Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality (4430 Views)

coming in contact with Dogs Nullifies Wudoo – Myth Or Reality?? / Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
@ yazach

Your biblical quote is from the Book of Judges, chapter 9:7-16. That was a proverb by a man named Jotham. He was relating his proverb to the enthroment of king Abimelech when he was newly made a king.

Muhammad's case was not a proverb relating to anything but pure hallucinations.

Besides, who was Jotham? He wasn't a man recognised for anything in Judaism or Christianity.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 5:44pm On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
and yet again,yours is the miracle ours is the magic,did Balaam also command the donkey to speak?do you even know what magic is?can you tell me what charms, spells, or rituals He(SAW) did for you to decide it was magic.
" And if they see a miracle they turn aside
and say: Transient magic.
They have denied
the truth and followed their whims and desires,
but everything has its time."(Qur'an, 54:2-3)
see, I don't blame you guys, I blame the source(quran) muhammed is spiritual empty, All what he does was magic.baalam was not the one who performed the miracle of the talking donkey, infacte baalam himself wish the donkey take him to his destination until God made the donkey talk.

Go and read all the miracle performed by Jesus and the apostles, in some cases Jesus will say "be it unto you according to your FAITH" the word "faith" mean he believe God will healed him/her, this is what we called miracle.

But magic is different,magic does not need faith and any wonders without faith is a magic and it does not need God. But you need to invoked the prescence of God to performed miracle,do you understand?

Now to the evidence presented by truthman in the op, it is crystal clear muhammed see thing talking without the knowledge of God, on whose authority do the tree talk? How can you tell muhammed performed this magic by Allah help? Did he invoked the prescence of Allah? Any miracle performed by pastor ,it was not the power of the pastor that doeth it, but by the prescence of God,His power was manifest.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by basilico: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
In Islam donkeys talk to Muhammad. Muhammad asks the donkey whether it lusts after other females.

After conquering the Jews of Khaybar, and
plundering their belongings, among other things,
a donkey fell into the lot of the prophet, who
proceeded to ask the donkey: “What is your
name?"
The donkey answered, "Yazid Ibn Shihab. Allah
had brought forth from my ancestry 60 donkeys,
none of whom were ridden on except by
prophets. None of the descendants of my
grandfather remain but me, and none of the
prophets remain but you and I expected you to
ride me. Before you, I belonged to a Jewish
man, whom I caused to stumble and fall
frequently
so he used to kick my stomach and beat my
back."
‘I will call you Ya’foor.
O Ya’foor!’ Ya’foor replied, ‘I obey.’ The prophet
asked, ‘Do you lust after females?’ The donkey
replied, ‘No!’"

And in a hadeeth besides stones stealing Prophet Musa clothes, the stones even reveal where Jews are hiding and provide Intel to muslims

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number
791:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
I heard Allah's Apostle [Muhammad]
saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and
you will be given victory over them so that
a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew
behind me; kill him!' "
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number
176:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims)
will fight with the Jews till some of them
will hide behind stones. The stones will
(betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e.
slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding
behind me; so kill him.' "
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number
177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be
established until you fight with the Jews,
and the stone behind which a Jew will be
hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew
hiding behind me, so kill him."
Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6981:
Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger
[Muhammad] (may peace be upon him) as
saying: You will fight against the Jews and
you will kill them until even a stone would
say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew
(hiding himself behind me); kill him.
Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6983:
Abdullah b. 'Umar reported Allah's
Messenger (may peace be upon him) as
saying: You and the Jews would fight
against one another until a stone would
say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me;
come and kill him.
Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6984:
Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that Allah's
Messenger (may peace be upon him) said:
The Jews will fight against you and you
will gain victory over them until the stone
would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind
me; kill him.
Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's
Messenger (may peace be upon him) as
saying: The last hour would not come
unless the Muslims will fight against the
Jews and the Muslims would kill them until
the Jews would hide themselves behind a
stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would
say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there
is a Jew behind me; come and kill him;
but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it
is the tree of the Jews.

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by true2god: 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
Empiree:
@truthman2012

[size=20pt]^Recycle![/size]

This was brought up by true2god on April 1st. The thread is currently deleted...titled Muslims Why Do U Hate Jews... its not cool.. Here is the link from my profile.

[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/empiree/posts/23[/size]
Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366: “It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Ibn Ishaq, Life of Muhammad (Karachi) p.553: …the Apostle of Allah said, “Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”

Bukhari Vol.4 Bk.52 No.176 Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: Allah’s Apostle said,“You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)!There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

Quran-5.60 “…[the Jews] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and who served the Shaitan…”

Quran-5:72 “Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah … and the Fire will be his abode and for the Zalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers.” [Not only does this verse say Christians burn in hell, it also equates them to “polytheists”, thus negating their “special status” as “people of the book”.]

