Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. (542 Views)

Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola / Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. by guyANDROID1: 1:10pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm! I guess i am not the only one in this catastrophic situation known as 'epileptic power supply'

We use to have light 12hours a day before this current fuel scarcity but since Sunday, i am yet to even see the flashing of the light and things are getting worst. Even to pump water na wahala.

Na buying of water from these abo.kis now oo. grin I saw some status messages on some contact on my bbm. Some of them are updating on getting power supply after 2,3 days and i am like; lemme wait maybe they'll give us our own today but up till now, there's nothing like power.

So what's the current situation of electricity in your area?
Re: What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. by guyANDROID1: 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
femiokupe:
Create and send targeted Bulk SMS to active mobile users in Nigeria with data from INEC @ N1.00k Per Unit

We offer Bulk SMS Offerings @ N1.00k Per Unit || Online Campaign || Email and mobile marketing.

Our data is categorized, valid and consists of active mobile numbers also.

Our Bulk SMS Gateway is a High speed SS7 SMS Aggregator Service that can deliver Bulk SMS messages to over 900 Mobile networks in 204 Countries.

Visit: www.nademobile.com to create an account with us and have access to our data.

Pls mod ban this hungry fellow.. Just 2min of creating this thread and you posted this to derail my thread. undecided
Re: What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. by dulux07(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2015
For days now before n after fuel scarcity, no light, but i thot tanoids said gej has improved power supply
I looked at our gen today, n i shook my head in pity, d gen was bout 13yrs ago, so for d past 13yrs govt has failed to improve power supply, infact it has even gotten worse.
Re: What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. by sunsplash99(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
Ibadan.
Electricity in my area is Zero
Re: What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. by johnsonsegxy: 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
dulux07:
For days now before n after fuel scarcity, no light, but i thot tanoids said gej has improved power supply
I looked at our gen today, n i shook my head in pity, d gen was bout 13yrs ago, so for d past 13yrs govt has failed to improve power supply, infact it has even gotten worse.

Heheh, you're so funny oo grin
Re: What Is The Current Situation Of Electricity In Your Area. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
"epileptic garbage" is an understatement. Mehn. It's disastrous. If u see d "candle light" them cum gve us yesterday. Mtcheew. I don't normally do this but i hope everyone delibrately involved in making life difficult 4 us dies a premature death

(1) (Reply)

Americanism Statistics: Nigeria Is Fourth In Applauding US Policies / Photos:wike Takes Rivers Leaders On A Tour Of Looted Government House Facilities / Senate: Lawan, Saraki Split PDP Senators, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.