Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,276 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality (4405 Views)

coming in contact with Dogs Nullifies Wudoo – Myth Or Reality?? / Quran 41:53: Fiction Or Reality? / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
If these fictions are inspirations to Muhammad, allah himself must be a joker, whose words should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: The
Prophet used to stand by a tree
or a date-palm on Friday. Then an
Ansari woman or man said. "O
Allah's Apostle! Shall we make a
pulpit for you?" He replied, "If you
wish." So they made a pulpit for
him and when it was Friday, he
proceeded towards the pulpit (for
delivering the sermon). The date-
palm cried like a child! The
Prophet descended (the pulpit)
and embraced it while it
continued moaning like a child
being quieted. The Prophet said,
"It was crying for (missing) what it
used to hear of religious
knowledge given near to it.Sahih Bukhari 4:56:784

- A tree crying like a baby: When do trees start crying? This is nothing but hallucination.

- Muhammad embracing the crying tree: What is wrong with this muslims' prophet? If somebody does that these days, people will tie him and take him to phychiatric hospital.

- The tree crying for missing Muhammad's sermon: When do trees beging to listen to humans speaking? Do they have ears, eyes and mouth etc? Are they going to muslims' heaven too?

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's
Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire
complained to its Lord saying, 'O
my Lord! My different parts eat up
each other.' So, He allowed it to
take two breaths, one in the
winter and the other in summer,
and this is the reason for the
severe heat and the bitter cold
you find (in weather)."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:482

Does hellfire speak?

How can hellfire complain of heating up its own part?

Narrated ‘Abdur-Rahman: "I asked
Masruq, ‘Who informed the
Prophet about the Jinns at the
night when they heard the
Qur'an?’ He said, ‘Your father
‘Abdullah informed me that a tree
informed the Prophet about
them.’"
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:199

That is another tree taking to Muhammad. Hallucination!

Jabir b. Samura reported Allah's
Messenger (may peace be upon
him) as saying: I recognise the
stone in Mecca which used to pay
me salutations before my advent
as a Prophet and I recognise that
even now.
Sahih Muslim 30:5654

Stone saluting Muhammad? Demonic manipulation!

Narrated Abu Said: A man came to
the prophet and said, 'My brother
has got loose motions. The
Prophet said, Let him drink
honey." The man again (came)
and said, 'I made him drink
(honey) but that made him
worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah
has said the Truth, and the
abdomen of your brother has told
a lie."
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:614

When Muhammad made medical prescription and failed he said the patient's abdomen told a lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
and the so-called hallucinations affected the rest of the people who also witnessed it.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
and the so-called hallucinations affected the rest of the people who also witnessed it.

Which one did the people witness?

The hell complaining?

The patient's abdomen telling lies?

A tree talking to Muhammad?

The tree crying without eyes to shed tears?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Which one did the people witness?

The hell complaining?

The patient's abdomen telling lies?

A tree talking to Muhammad?

The tree crying without eyes to shed tears?
the hadiths shows they were witnessed by everybody,so they all had the hallucinations at once?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
the hadiths shows they were witnessed by everybody,so they all had the hallucinations at once?

No, the occurrence could not be witnessed by other people:

Who was there in hell when it made the complaint?

Muhammad told the people that a stone used to salute him before he became a prophet, meaning people were not there.

Did the people hear Muhammad's patient's abdomen telling a lie?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad told the people that a stone used to salute him before he became a prophet, meaning people were not there.

what about the rest,there are other such hadiths of stones and inaminate objects saluting him that were witnessed by others.and how is the patients abdomen telling a lie literal dont you understand what that simply means,the Hell and the rest may not even be literal even if they all literally happened,what's so impossible there for God.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
what about the rest,there are other such hadiths of stones and inaminate objects saluting him that were witnessed by others.and how is the patients abdomen telling a lie literal dont you understand what that simply means,the Hell and the rest may not even be literal even if they all literally happened,what's so impossible there for God.

Was it God who complained or hell? What is the impossible with God you are talking about.

Explain each of the hadiths and let's know what actually happened.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Explain each of the hadiths and let's know what actually happened.
explaining to you undecided i have no such time to waste my last reply is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
explained it, this is demonic manipulation, none of God true prophet had this type of experience, ONLY muhammed,ONLY an Arab prophet, the ONLY prophet who did not hear directly from God. Pleased repent and be saved.
Truthman2012. Nice exposition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
explaining to you undecided i have no such time to waste my last reply is enough.
you cannot explained it,

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
explained it, this is demonic manipulation, none of God true prophet had this type of experience, ONLY muhammed,ONLY an Arab prophet, the ONLY prophet who did not hear directly from God. Pleased repent and be saved.
yea,except with talking donkeys sad

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:

Dodging!

Since you have no time, why did you try to refute?

Your refutal so far doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
yea,except with talking donkeys sad
at least the talking donkey can be explained, the donkey have mouth, noise, ear, and toung . But muhammed say he hear HELL speak, was he there? Yes, because he is in hell right now. Tree don't have mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by Unbias: 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad was always the only witness in Islam. The only one Allah revealed the quran to through Jubril for many years. The only one who can tell us the inspiration that produced the quran.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
malvisguy212:

Everything about Muhammad is demonic. When he was young his nurse told his parents that he had demon.

When he grew up, he was falling down like one having eplepsy, a sign of demonic possession.

He was the only 'prophet' who was split by a spirit open and something removed inside him.

Then trees and stone are talking to him.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2015
Unbias:
Muhammad was always the only witness in Islam. The only one Allah revealed the quran to through Jubril for many years. The only one who can tell us the inspiration that produced the quran.

Don't mind them.

Quran is the witness of only Muhammad and since he died, no more words coming from allahh.

