Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) (2043 Views)

How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
#i weep for our generation#
Oh yes! I weep!
We have become lukewarm all because we don't want the world to think we don't belong!
Parents allow their children to watch highly demonic cartoons today, that promote indecency, gayness, sex and above all acquaintance with demonic spirits.

Take time to watch the "cartoon" (animations) on disney juniour, cartoon network, and the rest. You will be shocked! Only those with good spiritual alertness will be able to see into the lies and demonism in these animations. They promote love for "monsters" and "aliens" and use several names to cover up their true intent.

Watch this video of Richardo Cid, a man Jesus took to heaven and revealed so many shocking things to. The video is really terrifying, beware, it would change your life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJHXMIgp2cc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pokemon was on of the highly demonic videos. The level of power the cartoon held was so high many people were having epileptic seizures just from watching the videos. It had to be banned.
See a CNN report on it http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9712/17/japan.cartoon/
Forget what scientists say! There are spiritual battles over the souls of men! Your children are gradually being possessed! Just check this link you will be shocked what the cartoon did to people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
They are using these cartoons to prepare your children to see demonic affiliations as normal. They are using these cartoons to make your children love having demons as part of their dreams. When these demons appear to your children in their sleep they will see it as normal because they watch them in cartoons and are already used to them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
See cnn's report on pokemon
How pikachu (a high ranking demon) made people epileptic from just flashing it's red eyes on tv. It is not ordinary
Just read this story on cnn!
http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9712/17/japan.cartoon/

This life, you have to be spiritually conscious else the devil will have u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by Amberon: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
You are very correct. About three days ago, I saw a short demon in my room, it looked like one of those cartoon characters. Everything you said is correct.
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Amberon:
You are very correct. About three days ago, I saw a short demon in my room, it looked like one of those cartoon characters. Everything you said is correct.
That is it. Did you check the cnn report?
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Did you follow d man that was taken to heaven to see?.....
No doubt most happenings where predicted in The Simpsons cartoon
But you said you've evidence to back what you just said.... so whr are ur evidence... except you don't no d meaning... "seeing is believing " undecided
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
Did you follow d man that was taken to heaven to see?.....
No doubt most happenings where predicted in The Simpsons cartoon
But you said you've evidence to back what you just said.... so whr are ur evidence... except you don't no d meaning... "seeing is believing " undecided
Wetin this one dey tAlk?

1 Like

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by eyeview: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Nobody has ever bothered to ask where the inspiration for some of those monsters come from. Now you know.
For your info,some of those 'monsters' you see in cartoons are demons that exist in the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by Amberon: 5:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Yes dear, I checked it, and I also watched the video you posted.
HardMirror:

That is it. Did you check the cnn report?
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ok ok ok
I am tired of messing arnd.
I don't believe in any demonic shit! angry
Monsters and other unnatural "cartoon" characters are the genius creation on the cartoonists has nothing to do with satan or whatever!
As for the flashing lights of pikachu of pokmemon making people enter epileptic seizures, well it is normal for some people to be sensitive to rapid flashing lights which can trigger an epileptic seizure (it has a medical term which I am too lazy to look up cos I can't remember what it is called tongue)

Anyway be careful what your kids watch on tv even children programs contain a lot of profane language today!
Speeechless3 you were right after all cheesy. I never change o

1 Like

Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by Speeechless3(f): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
HardMirror:
Ok ok ok
I am tired of messing arnd.
I don't believe in any demonic shit! angry
Monsters and other unnatural "cartoon" characters are the genius creation on the cartoonists has nothing to do with satan or whatever!
As for the flashing lights of pikachu of pokmemon making people enter epileptic seizures, well it is normal for some people to be sensitive to rapid flashing lights which can trigger an epileptic seizure (it has a medical term which I am too lazy to look up cos I can't remember what it is called tongue)

Anyway be careful what your kids watch on tv even children programs contain a lot of profane language today!
Speeechless3 you were right after all cheesy. I never change o

gringrin This is bad news!!!!

But seriously you still an atheist? anti logic? wink

O'Common i was already rejoicing for you!!! embarassed
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
You guys are so on point. I had a nightmare the day and Master Yoda appeared to me. Instead of grabbing a bible and screaming blood of Jesus like a good christian, I just said "Interfered in my affairs for the last time you have, dance our lightsabers we shall."

I may need deliverance lipsrsealed
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

gringrin This is bad news!!!!

But seriously you still an atheist? anti logic? wink

O'Common i was already rejoicing for you!!! embarassed
Lol
You and this your anti logic theory. You wan corner us into accepting theists are the logical ones. E no go work
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
DragonReborn:
You guys are so on point. I had a nightmare the day and Master Yoda appeared to me. Instead of grabbing a bible and screaming blood of Jesus like a good christian, I just said "Interfered in my affairs for the last time you have, dance our lightsabers we shall."

I may need deliverance lipsrsealed
Hehehhehe.
May the forces be with you
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by Speeechless3(f): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
You and this your anti logic theory. You wan corner us into accepting theists are the logical ones. E no go work

See your mouth embarassed tongue
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehhehe.
May the forces be with you
And with you, padawan. Strong in you, the force is.
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

See your mouth embarassed tongue
Like your own.
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by dekung(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
HardMirror:
See cnn's report on pokemon
How pikachu (a high ranking demon) made people epileptic from just flashing it's red eyes on tv. It is not ordinary
Just read this story on cnn!
http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9712/17/japan.cartoon/

This life, you have to be spiritually conscious else the devil will have u
Bros there is a medical terminology called "photosensitive epilepsy". That definitely is the cause of the seizures, and sometime before a program is broadcast on TV, they tell you that there are scenes of flashing lights and those with photosensitive epilepsy should be careful. There is nothing demonic here.
Re: Beware !!! Satan using some cartoons to possess your children (Evidence) by HardMirror(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
dekung:

Bros there is a medical terminology called "photosensitive epilepsy". That definitely is the cause of the seizures, and sometime before a program is broadcast on TV, they tell you that there are scenes of flashing lights and those with photosensitive epilepsy should be careful. There is nothing demonic here.
Seems you did not see where is confessed to be "messing around".
I am only pulling the legs of ignoramoses here was not serious about all the demon bullshaht.
But parents should watch what their kids watch, don't assume because it's for kids means it good for kids

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nature For Liberating Africa Gradually / See The Most Beautiful Church In Azia Ihiala Lga Anambra State / Deeper Life Did Not Donate A Bridge And Car Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.