Quran-9.29 “Fight against those who … acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and know themselves subdued.”
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by eshbeewanna: 8:41pm On May 27, 2015
yazach:

I doubt it rather you should check your self because for you not to know that the bible mentioned that a tree speaks is a clear indication of your ignorance or hallucination

But since you agreed you don't know much about your own religion, why are you displaying the shame on the internet

here is a verse in the book you believe that says trees speaks but you are denying it here. i will try to analyze it in your way

the trees went forth to anoint a king over them,
Trees anoint = hallucination OR manifestation of God glory by truthman212

and they said to the olive tree, ‘Reign over us!’
tree speaks in the bible, a christian(malvis) said it is hallucination

9“But the olive tree said to them, ‘Shall I leave my fatness with which God and men are honored and go to wave over the trees?’ ,
through fatness of a tree, God and Men are honored = blasphemy, hallucination and manifestation of God glory by truthman212

10“Then the trees said to the fig tree, ‘You come, reign over us!’ 11“But the fig tree said to them, ‘Shall I leave my sweetness and my good fruit, and go to wave over the trees?’

12“Then the trees said to the vine, ‘You come, reign over us!’ 13“But the vine said to them, ‘Shall I leave my new wine, which cheers God and men, and go to wave over the trees?’
when God is unhappy, he drinks wine of vine to cheer up = blasphemy,stupidity, idiocy, manifestation of God glory etc by truthman212

14“Finally all the trees said to the bramble, ‘You come, reign over us!’
trees have kings = hallucination and manifestation of God glory by truthman212

hope you now know your problem undecided undecided undecided undecided
Let me help you: your problem is IGNORANCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

My brother you know what they do once you expose them,they begin to give senseless interpretation to the bible verses.Their case is just is just like a case of pot calling kettle black.They will eventually crumble is just a matter of time because they are devoid of sound knowledge and good reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by eherbal(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Salaam Alaekum Waramatullah Wabaraka Tuh .
Allah is the Allah Of Possibilities and Impossibilities !He Alone Is Answerable For His Own Actions. A Mere Mortal Like you Would Not Comprehend. All your allegations or accusations are based on human understanding and calculations. How Will You Know When You've Been Deprived of Your Reasoning? Allah Mentioned The Ozone Layer, The Meeting Of The Two Waters,Neither Crossing To The Other side.The Core Of The Mountains, which He Used To Peg The Earth In Other To Stabilize It.And Many More. How Could Understand? You Won't And Never Will.
You're An Unbeliever, A Hypocrite. Nothing Any Believer Says Will Hold Water With You. Allah's Reasoning Supersedes Yours, a mere man. Still, You'll Never Decipher Knowledge Even If It's Handed To You.
Allah Described your Type As "Deaf, Dumb and Blind",The Worst State Of Human Achievement. You Will Know. There Were Some Before you, They'll be others when you're gone. But In The End you Will Know.

Ma Sallam

CC:malvisguy212,truth2012,eshbeewanna.etc

Culled From The Internet

does the Quran and sunnahever say or mention that mountains are inmoving or unshakable? Because I study geology and we know mountains move with the movement of tectonic plates but it is very small and unnoticed by humans. Also if Quran and sunnah never say this why do so many mufaseereen and scholars say this?

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

The Holy Qur’an speaks of the mountains and explains that Allah, may He be exalted, created them so as to make the earth stable and, so that it would not shake or move.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the earth We spread out, and placed therein firm mountains”

[al-Hijr 15:19]

“And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:31]

“Have We not made the earth as a bed,

And the mountains as pegs?”

[an-Naba’ 78:6-7]

“And the mountains He has fixed firmly”

[an-Naazi‘aat 79:32].

The description of the mountains as “firm” and the statement that Allah, may He be exalted, “fixed them firmly” means that they are stable. This is reflected by the meaning of the root of these words in Arabic.

See: al-Qaamoos al- Muheet (p. 1662); Lisaan al-‘Arab (14/321)

This idea of the mountains being firmly fixed is not denied by geology. Geological research proves that the mountains are fixed firmly in the earth and that they stabilise the earth. The roots of the mountains beneath the surface of the earth are several times deeper than the height of that which appears above the surface.

Hence Allah, may He be exalted, stated that He made the mountains pegs, and the part of the peg that is driven into the ground is longer than the part that remains above it. That is what gives it greater strength so that it can hold firm the ropes of the tent.

With regard to what geology says about the mountains moving horizontally a few millimetres every year, and that they are moving vertically, increasing or decreasing in height by a few millimetres every year, these are theories that do not contradict the description of the mountains as being stable and fixed, because it is a very slight movement that cannot be noted except by means of very precise instruments, and the effects of that movement appears after millions of years.

