Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones (979 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Death Penalty For Kidnappers In Nigeria: Sign Petition Now - Cramjones / Why It Is Best For A Fulani Man To govern Nigeria Now - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

I intend to lease out CramJones or permanently give CramJones away to the highest bidder. The Presidential inauguration is 2 days away, and I will be very busy working for the betterment of Nigeria. Therefore, I won't be online as much and thought I should transfer the CramJones moniker to the highest bidder.

The bid starts as little as N50,000!

Bid starts now!

-CramJones
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by wachakuta(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
Sumbody is broke

1 Like

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Mynd44: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
Get a life.....

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
This bid will close in 24 hours and the highest bidder will be transfered all rights of CramJones. If there are no bids within 24 hours. CramJones will continue the use of CramJones! No apologies!

-CramJones
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by bruno419(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2015
so what are my gonna do with it
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Eshinwaju: 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
old fo0l....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
give me your moniker for free. I will take good care of it while you are gone

grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by EdCure: 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
With due respect sir, you sound very entertainingly absurd. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
give me your moniker for free. I will take good care of it while you are gone

grin

Is this the real Berem?

-CramJones
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
Gargantuan gaga
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
give me your moniker in exchange of 5liter petrol grin

you know how hard it is to get fuel now cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
give me your moniker in exchange of 5liter petrol grin

you know how hard it is to get fuel now cool

Oboy nice one! wink cheesy

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 5:59pm On May 27, 2015
cramjones:

Is this the real Berem?
-CramJones
Of course it's me. I no get photocopy.
cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
musiwa colleague

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
Of course it's me. I no get photocopy.

cool

I am tempted to give it to you. But if I give it you, I will have to maintain the email address, that way I can trust that you don't change the password and log me out completely. How can I verify this is you when you have an an "x" at the end.

-CramJones
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
cramjones:

I am tempted to give it to you. But if I give it you, I will have to maintain the email address, that way I can trust that you don't change the password and log me out completely. How can I verify this is you when you have an an "x" at the end.

-CramJones
you have nothing to be worried about. trust me,your email address and password remains intact.

I am berem. Fact!!

If you're serious about giving out your moniker,we will discuss privately. cool
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
you have nothing to be worried about. trust me,your email address and password remains intact.

I am berem. Fact!!

Great! I will lease CramJones to you. You have it! I will contact you in the next couple of days!

-CramJones

PS: Bid is now closed!
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by kosovo(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
I have been seeing CramJones but I have never bothered to read any of his inputs but this.. Now, I am glad I never did..

What a ridiculous joker.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
cramjones:

Great! I will lease CramJones to you. You have it! I will contact you in the next couple of days!

-CramJones

PS: Bid is now closed!
Yaaayy!! cheesy

"dancing shoki"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by tpiadotcom: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yes? No?

Did you give it out or not?
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Your Love for Igbo ladies is legendary, in that vein I offer you Bianca Ojukwu's Life sized portrait for your nocturnal pastime grin angry

Now may I have the rights to cramJones grin
Re: Do You Want The "Cramjones" Moniker? Bid Now! - Cramjones by StOla: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
You are truly an attention seeker as many have come to realise.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) / Petitioning The Nigerian National Assembly To #openNASS / What Makes You Happy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.