Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality (4465 Views)

coming in contact with Dogs Nullifies Wudoo – Myth Or Reality?? / Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by Empiree: 11:17am On May 27, 2015
author=truthman2012 post=34137795]

[s]From the link, Muhammad was quoted as saying that before islam.[/s]
As usual, arrant nonsense

What of the hadiths he made in the OP as islam prophet, are they any better?
And what's the point of posting tafsir if you are not ready to concede like you just did above?. Waste of my glorious time.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2015
Empiree:
As usual, arrant nonsense

And what's the point of posting tafsir if you are not ready to concede like you just did above?. Waste of my glorious time.

Huummm!

Everyone of you is dodging, complaining of time just because there is no defence available.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by Empiree: 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Huummm!

Everyone of you is dodging, complaining of time just because there is no defence available.

When you defend your religion, are you doing it to convince me or the readers?

If you are in a debate, will you try to convince your co-debators or the judges?

Just show one concession you ever made on our counterclaims?

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
Empiree:
No. Just show one concession you ever made against our counterclaims?

When you defend your religion, are you doing it to convince me or the readers?

If you are in a debate, will you try to convince your co-debators or the judges?
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by Empiree: 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
Empir.ee:
^Just show one concession you ever made against our counterclaims?
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
Keep dodging deceiving your very self. Objective readers will have discovered islam is fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:
Allah also inspired Muhammad to stone a she-monkey that committed adultery. Does a monkey have permanent wife?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:

Narrated ‘Amru
bin Maimun:
"During the pre-
lslamic period
of ignorance I
saw a she-monkey
surrounded by a
number of
monkeys. They
were all stoning
it, because it
had committed
illegal sexual
intercourse. I
too, stoned it
along with
them."

Are monkeys subject to human laws?

What about the he-monkey that committed the adultery?

Didn't Muhammad see he-goats and she-goats, he-dogs and she-dogs committing frequent adultery around him?

What about fouls?

I tell you the truth, Muhammad and muslims are not normal.
lmao,let me just assume this is as a result of your old age.you didn't see what you posted.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
lmao,let me just assume this is as a result of your old age.you didn't see what you posted.

Trash!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!
just trying to save ya *ss don't spoil it.re-read what you just posted,with your glasses louvers.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
"And say
not, Trinity. Desist, it is better for you. Allah is
only one God. Far be it from His glory to have a
son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens
and whatever is in the earth. And sufficient is
Allah as having charge of affairs"(4:171)
rubbish, all you have to do is so simple, explained the plurality(WE,US,OUR) in the quran, that all.

I take my time and read the verse you quote from the quran, did Allah just mention trinity in the quran? This is strange, the bible did not made mention of trinity, then how could muhammed have known this? It is clear, muhammed learn all this from the christians during his time and it is also clear the bible that was used during muhammed time was the same with nowadays bible.my question was that , when was the bible corrupted?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 1:45pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
and you need to have a mouth in order to produce sound undecided,something ordinary humans have done your god can't do.
what are you saying here? The talking donkey did not just start talk on his own. But muhammed say tree, hell talk to him and the tree even cry. Today is a christian say a tree talk to him and cry to him you will insult the christian and called many kind of name.I don't even know what to talk about the hell part, do you seriously believe hell could talk to muhammed? Were was him when hell talk to him? Certainly not in this life, he was in hell in the afterlife when hell speak to him.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
what are you saying here? The talking donkey did not just start talk on his own. But muhammed say tree, hell talk to him and the tree even cry. Today is a christian say a tree talk to him and cry to him you will insult the christian and called many kind of name.I don't even know what to talk about the hell part, do you seriously believe hell could talk to muhammed? Were was him when hell talk to him? Certainly not in this life, he was in hell in the afterlife when hell speak to him.
so if its yours,its a miracle,if its ours you call it hallucination.if yours saw Hell,its a vision but ours,thats when you start having problems with it smh.I don't even expect you to believe them,but trying to say they are impossible,is where the problem lies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
rubbish, all you have to do is so simple, explained the plurality(WE,US,OUR) in the quran, that all.

I take my time and read the verse you quote from the quran, did Allah just mention trinity in the quran? This is strange, the bible did not made mention of trinity, then how could muhammed have known this? It is clear, muhammed learn all this from the christians during his time and it is also clear the bible that was used during muhammed time was the same with nowadays bible.my question was that , when was the bible corrupted?
what are you trying to say that it has never been explained undecided or that it has been explained numerous times before but your feeble minds where too clouded by bigotry to entertain the thought of accepting defeat so it simply chose not to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
just trying to save ya *ss don't spoil it.re-read what you just posted,with your glasses louvers.

