Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (46041 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Cherlene(f): 6:04pm On May 28, 2015
Good evening

A bit DELAYED, sorry.
My TWO BEAUTIFUL HERITAGE from the Lord. My BLESSINGS, the FRUIT of my womb,

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY, and to ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ON THIS EARTH.

I your MOTHER love you both UNCONDITIONALLY.
CHANEL and CHANTEL you BRING UNENDING JOY to my LIFE.

View IMAGE below: a THROWBACK of my DAUGHTERS.

NOTE: Image DETACHED for PRECAUTION reasons.

Cherlene

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening

A bit DELAYED, sorry.

Cherlene

you will surely reap the fruit of your labour

they will both grow up and make you a proud mum by the grace of God
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Cherlene(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
you will surely reap the fruit of your labour

they will both grow up and make you a proud mum by the grace of God

In JESUS NAME, amen. Thank you dear.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by chuks34(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
Happy children's day.... shout out to my little cousin Cindy. Grow up to be a virtuous woman

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donbigboy(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening

A bit DELAYED, sorry.

Cherlene

Happy Children's Day.... And God Bless those Beautiful Souls...
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Cherlene(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
donbigboy:

Happy Children's Day.... And God Bless those Beautiful Souls...

Thank you smiley IJN, amen.

Cherlene
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
Orijin101:

ehm. ehm. . ehm. . . backyard na, where no one will see us
grin c ur face
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am very serious.wink *knee down and propose to her, "SPAXON,WILL YOU FRIEND ME"?*

waiting for her to reply.cheesy
oh yes I will FRIEND ZONE you... grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
Spaxon:
grin c ur face
How those my face look like?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donbigboy(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you smiley IJN, amen. Cherlene
You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
moscobabs:

Which club I suppose put her o??
REAL-MADRID CF a.k.a THE WHITE ANGELS.be dresing her on their kit.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Adikam:
REAL-MADRID CF a.k.a THE WHITE ANGELS.be dresing her on their kit.
So that's reason why u want me to change her club? Maybe u don't know that the baby was born in Chelsea in england
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
moscobabs:

So that's reason why u want me to change her club? Maybe u don't know that the baby was born in Chelsea in england
hmmmm so?wats the big deal in giving birth in england?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by HerexG(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening

A bit DELAYED, sorry.

Cherlene

Sending my love to these two beautiful Angels, they will grow in the wisdom and knowledge of God with good health .
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Cherlene(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
HerexG:

Sending my love to these two beautiful Angels, they will grow in the wisdom and knowledge of God with good health .

IJN, amen. Thank you smiley

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
Adikam:
hmmmm so?wats the big deal in giving birth in england?
no big deal bro. But my family loves Chelsea and notin can stop that.lol
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
Orijin101:

How those my face look like?
a bottle of beer (orijin)
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
Spaxon:
oh yes I will FRIEND ZONE you... grin
Why Evil?.sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 12:27am On May 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Why Evil?.sad
evil ke?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:56am On May 29, 2015
Spaxon:
evil ke?
Why friendzone me when u know i can still be the main man.sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Why friendzone me when u know i can still be the main man.sad
lolz main man

naso
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
Spaxon:
lolz main man

naso
i guess u'v hear that lie "am the Main man" like several times,and they keep disapointing,dn't worry am the right man for u.cheesy

your signature gah me...Lmao.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2015
Spaxon:
lolz main man

naso
i guess u'v heard that lie "am the Main man" like several times,and they keep disapointing,dn't worry am the right man for u.cheesy

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 12:54am On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i guess u'v hear that lie "am the Main man" like several times,and they keep disapointing,dn't worry am the right man for u.cheesy

lol
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2015
[:quote author=Spaxon post=34232174] lol[/quote]Where in Lag do u reside? A student or a worker.cheesy?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
[:quote author=Spaxon post=34232174] lolWhere in Lag do u reside? A student or a worker.cheesy?

Lekki
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2015
Spaxon:
Lekki
We can always take dis discussion off NL.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:27am On May 31, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We can always take dis discussion off NL.cheesy

I love this tread!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

I love this tread!
its not too late to upload yours cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:48am On May 31, 2015
agarawu23:
its not too late to upload yours cheesy

It is too early ni.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

I love this tread!
wait am confuse....are u the same person as Spaxon?

Why do u like dis thread? Oya upload ur daughter or son's pix les see.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:36am On May 31, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wait am confuse....are u the same person as Spaxon?

Why do u like dis thread? Oya upload ur daughter or son's pix les see.cheesy

Spaxon? No.

I like it because the pictures uploaded here are so cute.

I still be small girl grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.