That is what they say, and Allah knows best how true it is; there is no reference to that in the apparent meanings of the Qur’an.

Secondly:

One of the texts we will quote here is the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds. The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things, verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do”

[an-Naml 27:88].

Some contemporary scholars are of the view that what is referred to here is the spinning of the earth on its axis and that when the earth spins, the mountains spin with it.

But this view is not correct. Rather the correct view about the meaning of this verse is that it is speaking about the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will blast and scatter the mountains and move them from their places. This is indicated by the context of the verses, as this passage is speaking about the Day of Resurrection.

Moreover, the other verses that speak about the moving of the mountains all speak about the Day of Resurrection. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified except him whom Allah will (exempt). And all shall come to Him humbled.

And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds. The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things, verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do”

[an-Naml 27:87-88].

The commentator Shaykh Muhammad al-Ameen ash-Shinqeeti (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The words of Allah, may He be exalted, “And you will see the mountains” follow on from the words “And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified…” That is: (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens will be terrified and you will see the mountains… The context clearly indicates that the passing away of the mountains that will be like the passing away of the clouds will occur on the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown; it is not happening now. End quote.

He also said:

All the verses which speak of the mountains moving refer to the Day of Resurrection, such as the verses in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“On the Day when the heaven will shake with a dreadful shaking,

And the mountains will move away with a (horrible) movement”

[at-Toor 52:9-10]

“And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away (like clouds of dust), and you will see the earth as a levelled plain”

[al-Kahf 18:47]

“And the mountains shall be moved away from their places and they will be as if they were a mirage”

[an-Naba’ 78:20]

“And when the mountains shall made to pass away”

[at-Takweer 81:3].

End quote from Adwa’ al-Bayaan (6/490)

Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The words “And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds” [an-Naml 27: 88] mean: you see them as if they are fixed and will remain as they are, but they will pass away as the clouds pass away; that is, they will move from their places, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they ask you concerning the mountains, say; ‘My Lord will blast them and scatter them as particles of dust.

‘Then He shall leave it as a level smooth plain.

‘You will see therein nothing crooked or curved’”

[Ta-Ha 20:105]

“And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away (like clouds of dust), and you will see the earth as a levelled plain”

[al-Kahf 18:47].

End quote from Tafseer Ibn Katheer (6/217)

Conclusion: there is nothing in the Qur’an that refers to the movement of the mountains during the life of this world.

For more information please see:

http://www.alukah.net/culture/63837/0

http://www.alukah.net/sharia/72873/0

And Allah knows best.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by Medicis(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Still wondering why allah himself cannot give muhammed his revelation but would rather send an angel(demon) who doesn't even know the guy cannot read.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by bashbabe2: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
tartar9:
lmao,let me just assume this is as a result of your old age.you didn't see what you posted.
ook 58, Number 188:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:

During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance
I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.

Thanks brother let's assume he doesn't understand English language well. The word in bold clearly states before Islam came. At the time of ignorance which means it's something Islam put right after this ignorance period.
Just because you are so dead on criticising Islam you are beginning to come across as someone who needs help ( SMH). May Allah have mercy
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by bashbabe2: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
eherbal:

Salaam Alaekum Waramatullah Wabaraka Tuh .
Allah is the Allah Of Possibilities and Impossibilities !He Alone Is Answerable For His Own Actions. A Mere Mortal Like you Would Not Comprehend. All your allegations or accusations are based on human understanding and calculations. How Will You Know When You've Been Deprived of Your Reasoning? Allah Mentioned The Ozone Layer, The Meeting Of The Two Waters,Neither Crossing To The Other side.The Core Of The Mountains, which He Used To Peg The Earth In Other To Stabilize It.And Many More. How Could Understand? You Won't And Never Will.
You're An Unbeliever, A Hypocrite. Nothing Any Believer Says Will Hold Water With You. Allah's Reasoning Supersedes Yours, a mere man. Still, You'll Never Decipher Knowledge Even If It's Handed To You.
Allah Described your Type As "Deaf, Dumb and Blind",The Worst State Of Human Achievement. You Will Know. There Were Some Before you, They'll be others when you're gone. But In The End you Will Know.

Ma Sallam

CC:malvisguy212,truth2012,eshbeewanna.etc

Culled From The Internet

does the Quran and sunnahever say or mention that mountains are inmoving or unshakable? Because I study geology and we know mountains move with the movement of tectonic plates but it is very small and unnoticed by humans. Also if Quran and sunnah never say this why do so many mufaseereen and scholars say this?

