Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story (42042 Views)

Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures. / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by seedorfg(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
when you been dey enjoy the kondo you nor talk about shame that time o, olosho gals

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2015
Ok. So that's the way God wanted it? smh
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On May 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Celebrating unwanted pregnancy and fornication.

Fooolish girl
I blame the moderator for bringing the poo to front page,he needs to be floged

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by steppin: 11:11am On May 27, 2015
Which shame? To carry Wizkid baby? One of the richest Naija stars? Women sabi form!
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Pope22(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
She didn't know she was pregnant till 5 months, so she had been seeing her periods for that 5 months or she didn't know when u are pregnant, u won't see ur period?

And which one is how wizkid dirvirgined her or how she allowed or lured wizkid into disvriging her? People sef!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by GbengaJimoh(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
Stupidity is when you keep fucccking without condom and still expect you won't get pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Mikwus(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
What's the inspiration here angry

So young girls should go around and open their legs to celebs and mother kids out of wedlock in order to get inspired undecided

Abeg help me ask them o.
People are watching, preachers are preaching while this is gradually becoming a norm "babymama". Kids like wizkid and davido are being celebrated as parents abi.......smh
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by mimicious(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

So young girls should go around and open their legs to celebs and mother kids out of wedlock in order to get inspired undecided

M sorry to have quoted u but it's better than aborting the child. At least now she is happy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by ekiloui(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
I think say she go explain how them meet, where them meet, how he enter her, how the sperm reach the egg etc...anyway sorry baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
who be this one again??
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Vanellope:
Ok
what is ok?shoro niyen abi you too wan go carry belle for a yeyebrity?baba suwe is available for you
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On May 27, 2015
ekiloui:
I think say she go explain how them meet, where them meet, how he enter her, how the sperm reach the egg etc...anyway sorry baby mama
kai you half spoil

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by yorke1: 11:14am On May 27, 2015
What is the essence of this thread now. Next thread pls!!!
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by COvo(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Baby momma forming innocent. You were having sex without condom and you were surprised when you got pregnant? SMH!
Lol! Who is she deceivin?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by chiibekee(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
Story for the gods. She got pregnant at final year, then she was 19 years old. Nne at what age did u enter uni?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by M4gunners: 11:16am On May 27, 2015
First of all She isn't pretty. So op take note. Secondly stop calling Jesus here because Jesus never asked you to go and kwa iko with 19.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Mitsurugi(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

I wonder ooo.. as per role model na! Rubbish! angry Would we have heard this 'inspiring' story if the father was Sule, the apprentice barber! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by crisycent: 11:17am On May 27, 2015
So your older than wiz? Heheheheheh! Penîs sweet sha. You just dail rolly direct.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by femi4: 11:17am On May 27, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
Stupidity is when you keep fucccking without condom and still expect you won't get pregnant
And you come dey ask God the usual question "God why me?"
God go come answer you: "Daughter! yes you"

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by 4four(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2015
If na shame for ladies of now adayz, I do not think abt three diff ladies will get pregnant for 2baba
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by cole265(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2015
Is she now born again?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Olodonairaland(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2015
Pls pity her nairalander bad mouthers

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by ocelot2006(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2015
Clap for yourself. True "inspiration"..... angry
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by GbengaJimoh(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2015
femi4:
And you come dey ask God the usual question "God why me?"
God go come answer you: "Daughter! yes you"
No mind dem. See as she come dey form holy holy now so that people go pity her
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Fratello(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2015
Her little boy is so cute. smiley
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by femi4: 11:23am On May 27, 2015
ekiloui:
I m sure it wasn't once
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by remsonik(f): 11:24am On May 27, 2015
Well I think she deserves some applause for not aborting the child. Yes she does

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:25am On May 27, 2015
When i saw how i got pregnant i was expecting to see more details,weda na through doggie or missionary..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by brownlord: 11:25am On May 27, 2015
If I hear say this girl no use visit tradomedical doctor make them prepare medicine for Her make she for quick get this belle make I bend.

Hiya, wizkid raped you abi? You don't know when your stomach started expanding and your parents didnt notice as well

Silly talk
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by verygudbadguy(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2015
Nairalanders and bad mouth as though they are saints...

Atleast, she is an inspiration to those who juz got preggers out of wedlock and wish to keep the baby. It shows that you can have a decent life and enviable career even as a babymama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.