Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You (9611 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by DanceVille: 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
What's Up Guys, let's share some experiences..
What's the sexiest thing a lady has ever used to seduce you?
Lemme first keep the ball rolling....
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by DanceVille: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
There was this particular girl besides my hostel..
The girl has a crush on me but I didn't admire nor have a crush on her besides, she is single...
So, I was doing laundry at the back of my hostel beside a Tap water, also she was fetching water..
Though, she came to fetch water because of me....[Lol! Very funny].
She wore a very flashing and seen through dress, showing all of her [Bra and pant]...Yea, I remembered, "A red bra and red pant"...
I was like "Oh my God" as she was twerking her butt to me...Lol!
But, God gave me the strength to overcome the temptation...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by boynigeria(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
Fringe hair style

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by publicenemy(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2015
DanceVille:
What's Up Guys, let's share some experiences..
What's the sexiest thing a lady has ever used to seduce you?
Lemme first keep the ball rolling....

BREEAST.
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by milliemillz(f): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Whizzcute(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
unclad herself in front of me
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
I don't even know undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by DanceVille: 7:31pm On May 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
unclad herself in front of me
And, what happen next, dude?
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Hazardd(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
So many ways... But i overcome it

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Whizzcute(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
DanceVille:
And, what happen next, dude?
See this kind dull question,If you were the one,what would you have done?
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by DanceVille: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
See this kind dull question,If you were the one,what would you have done?
Lol! Just give her an excuse like I have a call and run away..
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by seankafor(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
touching my dickman

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by chibwike(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
Putting on her bra...in my presence.
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Whizzcute(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2015
DanceVille:
so you want me to spit out the sigar that was placed on my lips?
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by DaZion(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
Showing off her butt
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by DEIFIED(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2015
I am here to read peoples experience.
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by IamLEGEND1: 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
she did ze DOBALE
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Ayo199(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
DanceVille:
u b joseph brother ni?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
A lot of em,but to me i think twas when a bae kissed me and called it an accident.
Accepted the apology though and walked away.*stuupid me*
wish i had the sense i have now then.
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by McEwen(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
DEIFIED:
I am here to read peoples experience.
Me too undecided
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 26, 2015
Her @$$. Biitch knew I couldnt resist but mano the sex was good

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
She grabbed my ass grin. n gave it a good squeez wink. I gave her the D shortly after that cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by whizqueen(f): 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
chibwike:
Putting on her bra...in my presence.
Did you take it off grin
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by chibwike(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2015
whizqueen:
Did you take it off grin
Nah..i closed my eyes
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by nairalife2013(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2015
A very pretty lady just stared softly at me in a lobby at ladi kwali sheraton in abuja some yrs ago when I was still single. We both were sitting at the lobby and she just gazed at me with the softest eyes that ever crossed my countenance. At first, She would look down a bit when I tried to pry my own eyes steadily to decipher her motif. Being a lover of blinkless gaze on gorgeous-looking ladies then, I was dazed momentarily when, as the tempo rose, my own gaze couldn't break her own! I guess thereabouts we mutually, tho without openly declaring it, took to competition - who will blink first. In the longrun, I saw her bossoms raised up and she heaved a sigh and smiled. I smiled back and told her calmly "that was an awesome meal my eyes had. It will last me a life time." how I later wishd I was wrong! She let a few seconds pass then smiled again and said "I thot as much, cos I felt something warm running down my head to my knees." She burst into a spirited laughter and added swiftly with a rather wishful blush "I guess that was yur tongue!
We became friends.
In the shortwhile we had from stealing time to be alone, sex was not favoured due to the openness of the ambience , tho we longed for it. I guess I wasnt very bad then, else , by taking the rugged lead that characterised my later years, we would have done it in that open field that hosted our youthful tryst.
Unannounced, I left to the south, hoping to come back in two moons. At my arrival she was gone, according to a far-placed neighbor, with her whole family to another state. The apartment I thot they occupied was bolted from the outside. It remained so for months unend. I followed all tentatively offered enquiries on their new location, but to my surprise, they all were wrong directions. I didnt even know her surname! She didnt even know where I lived! The street phones of the nineties were our only mediator, and we only used it a few times - street to street - with no third party in whose care we could have left a trace. The memory that I didn't do well there also made a mess of my peace of mind for many years. I have longed in solitude for a second chance, to undo the love or do it well...that gaze that brought me to my knees. Perhaps it angered her that I didnt take the rugged lead! There wasnt no one to convey her last piece of heart. If ever I see her again, there are just two things I need her to know: one - I ogle nonstop no more at pretty eyes but rather look the other way and, two - unbelievably, the lady I got married to alas look so much like her.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by whizqueen(f): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
chibwike:
Nah..i closed my eyes
Hmmmm.... Were you not the one that pulled it off tongue wink
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by chibwike(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
whizqueen:

Hmmmm.... Were you not the one that pulled it off tongue wink
Lol..I wasn't oh...am not that bad
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Dotwillis1(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2015
every sexy thing 'bout a female
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by denedene(m): 1:42am On May 27, 2015
single n still a virgin undecided
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On May 27, 2015
Lies.
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Karleb(m): 2:50am On May 27, 2015
She wore a mini skirt and tied her top to show her belly into my room, took a money on my table and ran away with it. I knew if I chase her it'll all end up with a smooche smooche session, so I left her plus my money. cry
Re: Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You by Les: 4:09am On May 27, 2015
Karleb:
She wore a mini skirt and tied her top to show her belly into my room, took a money on my table and ran away with it. I knew if I chase her it'll all end up with a smooche smooche session, so I left her plus my money. cry
some guys dull no be. Small grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.