Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! (3232 Views)

20 Things To Do Before You Die / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you / 20 Things Guys Do When They Are Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by erasokafor(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2015
In this life ,no one knows it all.there are some things you may be doing without knowing that it is wrong or you may be ignoring or overlooking without knowing the implications. These are some things which I think should be avoided by woman because in the men's world it could be a turn off. There could be more but below are some of the selected ones for your education.
They include:

1. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without
a bra underneath... No man, not even your husband, will like to see you that
way.
2. Do not leave cheap nail polish to wear off on its own, there's a reason they
sell nail polish remover...
3. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother. Just pack your hair
neatly.
4. Do not do artificial nails that make you look like a dragon queen, being
simple is always sexy. Just try it once and you will love doing it always. Have
you heard men talk about a lady being natural before? It's because they like
natural women.
5. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is
a hell-to-the-no!
6. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return,
expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
7. Never contradict what your man says in public.
8. Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman.
9. Do not share your best friend's personal life with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
10. Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your
man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will
simply release him to someone else by doing so.
11. Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants
to know about you.
12. Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but
leave it at that.
13. Never over-accessorize. Stop looking like a Christmas tree.
14. Never leave home without lipgloss, your phone and most of all your dignity.
15. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see.
Women please!
16. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You
look like a drunk grasshopper.
17. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will
create the wrong impression.
18. Never think you can threaten your man into submission. You simply get him
irritated in the end.
19. Respect is reciprocal. You earn your man's respect if you respect him first.
And finally,
20. Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying
you for who you are... Be yourself.

Feel free to add yours and criticise politely where you feel necessary

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Tunnamania(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
20 likes for your post.
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by forandy(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
Yudonminnit
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
Wen u sit, sit like a lady, not like a tout... Close ur legs, we dnt want to see those it-was-white pants.

At least, wear a decent top.. So wen u stit on a bike or smth, ur pant doesn't show!

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Rapsodee(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
No 13 is on point.
Don't over do make up,keep it simple..
As a female amidst guys,don't be a talkative who wont give others chance to contribute,most guys don't want such girls.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Lilyomi(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2015
Never downplay other ladies to gain attention.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
Stale!
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by sonikstargirl(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
hmmm... NOTED!
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
LAWD!! why did i comment
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Cutest001(f): 8:55am On May 28, 2015
erasokafor:

6. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return,
expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
7. Never contradict what your man says in public.
@ 6: Trade by barter is allowed in a relationship
@ 7: I can contradict my man politely in public if for sure I know he doesn't know what he is saying... Like he gives a very misleading/wrong information.
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by erasokafor(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:

@ 6: Trade by barter is allowed in a relationship
@ 7: I can contradict my man politely in public if for sure I know he doesn't know what he is saying... Like he gives a very misleading/wrong information.
First dear,its all abt sacrifices n not give and take.I guess that's the word u wanted to use.d man shld knw what to do but u don't do tins with high hopes. A real man must not return it in equal proportion but he has his own sacrifice to make. Then correcting him politely isn't bad. And what I posted never contradicted u if u read it well dear. Meanwhile I love ur contribution
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Cutest001(f): 9:33am On May 28, 2015
erasokafor:

First dear,its all abt sacrifices n not give and take.I guess that's the word u wanted to use.d man shld knw what to do but u don't do tins with high hopes. A real man must not return it in equal proportion but he has his own sacrifice to make. Then correcting him politely isn't bad. And what I posted never contradicted u if u read it well dear. Meanwhile I love ur contribution
.... The "trade by barter" is on a very light note and nothing very serious to make one crash when it doesn't come to pass...
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:09am On May 28, 2015
Hehehhehehehehe..some points though
Re: 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman!! by erasokafor(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:

.... The "trade by barter" is on a very light note and nothing very serious to make one crash when it doesn't come to pass...
That's cool dearie

(1) (Reply)

Why And Why Nairalanders Answer / Crazy Ex / Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.