Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Go Up And Possess It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go Up And Possess It (369 Views)

Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) / Possess A Forgiven Heart / Born Again Christians: Which Of These Spiritual Gifts Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Up And Possess It by overcomersfaith(f): 11:34am On May 27, 2015
For instance, you are sick and you have done everything humanly possible to be healed and the doctor’s report kept saying otherwise. Beloved, you then decide to search out the scripture and discover that the Word of God said that “by His stripes you are healed”. Again the Word said “I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of God in the land of the living” and I know also that a word from the Lord settles all that concerneth me. “Father, only say a word and my soul shall be healed.

Beloved, all these were “written” and we know what is written cannot be broken. We have to stand on the Word, keep saying it until you are healed and as you progress in your healing, you keep making discoveries that arrest that situation and before you know it, you are out of it.

Never you say that God wants to take glory in your sickness and lay down sick, dear friend you will be there as long as it takes you to come to the knowledge of this truth am sharing with you.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

What Next? / Death Is Not The End / 10 Things You Must Give Up To Move Forward..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.