Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (46040 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by naijaboiy: 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
lol see you grin I don't need to advertise that na. I am a single dad tongue
Wow!

Respect sir cool

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wow!

Respect sir cool
cool
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
tohpahz:
Noble darling kiss

Also my cousin just gave birth.. a bouncing baby boy.. cheesy
I love baby boys kiss kiss

Happy children's day smiley

Pervybyn ature
wow I love boys too.

the equation is balanced cool let's make it a reality cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lindiwey: 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
kemdup:
Happy Children's Day to my beautiful kids. You are the best thing that eva happened to me. Thanks for d smile you put on Mummy 's face all the time

My Friend! My Friend, u sef dey here? Na d kids pictures make me realise say na you. cheesy wink my love to them
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by dietsono(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
My lovely son.....I sincerely thank God for not using a CONDOM on that day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by dietsono(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
And that's d mum....my lovely wife

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by hizaya61(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children day

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by peegirl(f): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
Mom loves you scatter

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by peegirl(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2015
Sometimes he is master Shifu,,,lol. Mom loves you scatter too

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by motdiet(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
dietsono:
And that's d mum....my lovely wife
am highly favoured to be his mum

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my lovely kid,my baby boo!mom loves u so much! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by fikky2013(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day love
Love you like...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Anythingelse: 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
now you know i am your mother lol

If I hear you correctly, you mean @MKO4EVER don suck your bobby very well, since you said you are his mother

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dstarst(f): 5:43pm On May 27, 2015
osemu8:
God grant your heart desires,u shall b a mother soon,
Amen ooo! Tanz
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dstarst(f): 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
rogerdat:

Eyaaa!

rogerdat
yes ooo!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Addixycute(f): 5:52pm On May 27, 2015
grin happy children's day moi cutie boi..........u will live to see more of it dear

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
happi children dai 2 moi blood,carbon copy,love,apple of moi eyes,nxt of kin(lolz), and best tin dat happened 2 moi- Adeniji Tifeoluwa Perfection...dad loves u even though am far 4rm u plus nt der 2 wish u diz or make ur dai funfilled...lots of love 4 u omo daddy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
If I use all this once for ogwuego...God knows...just chuck them inside ghanamustgo. The next day ur networth will be that of billgate
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel
abeg chelsea pple 2dey make noise no train am in knowin chelsea abeg.if u take my advice i wil be glad.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by jazzy4naija(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
happy children's day to my beautiful bunch of blessings may God continue to protect ya for me

10 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:
wah about this? cheesy
u're a. vampire grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We can make baby so by nxt here we will cm to this thread and upload the baby's pix ;DWe can make baby so by nxt here we will cm to this thread and upload the baby's pix
u are no serious grin lolz
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
u're a. vampire grin
undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Shaadey: 7:01pm On May 27, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2015
Adikam:
abeg chelsea pple 2dey make noise no train am in knowin chelsea abeg.if u take my advice i wil be glad.
Which club I suppose put her o??
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by scentmarlc(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Agarawu23 your baby is beautiful..... happy children day to my self Aminaalake, orijin101, KingTom, scentmarlc nd kinglekan .....
HCD aminatulahi
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Aminat508(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
scentmarlc:
HCD aminatulahi
oshee dear
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
u're a. vampire grin
Ehm. please, can we meet in the backyard?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
wow I love boys too.

the equation is balanced cool let's make it a reality cheesy

Lol.. and u are also obsessed with ur phone.. could it get better grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. and u are also obsessed with ur phone.. could it get better grin
equation balanced cool

oya make we pick date kiss
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
sinizia:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2451443_20130526202031_jpeg0b7d8b80185e6c6455c790da13303f4d

Chiam55, it's time for us to start making babies as lovely as this cutie. embarassed embarassed

Yeah bby let's do dis ting cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
equation balanced cool

oya make we pick date kiss

Eemmm.. u pick.. you are the guy na..
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.