You guys said you have no time to explain the hadiths because there is nothing you can say, but since yesterday you 've been having much time to say trash. Liars.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
@op! I have a question for you
Is it possible for a tree to speak?
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
yazach:
@op! I have a question for you
Is it possible for a tree to speak?

Why your question?

I should ask you same question because it is your hadiths that say trees speak and cry like babies in islam.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 3:09pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
what are you trying to say that it has never been explained undecided or that it hads been explained numerous times before but your feeble minds where too clouded by bigotry to entertain the thought of accepting defeat so it simply chose not to understand.
do me one favour, paste were it has been explained, you guys are unstable in explanation, different opinion, just as I say earlier, one muslim brother say the "we" was reffering to Allah and the heavenly host, but when I ask him if Allah and the heavenly host spirit descend on Mary? He did not answer, so my question still stand, I wan to hear your view, or are you afraid I will observe your lies? Don't be afraid, just explained it to me on your own understanding.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Why your question?

I should ask you same question because it is your hadiths that say trees speak in islam.

Some Muslims like empiree, tartar, rilwain and other muslims claimed that you have little knowledge about your religion and the bible, please don't tell me what you stated above is a clear cut testimony to their claim
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 3:20pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
so if its yours,its a miracle,if its ours you call it hallucination.if yours saw Hell,its a vision but ours,thats when you start having problems with it smh.I don't even expect you to believe them,but trying to say they are impossible,is where the problem lies.
my friend,tree speak and cry is not a miracle but magic.tree speak to muhammed, did he command it to happened in God name?the issue here was that hell speak to muhammed,if it vision, the hadith would have say so right? It not a vision, then what is it?
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
my friend,tree speak and cry is not a miracle but magic.tree speak to muhammed, did he command it to happened in God name?
the issue here was that hell speak to muhammed,if it vision, the hadith would have say so right? It not a vision, then what is it?
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2015
yazach:

Some Muslims like empiree, tartar, rilwain and other muslims claimed that you have little knowledge about your religion and the bible, please don't tell me what you stated above is a clear cut testimony to their claim

If they truly said so, they must have been hallucinating like their prophet, Muhammad.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 3:38pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
my friend,tree speak and cry is not a miracle but magic.tree speak to muhammed, did he command it to happened in God name?
the issue here was that hell speak to muhammed,if it vision, the hadith would have say so right? It not a vision, then what is it?
But since you agreed you don't know much about your own religion, why are you displaying the shame on the internet

here is a verse in the book you believe that says trees speaks but you are denying it here. i will try to analyze it in your way

the trees went forth to anoint a king over them,
Trees anoint = hallucination by malvis

and they said to the olive tree, ‘Reign over us!’
tree speaks in the bible, a christian(malvis) said it is hallucination

9“But the olive tree said to them, ‘Shall I leave my fatness with which God and men are honored and go to wave over the trees?’ ,
through fatness of a tree, God and Men are honored = blasphemy

10“Then the trees said to the fig tree, ‘You come, reign over us!’ 11“But the fig tree said to them, ‘Shall I leave my sweetness and my good fruit, and go to wave over the trees?’

12“Then the trees said to the vine, ‘You come, reign over us!’ 13“But the vine said to them, ‘Shall I leave my new wine, which cheers God and men, and go to wave over the trees?’
when God is unhappy, he drinks wine of vine = blasphemy,stupidity, idiocy etc

14“Finally all the trees said to the bramble, ‘You come, reign over us!’
trees have kings = hallucination by malvis

@malvisguy212, hope you now know your problem undecided undecided undecided undecided
Let me help you: your problem is IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
yazach:

the hadith the op quote does not looks like muhammed was seeing vision or performing miracle, infacte the first hadith say he was under a tree on Friday when tree speak, I believe this is nothing but demon possessed man seeing things because any miracle don was for the manifestation of God glory, but the hadith did not imply anything like that.tree speak was a magic attributed to different source of power.

Any wonders don must be for the manifestation of God glory and through out the bible it was soo, there is NO place in the bible a man just stand and started seeing things, this is pure demonic.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:

These muslim guys don't know the difference between a miracle and magic.

Allah himself confirm Muhammad was not given the power for miracle, then where did he get the power for it?

Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" But thou art
truly a warner, and to every
people a guide.”

Allah said he was only a warner and not a miracle worker. Does a warner kill for people not heeding his warning?

All along, the unbelievers asked
Muhammad to perform a
miracle so that they could
believe. All they got in response
was,
Quran 17: 90
They say: "We shall not believe in
thee, until thou cause a spring to
gush forth for us from the earth,

And he would reply:

Qurajm 17: 93
Say: "Glory to my Lord! Am I
aught but a man,- a messenger.

A man, an ordinary man who could not do miracles.

