Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (603 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan / Any Last Words For Our Outgoing President....?... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by Jardon08(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2015
He is an ideal Politician, a true Democrate who embrace the faith of his democracy with both hands, a Mentor, a diplomat, a Good Ambassador, a national Ruler, An international Leader and a global icon.
Ladies and Gentle Men let us all pay tribute to our outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck jonathan who will always be remembered for his great achievement.
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by podosci(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
For close to 1 month I have been grounded because of unavailability of fuel...Nepa have decided to punish me untop with electricity and there is no diesel to power the Generator. My dads flight was cancelled because of unavailability of aviation fuel.
People are really suffering across the country, this is not an issue of tribe or religion because we are all queuing for fuel and we are all sleeping in darkness. And the sweet part is the lack of aviation of fuel causing cancellation of flight is also making the rich feel the pain of the poor masses.
#GEJNEVERAGAIN
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by olu77(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2015
Nice 3bute

My 7bute to the incoming president loading...
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by bamidele029: 10:44am On May 27, 2015
GEJ you were one of the worse leaders Nigeria has ever had. We are glad to see the back of you
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2015
Creeks awaits your return grin
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by Eshinwaju: 10:47am On May 27, 2015
Jardon08:
He is an ideal Politician, a true Democrate who embrace the faith of his democracy with both hands, a Mentor, a diplomat, a Good Ambassador, a national Ruler, An international Leader and a global icon.
Ladies and Gentle Men let us all pay tribute to our outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck jonathan who will always be remembered for his great achievement.

Idiat.....na im you be........ angry....
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2015
the nigga above me they vex o
Re: Tribute To Our Outgoing President :- Dr. Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2015
well gej dropped Nigeria in big shiit...my tribute to him is make he live to see Nigeria turn to a better country, cos he really planned to destroy this country

(1) (Reply)

By Tomorow, Buhari Should Starts: / Buhari's Asset Declaration: A Worried Nairalander Wansts Answers / BREAKING: Court Fixes July 8 For Judgment On Synagogue Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.