Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help (1406 Views)

Be A Solution To Somebody's Relationship Problem (you Can Be Relevant) / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by akasueba(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2015
Please my people i have a problem with my Relationship although am not yet married but my relationship is now upto 6yrs lol, please at this stage i need you to tell me the code or trick i can use to ask my Partner Mothers name from her. I don't know her mother name and i want to ask her but i don't know how am gonna ask her. Help me my people.
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Tunnamania(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
six years? you are still afraid of asking anything about her? well, if u can't ask her directly, ask her jokingly.
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Rosemary216(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
Ahn ahn... Are there two ways to ask for sum1's name? Jst ask her to tel u her mum's name
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by indiraserv: 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
What do you need her mother's name for? You want to take it to a juju man? Or all these seers?
God is watching you!
People when a person starts to ask you for your mother's name its not ordinary they want to go somewhere or someplace for your spiritual data because your mother is your gateway to this earth
Be Aware

Indiraserv
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by indiraserv: 1:06pm On May 27, 2015
He is because his intentions are not pure

Indiraserv

Tunnamania:
six years? you are still afraid of asking anything about her? well, if u can't ask her directly, ask her jokingly.
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Tunnamania(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
He is because his intentions are not pure

Indiraserv

Lol, maybe he wants to seek spiritual guidance.
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by indiraserv: 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
Then its only fair that he should come out clean to her ,tell her why you want her mother's name and let her know why so that she knows what she is getting into.....not trying to find a roundabout way about it

Indiraserv
Tunnamania:

Lol, maybe he wants to seek spiritual guidance.
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Tunnamania(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
Then its only fair that he should come out clean to her ,tell her why you want her mother's name and let her know why so that she knows what she is getting into.....not trying to find a roundabout way about it

Indiraserv
He is shy , I guess.
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by akasueba(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2015
I thank all for the Comment, to tell you my mind is pure o but all i want to do is that am a Christian and Celestial per say so i want to take her name and her mothers name to my Prophet to seek God Opinion on it thanks and that's why i want it
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by justmag(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
Just be honest! And be like "how do you spell your mother's name again?"
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
What do u need your fiancee mother's name for?
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by prettyjo(f): 2:52pm On May 27, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahaha..I laugh in swahili
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by izaray(f): 2:53pm On May 27, 2015
You can as well call her mama Nkechi, shakina shocked
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
What do you need her mother's name for? You want to take it to a juju man? Or all these seers?
God is watching you!
People when a person starts to ask you for your mother's name its not ordinary they want to go somewhere or someplace for your spiritual data because your mother is your gateway to this earth
Be Aware

Indiraserv

Seconded!
My thoughts, exactly
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
akasueba:
I thank all for the Comment, to tell you my mind is pure o but all i want to do is that am a Christian and Celestial per say so i want to take her name and her mothers name to my Prophet to seek God Opinion on it thanks and that's why i want it
after 6 years ?

Now you need to seek God's opinion shocked

Who are you kidding dude undecided
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by UnknownT: 3:14pm On May 27, 2015
Ask her like this, "What is that your mother's name again?" . Thank me later
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by sneak3(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2015
akasueba:
Please my people i have a problem with my Relationship although am not yet married but my relationship is now upto 6yrs lol, please at this stage i need you to tell me the code or trick i can use to ask my Partner Mothers name from her. I don't know her mother name and i want to ask her but i don't know how am gonna ask her. Help me my people.

Bros I hope u have never insulted GEJ before sha? because he did better than you after 6yrs in office
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by 2dice(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2015
akasueba:
halleluyah Oo .... Bro u don't need her mothers name ... Pray to God tell him U ve found som1 .... Tell him to show u sign she is the one .... Baba no dey fall person hand .... He will surely let you knw... the moment ... We let a prophet dictate for us .... The begining of Dooms for us ... Pray and fast for 3 days ... Read psalm 19 and 24 ... The lord is your strength
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Tunnamania(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
diddydiva:
after 6 years ?

Now you need to seek God's opinion shocked

Who are you kidding dude undecided
Don't mind him, what he ought to have done at the beginning is what he intends doing now.when he gets negative revelation , the next thing is to saddens the girl and make the her think "All guys are the same".
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by slimghost(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2015
prettyjo:
hahahahahahahahahahaha..I laugh in swahili
You are cute. I swear you caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Boxer007(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
akasueba:

Boo, Women are evil are must always be avoided. This is why you MUST ignore them and get a man (strong man). Boo, would you mind having a boy friend soonest?
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by benkings(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
All dis mumu 16yrs old troll sef....mumu topic
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by forandy(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Just chill bro. .whenever sense is bestowed upon u, u'd know by ursef grin
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by prettyjo(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
slimghost:

You are cute. I swear you caught my attention.
tnks
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 27, 2015
Tunnamania:

Don't mind him, what he ought to have done at the beginning is what he intends doing now.when he gets negative revelation , the next thing is to saddens the girl and make the her think "All guys are the same".
grin grin grin

the guy is just so funny.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
akasueba:
Need her mum's number for what?...you wan use am do ritual?
Re: I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help by 4everGrand(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
akasueba:

I think you are a good guy; one with a conscience, thats why u dont want to ask. Dont ask abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend / Why Dont Other Men In The World Have Swag Like Black American Men? / Advice On What To Do With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.