The poison that killed him stopped allahh's talking to muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
at least the talking donkey can be explained, the donkey have mouth, noise, ear, and toung . But muhammed say he hear HELL speak, was he there? Yes, because he is in hell right now. Tree don't have mouth.
if that's too big a thing for your god to do,its not for mine.at least He didn't see 1+1+1=1

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 11:27pm On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
if that's too big a thing for your god to do,its not for mine.at least it didn't make 1+1+1=1
if you have an issue with the trinity open your thread and mention me.don't forget the quran used the same strong point of the trinity(WE,US,OUR) none of your muslims brother were able to explained it, infacte a muslim say the reason Allah used we is because Allah was not the only one that created the world meaning he had help from the angels but I was quick to discern his lies because the quran say ;

And she who guarded her virginity, so
WE breathed into her of OUR spirit
(roohina) and appointed her and her
son to be a sign unto all beings. S.
21:91

I ask him did Allah and the angel breath on Mary his spirit? Uptil today I was still waiting for his reply.

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
if that's too big a thing for your god to do,its not for mine.at least He didn't see 1+1+1=1

So, it was allahh who inspired tree, hell and stone to speak? Good of you.

Now, who inspired this stone to steal?

Abu Huraira reported that Moses
was a modest person. He was
never seen naked and Banu Isra'iI
said: (He was afraid to expose his
private part) because he had been
suffering from scrotal hernia. He
(one day) took bath in water and
placed his garments upon a stone.
The stone began to move on
quickly. He followed that and
struck it with the help of a stone
(saying): O stone, my garment; O
stone, my garments, O stone.....
Sahih Muslim 30:5850 ,
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:616

Going by your defence, allahh must also have inspired the stone to steal Moses cloth.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by malvisguy212: 8:26am On May 27, 2015
Unbias:
Islam is blind faith, it was kadijah who never had experience with the true God convinced muhammed, what he see was an angel from God, the faith of billion of muslims begins in a cave of hira. That why muhammed discourage muslims to ask question.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

So, it was allahh who inspired tree, hell and stone to speak? Good of you.

Now, who inspired this stone to steal?

Abu Huraira reported that Moses
was a modest person. He was
never seen naked and Banu Isra'iI
said: (He was afraid to expose his
private part) because he had been
suffering from scrotal hernia. He
(one day) took bath in water and
placed his garments upon a stone.
The stone began to move on
quickly. He followed that and
struck it with the help of a stone
(saying): O stone, my garment; O
stone, my garments, O stone.....
Sahih Muslim 30:5850 ,
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:616

Going by your defence, allahh must also have inspired the stone to steal Moses cloth.
complete the hadith sad
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you have an issue with the trinity open your thread and mention me.don't forget the quran used the same strong point of the trinity(WE,US,OUR) none of your muslims brother were able to explained it, infacte a muslim say the reason Allah used we is because Allah was not the only one that created the world meaning he had help from the angels but I was quick to discern his lies because the quran say ;

And she who guarded her virginity, so
WE breathed into her of OUR spirit
(roohina) and appointed her and her
son to be a sign unto all beings. S.
21:91

I ask him did Allah and the angel breath on Mary his spirit? Uptil today I was still waiting for his reply.
"And say
not, Trinity. Desist, it is better for you. Allah is
only one God. Far be it from His glory to have a
son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens
and whatever is in the earth. And sufficient is
Allah as having charge of affairs"(4:171)

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
and you need to have a mouth in order to produce sound undecided,something ordinary humans have done your god can't do.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
and you need to have a mouth in order to produce sound undecided,something ordinary humans have done your god can't do.

Your god inspired a stone to steal. A thief.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2015
tartar9:

But you said you have no time and you don't stop responding. Why must muslims lie all the time?

Your god inspired a stone to steal Moses cloth as above. A thief.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by tartar9(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
truthman2012:

But you said you have no time and you don't stop responding. Why must muslims lie all the time?

Your god inspired a stone to steal Moses cloth as above. A thief.
you know I was reffering to a particular post of yours.simply complete the hadith or remain silent.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
you know I was reffering to a particular post of yours.simply complete the hadith or remain silent.

Complete the hadith and let's if you have a point.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2015
tartar9:

Complete the hadith and let's if you have a point.
tartar9:

Complete the hadiths and let's if you have a point.
Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
Allah also inspired Muhammad to stone a she-monkey that committed adultery. Does a monkey have permanent wife?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:

Narrated ‘Amru
bin Maimun:
"During the pre-
lslamic period
of ignorance I
saw a she-monkey
surrounded by a
number of
monkeys. They
were all stoning
it, because it
had committed
illegal sexual
intercourse. I
too, stoned it
along with
them."

Are monkeys subject to human laws?

What about the he-monkey that committed the adultery?

Didn't Muhammad see he-goats and she-goats, he-dogs and she-dogs committing frequent adultery around him?

What about fouls?

I tell you the truth, Muhammad and muslims are not normal.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by Empiree: 10:45am On May 27, 2015
@truthman2012

[size=20pt]^Recycle![/size]

This was brought up by true2god on April 1st. The thread is currently deleted...titled Muslims Why Do U Hate Jews... its not cool.. Here is the link from my profile.

[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/empiree/posts/23[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Statements By Muhammad: Hallucination Or Reality by truthman2012(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
Empiree:
@truthman2012

[size=20pt]^Recycle![/size]

This was brought up by true2god on April 1st. The thread is currently deleted...titled Muslims Why Do U Hate Jews... its not cool.. Here is the link from my profile.

[size=15pt]https://www.nairaland.com/empiree/posts/23[/size]

From the link, Muhammad was quoted as saying that before islam.

What of the hadiths he made in the OP as islam prophet, are they any better?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do We Determine If Allah Love Us? / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here / Is It Sunnah To Fast The Whole Of Sha'ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.