Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Good Friendship Turn Sour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Friendship Turn Sour (1008 Views)

My Search For True Love Turn Sour / Online Dating Turn Sour, She Dey Throw Leg. / Online Dating Turn Sour..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Friendship Turn Sour by Ladhey(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2015
Please take your time to read through.. thank you

I used to know this Girl, we met online during the Glochat days and instantly became good friends...After a While we met and our friendship started...i actually went on glochat to get hooked up with someone for a relationship and so my agenda from the start was to have a good and lasting Relationship with Her.
After a year, my affections grew for her so much that i had to ask her out and then the tug of war began...she kept it at a NO and i kept asking her out for 4 years but i new this girl had feelings for me,i used to sing and despite the fact that we school in different states, she attended every program that i was going to sing at.
Even her mum and sisters Liked me so much and they often joked about how i was wasting time in bringing the Yams for the traditional rites but each time this comes up she insists that i was just her good friend. I was a regular at her house and she comes to my often too, i have even had to sleep over at her place and During the years she said NO to me, she told me i was the best friend she had, that i was a very good guy and she only sees me as a very good friend and we cannot go into a relationship. She dated other guys tho which she openly told me about and i tried as much not to make Obvious the Hurt i felt inwards.
After the Fourth year i started seeing someone in My Department in school and when she found out, she was sad and started giving me attitude, i had an issue with the relationship i was in too because the Girl i was dating believed i still loved her and Claimed that i called her the girls name on some occasions..we broke up..

Then While i was preparing to go for service, she just called me one morning that she was coming over to my place, a friend of hers came to visit her and was traveling back so they were coming together before she sees her off to the park. I have spoken to her friend a few times each time i call her while they were in school and so the friend wanted to meet me in person.
They got to my Place then i went to drop them at the park but only for the friend to request that i give her a hug before she leaves which i did as i didn't think that was a big deal.
After we left the park, she told me her friend asked for my pin which i told her not to give out but had to agree after several she started talking about me been proud etc..
I got talking with the friend as she always calls, ping me, text me, comment on my pictures on fb and that went on for two years, i became close with the friend too and just early this year i started dating the friend( Note: i stopped asking her out after i left for service as she started dating another guy which she introduced me to.)
Now the big issue, i recently found out that she had always told her friend and their other friends how she liked me but did't know how to tell me yes all those years, and early this year told them she was going to call me to ask me if i still wanted us to date so we can get it started.

Her friend told her we were dating already and it was like a week old already and she got all angry and said lots of things to me and told everyone i was dating her friend and how bad that it was for me to do that, i was shocked cos she said NO to me for years, all those years i could count how many times i hugged her talk less kiss or...so it was obvious we never dated but i just didn't understand her reason for been annoyed.
Now her friend that i was dating suddenly stopped talking to me, she stopped replying or picking my calls, stopped replying my pings and she wanted to teach her a lesson that she has wasted soo much of my time and yet didnt want me to date someone else.

Now the Initial babe said she never wants to speak with me, or even see me said i hurt her so bad and she is not sure she would get over it...
Now i am Confused, where did i go wrong....
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Pheals(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2015
U ain't wrong...just go back to her since her pal wanna teach her a lesson. ..and tell her u were only test her
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by BTT(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2015
She was afraid she would loss your friendship if she said 'yes' to you. That probably explains the reason for her long 'no' status. You obviously can't be blamed for that.

I believe you still have feelings for her. If she makes contact, please be open (available) to her. The friend took an opportunity - at the time she brought her to your place, I am sure they've strongly discussed you but your 'friend' lived in the illusion that you will never love someone else. Events have proved.

As it is, you three are still single. Don't make contact with any of them, just give yourself a time-line, if your 'friend' makes contact, oblige her. If her friend does, discuss the situation and prove to her you never dated her friend. If none of them beat your time-line, move on.

Love is a 2 way thing and should be nurtured.

Playing hard to get gets you played hard- tell your friend I said so.

Peace. Out.
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Ladhey(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2015
Pheals:
U ain't wrong...just go back to her since her pal wanna teach her a lesson. ..and tell her u were only test her
Thank you pheals but Do you think going back to her wont make me look like i am still mulling over her? she Obviously is dating someone again now, she started dating the guy when she found out i dated her friend.. and i am not sure i have the strength for her dramas again as i have exhausted so much over the years and besides she has shut off every form of communication between us
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Ladhey(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2015
BTT:
She was afraid she would loss your friendship if she said 'yes' to you. That probably explains the reason for her long 'no' status. You obviously can't be blamed for that.

I believe you still have feelings for her. If she makes contact, please be open (available) to her. The friend took an opportunity - at the time she brought her to your place, I am sure they've strongly discussed you but your 'friend' lived in the illusion that you will never love someone else. Events have proved.

As it is, you three are still single. Don't make contact with any of them, just give yourself a time-line, if your 'friend' makes contact, oblige her. If her friend does, discuss the situation and prove to her you never dated her friend. If none of them beat your time-line, move on.

Love is a 2 way thing and should be nurtured.

Playing hard to get gets you played hard- tell your friend I said so.

Thanks BBT..i sure would tell her that

Peace. Out.
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Ab025(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2015
women are really crazy#
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Goandie: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
@op u don play chess be4, u will know it hard to pick d knight nd queen coz of their movement that how ladies are.
Just let her be for awhile till she is back 2 her sense or see things differnetly or u cud go see her nd jaw jaw.

I just dey yan my own 1dollar
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
cheesy

Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by mencade5(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2015
op after she don ignore you for years, she went round fvcking different pen..nis. placing u on the frienszone,now she wants you?

guy, hope say u don fvck her friend. if yes well done. i believe in payback. treat her the same way she treated you. dont date her. instead get anoda girl to date.

she cant eat her cake and have it.
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Ladhey(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:
cheesy
Funny smiley
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by misspicy(f): 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
@op.
women r jez unpredictable,yes i knw coz am a woman too.my 1 kobo is dat,u shuld contact her n ask her out properly,i mean do the wooing thing completely,maybe wif flowers n gifts etc.....if she rejects u again,my dear forget about her.she will come begging later,if u r still availble then good n fine if not,then her loss.
Re: Good Friendship Turn Sour by Pheals(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
Ladhey:

Thank you pheals but Do you think going back to her wont make me look like i am still mulling over her? she Obviously is dating someone again now, she started dating the guy when she found out i dated her friend.. and i am not sure i have the strength for her dramas again as i have exhausted so much over the years and besides she has shut off every form of communication between us
try and communicate with her in any form and let her know are wrong doings

(1) (Reply)

Oya Mk Una Laff Small... / 5 / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.