Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story (41939 Views)

Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures. / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Agbele1(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2015
Lucky you,but 90% of young girls dat found themselves in these situation are regretting it

cos dos stupid guys dat impregnated them are not responsible. Pls becareful.
lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Kzealz(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
And u re proud to tell us all diz poo cuz wizzy is now a household name in the industry... had it been sum1 else with no good stuff for himself.. u would Hv buried Ur face with shame... .thanks for wasting my mb

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by sladimeji(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
Jklue007:
Another FTC grin grin grin

Are you still waiting for me to comment? Lol grin

Okay lemme comment!
Some people are just selfish.... na refinery u wan use dis space build?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by codeworks(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2015
I get belle for tiwa savage
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by peddyholly: 11:30am On May 27, 2015
Them rape u?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by gagzee(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2015
Ehn 24 what?!!!...haba, come'on b•i•t•c•h, hv seen you several times n u look nothing like 24!!
Sugar mum oshi...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by toonzay(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Celebrating unwanted pregnancy and fornication.

Fooolish girl

ode! who no ft f*ck up... You think she was broke?! she's just happy she got up to the challenge... and her son is grown now... your m*m* be virgin b4 she gave birth to her first child?
hypocrite oshi!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Samary(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
How person go have unprotected s*x finish come dey ask God why me when the result show. When the knacking dey sweet, you no ask why me o!
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by queridasally(f): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
What cracked me up real was the part where she said "God why me". TF!?!? Did you tell God when you was going to get some some? This story should be void of that statement, you were an adult who gave full consent. There is nothing that speaks louder than irresponsibility than someone blaming every other person, deity or factor rather than themselves.I'm not hating or anything...but ca'man! I'd have been inspired if you shared with us what positive changes the child has brought to your life et al. Its all good tho, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by ndcide(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2015
I think this kind of shiiiTy story/ thread is enough for the month of May.

She should keep her story to herself. Does she want to glory in her error? Is it because wizkid is a successful musicians? What if wizkid is/was a bus conductor at Ojuelegba will she be saying this crap?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by peddyholly: 11:38am On May 27, 2015
Wizkid rape u? Ur nor get sense ooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by herald9: 11:43am On May 27, 2015
Yo mama must be proud of you smiley

He asked you for sex, you obliged,after he's done pumping you, you bulge...now you're going all religious . Were you raped? This thread just soaked up my mood... Ah swear you need a resounding slap for coming out to spew this thrash...
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Neplusultra(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by scachy(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2015
Useless talks, proud of stupid mistake
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by deltateam: 11:45am On May 27, 2015
grin. When jesus says yes? Are there reallly 2 or more Jesuses? embarassed

Didnt know jesus was in support of premarital sex.
At age 19 you opened your legs to a kid without protection and yet claim surprised?

Just when I thought jeg was the only clueless one.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
Mtchew...when you were moaning and screaming you didnt ask God why? This ya life story sha dey somehow....
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by gfullmoon(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2015
So the ''inspiration'' in this story is to get laid by Celebs and becomes a celeb too?No wonder the rate of Babymama in Nigerian celeb World is high.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Keky(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2015
Nairalanders dey vex o, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2015
if you're sleeping with him with no commitment between you and him.. doesn't that make you a bitch.. but thank your star you're not a cheap bitch.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Octaves(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2015
I think the inspiration is try not to get pregnant if you're not married. if you do by mistake, have your baby. It may be hard initially but it's worth it. Dont murder your baby in the womb

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by homesteady(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2015
In this age? She had sex without condom, and she didn't know she was pregnant until 5 months? undecided
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by phransix147(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Celebrating unwanted pregnancy and fornication.

Fooolish girl

Its the normal thing these days oh... Small small children don dey straff dem don dey born sef... If u follow them talk dem go say afterall Genevive too sef...
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by sladimeji(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2015
Thought she was gonna go into details how her n wizzy banged
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2015
toonzay:

ode! who no ft f*ck up... You think she was broke?! she's just happy she got up to the challenge... and her son is grown now... your m*m* be virgin b4 she gave birth to her first child?
hypocrite oshi!

Ugly miserable sonovabitch

I'm sure you were born the same way. Ugly buffon

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by phransix147(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2015
toonzay:

hypocrite oshi!

Sorry to say you are a DISGRACE!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
Your parents sent you to school and went balling with the star, now you are regretting....
Oloshi! The story is rubbish jarey, she caused it upon herself.
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by JBL316: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
Bloody fornicator!
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by olayinkaj2(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
All this girls sef. So, what should we do now?
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
SHE SHOULD COVER HER FACE IN SHAME FOR EVEN SAYING THIS BULL*CRAP...
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by bisdam9086(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
Most of these people condemning this girl started having sex when they were in primary school in the school toilet and they have aborted a lot of babies but they are here to criticize someone that God disarm from aborting her own.What I strongly belief is that you don't need to have what others have or maintain same level with everyone what you just need to have at back of your mind at any point in time is asking yourself if you are happy at your current situation or not. From her words it shows that the little girl is happy with her present situation or what else do you need in life that is more than happiness. #hypocrisyofhighestorder
Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by SirLewis(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2015
The sad truth is that a lot of y'all calling this girl a "slut" are bad fornicators yourselves. Why not remove that giant stone from your eye first.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Babymama Shares Her Story by Emmydek(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
This girl's mouth needs twisting.
Has God ever plan fornication plan for any one before?
Boluwatife ko botife fun ara e ni.
Elenu iro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) / Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.