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

The Holy Qur’an speaks of the mountains and explains that Allah, may He be exalted, created them so as to make the earth stable and, so that it would not shake or move.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the earth We spread out, and placed therein firm mountains”

[al-Hijr 15:19]

“And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:31]

“Have We not made the earth as a bed,

And the mountains as pegs?”

[an-Naba’ 78:6-7]

“And the mountains He has fixed firmly”

[an-Naazi‘aat 79:32].

The description of the mountains as “firm” and the statement that Allah, may He be exalted, “fixed them firmly” means that they are stable. This is reflected by the meaning of the root of these words in Arabic.

See: al-Qaamoos al- Muheet (p. 1662); Lisaan al-‘Arab (14/321)

This idea of the mountains being firmly fixed is not denied by geology. Geological research proves that the mountains are fixed firmly in the earth and that they stabilise the earth. The roots of the mountains beneath the surface of the earth are several times deeper than the height of that which appears above the surface.

Hence Allah, may He be exalted, stated that He made the mountains pegs, and the part of the peg that is driven into the ground is longer than the part that remains above it. That is what gives it greater strength so that it can hold firm the ropes of the tent.

With regard to what geology says about the mountains moving horizontally a few millimetres every year, and that they are moving vertically, increasing or decreasing in height by a few millimetres every year, these are theories that do not contradict the description of the mountains as being stable and fixed, because it is a very slight movement that cannot be noted except by means of very precise instruments, and the effects of that movement appears after millions of years.

That is what they say, and Allah knows best how true it is; there is no reference to that in the apparent meanings of the Qur’an.

Secondly:

One of the texts we will quote here is the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds. The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things, verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do”

[an-Naml 27:88].

Some contemporary scholars are of the view that what is referred to here is the spinning of the earth on its axis and that when the earth spins, the mountains spin with it.

But this view is not correct. Rather the correct view about the meaning of this verse is that it is speaking about the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will blast and scatter the mountains and move them from their places. This is indicated by the context of the verses, as this passage is speaking about the Day of Resurrection.

Moreover, the other verses that speak about the moving of the mountains all speak about the Day of Resurrection. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified except him whom Allah will (exempt). And all shall come to Him humbled.

And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds. The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things, verily! He is Well-Acquainted with what you do”

[an-Naml 27:87-88].

The commentator Shaykh Muhammad al-Ameen ash-Shinqeeti (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The words of Allah, may He be exalted, “And you will see the mountains” follow on from the words “And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified…” That is: (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens will be terrified and you will see the mountains… The context clearly indicates that the passing away of the mountains that will be like the passing away of the clouds will occur on the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown; it is not happening now. End quote.

He also said:

All the verses which speak of the mountains moving refer to the Day of Resurrection, such as the verses in which Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

[al-Kahf 18:47]

“And the mountains shall be moved away from their places and they will be as if they were a mirage”

[an-Naba’ 78:20]

“And when the mountains shall made to pass away”

[at-Takweer 81:3].

End quote from Adwa’ al-Bayaan (6/490)

Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The words “And you will see the mountains and think them solid, but they shall pass away as the passing away of the clouds” [an-Naml 27: 88] mean: you see them as if they are fixed and will remain as they are, but they will pass away as the clouds pass away; that is, they will move from their places, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they ask you concerning the mountains, say; ‘My Lord will blast them and scatter them as particles of dust.

‘Then He shall leave it as a level smooth plain.

‘You will see therein nothing crooked or curved’”

[Ta-Ha 20:105]

[al-Kahf 18:47].

End quote from Tafseer Ibn Katheer (6/217)

Conclusion: there is nothing in the Qur’an that refers to the movement of the mountains during the life of this world.

For more information please see:

http://www.alukah.net/culture/63837/0

http://www.alukah.net/sharia/72873/0

And Allah knows best.

Jazakallahu kheir, let him continue to bask in ignorance. When we know plants are living things like us and yet they don't have eyes or mouth or ear.we have seen people that claim that they can communicate with plants and we all look at them has been wierd. If almighty Allah can turn you to a living thing from just a drop of semen and now you have the ability to see and talk rubbish. Almighty Allah has mentioned it there are proofs every where we turn but only for people of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by cocolacec(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Everything about Muhammad is demonic. When he was young his nurse told his parents that he had demon.

When he grew up, he was falling down like one having eplepsy, a sign of demonic possession.

He was the only 'prophet' who was split by a spirit open and something removed inside him.

Then trees and stone are talking to him.

IF HE TALKED TO TREES AND STONES WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT SOLOMON WHO TALKED WITH DEMONS AND ANIMALS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sujuud Saawi (prostration Of Forgetfulness)- Qobli And Baadi / Does Jerusalem Mean Anything To Muslims Really? / Role Of (islamic) Students Of Knowledge By Ustadh Sulayman Amubieya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.