Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan (26226 Views)

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back At Amaechi / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
He is the youngest political appointee in Delta state...Mr ossai ovie success with former president Goodluck jonathan at gbaramatu kingdom in Delta state during the Coronation of the new king......

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by idupaul: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are you scared of him ?go closer na

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
ossaioviesucces is his nairaland Moniker......
when a child washes his hands clean smiley

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
idupaul:

oga idupaul, if na u nko?? lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sarrki(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Though as a person Gej is a good man

As a president he failed

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Atiku2019: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
OP is that you? grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Atiku2019: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
As a president he failed

Buhari remains the worst President in Africa

272 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Young03(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
and so?

GEJ na God?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
More pix with the executive Governor

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by ammyluv2002(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by herzern1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:
OP is that you? grin

Guy.You iqnored my earlier mention abi? grin grin

TO THE TOPIC
I'd rather snap with a Micra driver in Mokola than snap with this miserable man that plunqed this Great Nation into eternal destruction.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Herzen no be primary school we dey nah allow me dey front small too nah...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Taylorsw1ft: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by XXLDICK(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
The ineffectual buffoon always smiling sheepishly, but behind those smiles is a wicked man with a wicked heart. Theif!!!

Ordinary stealing, Nigerians call it corruption.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by asumo12: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin

So u follow share our yam abi?

M na fried abi boiled yam be your share?

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
fff
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
idupaul:

I fear oooo....... grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Mrsunes: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na so
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by taylor88(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

As a president he failed

my friend keep quiet

and ur empty brain buhari passed

keep suffering and smiling

adamu

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by celestialAgent(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
See as the guy stomach flat like my own..

Lord, pls I need fat!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by pretydiva(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
This pictures will go a long way in reducing recession
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by ionsman: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hope he wasn't drunk as usual?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sarrki(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
XXLDICK:

What do you want to type ?

This one you are booking space
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Beehshorp(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
The luckiest nairalander dis month... He has indeed met our hero

Please tell my hero dat I love him so much.. Tell him dat I appreciated him in office and now I appreciate him the more... Tell him not to be distracted by zombies like d ones dat'd quote nd insult me, his smile alone is like a food to an hungry stomach... God bless u Gej

19 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by celestialAgent(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
asumo12:
grin

So u follow share our yam abi?

M na fried abi boiled yam be your share?

lipsrsealed
u knw that type way dem dey burn inside fire?

Na dat type e go b - e too dey sweet…
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
aii
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
From this day henceforth i will be following any thread tagged "A Nairalander" cos we must grace front page.

You want beat Alexreporter to his game

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by johnson232: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

Buhari remains the worst President in Africa
in d whole world sir, not Africa alone.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by XXLDICK(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

What do you want to type ?

This one you are booking space
grin grin grin
How far, shey Tinubu don pay you November salary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.