Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45165 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Eemmm.. u pick.. you are the guy na..
smiley
June 30 cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel
your baby don get likes pass me wey open the topic o grin

I must sue u undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
June 30 cheesy

Lets make it November 30 cool cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
tohpahz:

reason ? sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
tohpahz:

reason ? sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vjsmiles: 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah bby let's do dis ting cheesy
baby cry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2015
pauloookay:
https://www.nairaland.com/2326143/1st-gospel-radio-station-luached#34131364

Here comes the 1st gosple radio station in nigeria and u can be a co owner
Click the link and see

Vision africa in abia is Gospel.. so this is not tge first
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel

Chelsea baby cheesy cool
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
reason ? sad

Reason for your june 30 first undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Reason for your june 30 first undecided
I wanna quickly have you before you change your mind
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel

This ur baby girl and my boy would make a perfect couple o. their kids would smash beauty records anywhere and everywhere. Besides at his age he is already a die hard chelsea fan like his dad. I am sure he will play for chelsea when he grows up because the guy no dey take eye see football.....na so his body go just dey shake....be it on television or in real life and he has already memorized who hazard is, diego costa and Terry! Once they are shown on screen na so he go dey point dey holla "Cosha" instead of Costa"Teyi" instead of Terry and Hardad instead of Harzard. Me self I tire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
baby cry

Yes handsome kiss
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vjsmiles: 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Yes handsome kiss
how is you embarassed
Been a while
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Ehm. please, can we meet in the backyard?
wia u see backyard for hia....
shebi I don tell u mek u node drink orijin agen
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sinizia: 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah bby let's do dis ting cheesy

This is how you keep deceiving me. cry sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I wanna quickly have you before you change your mind

Ermmm... btw now and june 30 ..i might change my mind embarassed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
sinizia:

This is how you keep deceiving me. cry sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry

I'm for real angry
Send me the goods undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
how is you embarassed
Been a while

I know sweetie I've been away from home

How are you? How's China treating you?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
wia u see backyard for hia....
shebi I don tell u mek u node drink orijin agen
ehm. ehm. . ehm. . . backyard na, where no one will see us
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by delezac(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
Wishing my Son Modesoyinoluwa Ron (Mozac) a Happy Children's Day. You'll live to see more in your lifetime. Love you boy.

9 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vjsmiles: 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

I know sweetie I've been away from home

How are you? How's China treating you?
Mehn bby i'm seriously kinda freaked out..
Thw cold's making ma skin white yellow angry
Hopefully be through before septsept wink
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by cherryice(f): 10:07pm On May 27, 2015
Y is vjsmiles ds flirty?
Calls evryone baby undecided
is he in china really grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vjsmiles: 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
cherryice:
Y is vjsmiles ds flirty?
Calls evryone baby undecided
is he in china really grin
i thought you were dead? angry
Mind your business lady angry
I call my female friends "all of emm baby" you got a prob with that?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by cherryice(f): 10:26pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
i thought you were dead? angry
Mind your business lady angry
I call my female friends "all of emm baby" you got a prob with that?
who d fucck is this nw? undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
u are no serious grin lolz
am very serious.wink *knee down and propose to her, "SPAXON,WILL YOU FRIEND ME"?*

waiting for her to reply.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sinizia: 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm for real angry
Send me the goods undecided

I thought MrCórk already sent you his goods? angry

How can you say you are for real yet you use the angry emoticon next to it? You've started cheating on me Dimpz!! sad cry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donspero(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
softysparky:

Icecream and biscuits.
as many as u wnt if ur a good gal

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ochiske(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
wow! what beautiful damsel. ...
to born de hungry me grin

Thanks misssmiley
I fit help you born fine baby na grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ireneony(f): 12:02am On May 28, 2015
Ochiske:

Thanks misssmiley
I fit help you born fine baby na grin
born nor be the matter na comfort sure passgrin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vjsmiles: 5:54am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
who d fucck is this nw? undecided
like seriously you wrote this? angry
Well,suit yho self...
You part of my history page
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lurlah2014(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2015
Anythingelse:

If I hear you correctly, you mean @MKO4EVER don suck your bobby very well, since you said you are his mother
i neva knew you possess a longitudinal mouth please dont wait ur talent it can help you grow grin###JUST JOKING##
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 28, 2015
I need a beautiful lady from NL so I can have handsome and beautiful children like the ones am seeing here. To born pikin dey hungry me....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.