Quran 3: 138
They (also) said: "Allah took our
promise not to believe in an
messenger unless He showed us a
sacrifice consumed by Fire (From
heaven)." Say: "There came to
you messengers before me, with
clear Signs and even with what ye
ask for: why then did ye slay
them, if ye speak the truth?" if
you are truthful?

Hear what he said in the above verse because he couldn't perform miracles.

Therefore, what tartar9 said are miracles are not but mere hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
yazach:

But since you agreed you don't know much about your own religion, why are you displaying the shame on the internet

here is a verse in the book you believe that says trees speaks but you are denying it here. i will try to analyze it in your way

9“But the olive tree said to them, ‘Shall I leave my fatness with which God and men are honored and go to wave over the trees?’ ,

10“Then the trees said to the fig tree, ‘You come, reign over us!’ 11“But the fig tree said to them, ‘Shall I leave my sweetness and my good fruit, and go to wave over the trees?’

12“Then the trees said to the vine, ‘You come, reign over us!’ 13“But the vine said to them, ‘Shall I leave my new wine, which cheers God and men, and go to wave over the trees?’

@malvisguy212, hope you now know your problem undecided undecided undecided undecided
what is this madness? I don't even understand what you are trying to say here, I will just ignore your insult and move on.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

These muslim guys don't know the difference between a miracle and magic.

Allah himself confirm Muhammad was not given the power for miracle, then where did he get the power for it?

Quran 13: 07
“And the Unbelievers say: "Why
is not a sign sent down to him
from his Lord?" But thou art
truly a warner, and to every
people a guide.”

Allah said he was only a warner and not a miracle worker. Does a warner kill for people not heeding his warning?

Quran 3: 138
They (also) said: "Allah took our
promise not to believe in an
messenger unless He showed us a
sacrifice consumed by Fire (From
heaven)." Say: "There came to
you messengers before me, with
clear Signs and even with what ye
ask for: why then did ye slay
them, if ye speak the truth?" if
you are truthful?

Hear what he said in the above verse because he couldn't perform miracles.

Therefore, what tartar9 said are miracles are not but mere hallucinations.
excellent points, muhammed was a Warner, but how can a Warner killed people for not obeying his word? Satan will not allow them to differentiate between magic and miracle. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
the hadith the op quote does not looks like muhammed was seeing vision or performing miracle, infacte the first hadith say he was under a tree on Friday when tree speak, I believe this is nothing but demon possessed man seeing things because any miracle don was for the manifestation of God glory, but the hadith did not imply anything like that.tree speak was a magic attributed to different source of power.

Any wonders don must be for the manifestation of God glory and through out the bible it was soo, there is NO place in the bible a man just stand and started seeing things, this is pure demonic.

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:

Trees anoint = hallucination OR manifestation of God glory by malvis

through fatness of a tree, God and Men are honored = blasphemy, hallucination and manifestation of God glory by malvis

when God is unhappy, he drinks wine of vine to cheer up = blasphemy,stupidity, idiocy, manifestation of God glory etc by malvis

trees have kings = hallucination and manifestation of God glory by malvis

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
my friend,tree speak and cry is not a miracle but magic.tree speak to muhammed, did he command it to happened in God name?the issue here was that hell speak to muhammed,if it vision, the hadith would have say so right? It not a vision, then what is it?
and yet again,yours is the miracle ours is the magic,did Balaam also command the donkey to speak?do you even know what magic is?can you tell me what charms, spells, or rituals He(SAW) did for you to decide it was magic.
" And if they see a miracle they turn aside
and say: Transient magic.
They have denied
the truth and followed their whims and desires,
but everything has its time."(Qur'an, 54:2-3)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
and yet again,yours is the miracle ours is the magic,did Balaam also command the donkey to speak?do you even know what magic is?can you tell me what charms, spells, or rituals He(SAW) did for you to decide it was magic.
They have denied

what an excellent response !!! I think it is netter said here that malvisguy212 is hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
They have denied

allahh was contradicting himself. Was he not the one who said Muhammad couldn't perform miracles as clearly stated up there?
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by yazach: 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

If they truly said so, they must have been hallucinating like their prophet, Muhammad.
I doubt it rather you should check your self because for you not to know that the bible mentioned that a tree speaks is a clear indication of your ignorance or hallucination

Trees anoint = hallucination OR manifestation of God glory by truthman212

through fatness of a tree, God and Men are honored = blasphemy, hallucination and manifestation of God glory by truthman212

when God is unhappy, he drinks wine of vine to cheer up = blasphemy,stupidity, idiocy, manifestation of God glory etc by truthman212

trees have kings = hallucination and manifestation of God glory by truthman212

hope you now know your problem undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Merits Of Dhikr / Christmas In The Islamic Republic Of Iran and in Iraq / Friday, 8th Of July Is The Day Of Arofah, Fast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.