Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (38635 Views)

Apc's Bayelsa Governorship Candidate Timipre Sylva Distributing Alcohol(Video) / Gunmen Kidnap Timipre Sylva's Running-Mate's Mother / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by san316(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2015
That is a great move by Buhari. How can his transition committee chairman be convicted? Someone that is the next finance minister. Buhari is very corrupt and keeps corrupt people as his friends..

But any eeediot that moves this to FP is as useless n brainless as the op. Seun must fire the mod before it happens.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Mogidi: 10:27am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
hey, what's up wt our party?

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by ki02020(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
Badbelles want to TANish baba image...it will not work

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by egift(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
Can PDP sustain 4yrs of gossip and lies? Promoting and planting fake news all over the web will not help PDP in any way.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2015
egift:
Can PDP sustain 4yrs of gossip and lies? Promoting and planting fake news all over the web will not help PDP in any way.

I hope u can sustain this after 2 months of APC government, lets see who they will prosecute

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by tonychristopher: 10:30am On May 27, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by idithlove(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
I doesn't believe this story,seun is it true?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by PassingShot(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari would fight his enemies not corruption, quote me any day.
I recall that very recently, you, Barcanista and some in your group criticized EFCC for using Keyamo who is seen as an APC member to prosecute another APC member in Sylva.

Though I doubt the story but if we should believe it, does it not make logical and legal sense for Keyamo to step down from this prosecution to pave way for a neutral person?

TANoids and their confused state are inseparable.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by 9jauk: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
I don't trust Apc...if Buhari can be surrounded by criminals like Amaechi,Tinubu,Sanusi,Akiolu and the oil marketers,that chose to Sabotage the poor nation,I foresee no change I'm afraid!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by pannyman(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
Another misleading topic heading. This is in no way making Nairaland a credible source of information.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by JADESOLA15: 10:34am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/corruption-buhari-orders-keyamo-to-step-down-from-prosecuting-timipre-sylva/

If you chop these lies, then you deserve a Certificate in Mumu Studies.

Who owns Breaking Times? PDP guys
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I doesn't believe this story,seun is it true?
Yeah boss...I was there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Ijaya123: 10:34am On May 27, 2015
And anybody believed this rubbish? Some TANoids need to be gainfully employed.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:35am On May 27, 2015
A thread by mogidi? Mtcheww? I wud rather watch paint dry. Everything abt d OP is so inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by PassingShot(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2015
socialmediaman:

You PDP guys including barcanista wanted him out of the case, he's out, shouldn't you be celebrating?
They are pathetically disgusting really!

They're like pests!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by olaopts: 10:37am On May 27, 2015
thebreakingtimes.com? Not a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2015
I'm really waiting for the day Buhari will send Mama Ngozi to Jail grin while Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi roam the street grin
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by darejem2002: 10:38am On May 27, 2015
Mr integrity indeed
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah boss...I was there
I go slap you,na you I ask abi na you be seun?amebo tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Descartes: 10:38am On May 27, 2015
Have never taken David Cameron's official maidguard seriously pertaining to his anti-corruption chant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

I recall that very recently, you, Barcanista and some in your group criticized EFCC for using Keyamo who is seen as an APC member to prosecute another APC member in Sylva.

Though I doubt the story but if we should believe it, does it not make logical and legal sense for Keyamo to step down from this prosecution to pave way for a neutral person?

TANoids and their confused state are inseparable.
He is not seen as an APC member, he's actually an APC member. Because we queried GEJ use of Keyamo doesn not justify the conflict of interest by Buhari. We aren't dumb to know that Buhari did what he did so as to get Sylva off the hook and not for justice sake(assuming the report is true)

*Note the words in bracket*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari would fight his enemies not corruption, quote me any day.
YES! I have quoted you today, learn to live with that.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:39am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
There shall be "sacred" cows grin grin

My concern is what Buhari intend doing with the man (Katsina State School Principal) he instructed to release his Cambridge WASC Statement of Result that got him impersonating one Mr Mohameed on the process of faking his credentials to correspond with what he claimed as contained in Military records.

Buhari should be jailed with the principal and made to serve 21years before integrity can be mentioned in the same sentence with the name Buhari.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by appini: 10:39am On May 27, 2015
This is the CHANGE!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Descartes: 10:39am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:
They are pathetically disgusting really!
They're like pests!
...then you've a lot to do.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2015
When you wan come slap me? I need your mango tongue
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you,na you I ask abi na you be seun?amebo tongue
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by ylaa(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
IS SAI BABA TRYING TO BUY OVER THE MILITANT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. GOD HELP US.
Re: Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2015
order ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / Breaking News: Christian Youths Burns A Mosque In Kano Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.