Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g: Now That I'm Incharge... (buhari Speaks HOT) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g: Now That I'm Incharge... (buhari Speaks HOT) (541 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B.r.e.a.k.i.n.g: Now That I'm Incharge... (buhari Speaks HOT) by dtruth3(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
Indeed, today is a historic day, and it means a lot of things to different people; depending on the political divide!

But as far as Nigerians are concern, i owe them a commitment which i must uphold with every sense of integrity. Therefore, i Muhamadu Buhari, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria hereby declare as follows..........

1. By tomorrow, 1naira shall immediately be equal to 1dollar.

2. 100,000 job creation every month loading......

3, 25million poor masses shall immediately be paid their #5000 starting from this month of MAY that ends on Sunday

4. Every Nigerian Child shall receive their One square mill everyday, starting from next week Monday, first of June!

5. All the the discharged but unemployed youth coppers shall immediately start receiving their monthly stipend of #10,000 every month.

6. 40,000 megawatts loading......

7. I will stabilize world Oil prize immediately, so Nigeria will start earning enough money from the sale of crude!

Please before you insult me......

Wait a minute, take a deep breath, flash your mind back during the campaign; YES! that was all he promised, and Nigerians must hold him accountable to that. The time of playing pranks with Nigerians has passed! PDP has gone, and APC is incharge now. So let the change start happening immediately!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari & The Magic In Aisha’s Beauty / Goodluck, President-elect Buhari FEMI ARIBISALA / Fayose Begs Buhari To Save Him From Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.