Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes (3227 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD / Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by Sirniyeh(m): 3:02am On May 27, 2015
Segadem:
all we want is 24/7 light
For where you go get that one? Nigeria? Tufiaka...
Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by brixton: 3:07am On May 27, 2015
See them; they have suddenly descended on Atiku coz he called obj corrupt. The kind of hypocrisy from SW people is alarming. You people are in for a ride you will never forget, just wait and watch the Hausas teach u people how slaves are supposed to behave around masters
Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by otokx(m): 4:17am On May 27, 2015
Some truth are bitter, Atiku should be made minister of power.
Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by Nobody: 4:25am On May 27, 2015
I dont like Atiku, but he made sense!

OBJ, ngwa over to you.
Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by mike404(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2015
Rxpetite:
why u dey quote and edit my comment?
I EVEN DEY EXPECT MAKE YOU SAY THANK YOU, YOU DEY HERE DEY YARN DUST
Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by Osyfellaini(f): 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
Two days to a greater, better and above all A Nigeria for all.
God bless Nigeria.
#Change #APC #Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Obasanjo Destroyed The POWER SECTOR - Atiku Explodes by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
mike404:
I EVEN DEY EXPECT MAKE YOU SAY THANK YOU, YOU DEY HERE DEY YARN DUST
Thank you for what? I meant my comment for everyone and not any particulsr tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today The Brave Enyimba City Of Aba Celebrated The Biafra Heroes / Man Stuns Doctors By Playing His Guitar During Brain Surgery (photos) / Why Dasuk, Not GEJ Deserves The Nobel Peace Prize - Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.