Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. (679 Views)

Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / How Far Can She Push You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. by supernigga(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2015
A friend of my mine and his girl friend recently broke up and when I asked him the reason for their breakup,he said that his girl friend told him that her pastor saw a vision that she should not date/marry any guy that's is not from her state or the consequences will be grievous. The thing is the girl was never really into the relationship at first,the relationship lasted just two months and she has been showing sings of lack of interest when the relationship was just three weeks from what he told me the girl seems not really into him. So my question is could the vision be a lie/excuse to quit the relationship? Do girls tell this kind of lies to quit relatinships?
Re: How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. by demmy0325(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2015
Re: How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 27, 2015
Bro this is superstory.......move the Bleep on there re many fishes in tha river go catch another
Re: How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. by tintingz(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2015
Some pastors deceiving gullible people since 1984 but I doubt if her reason was from a pastor, she's not interested in the relationship and she gave a silly excuse to end it.
Re: How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. by evanscheck(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
Maybe she needs to be free, but ur friend shud have read d handwritting on the wall and granted her wat she wished for... I dnt like being d one to be told no more... shows sign of weakness personally.
Re: How Far Can A Girl Go Just To Breakup. by Pheals(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2015
HER pastor !!lol so are destiny was tired down in her home town or the pastor want her marry for church

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching Story Of Barak Obam And Wife Michelle Obama At A Resturant / Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship / I Cheat On My Wife Because I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.