Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo (37933 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Linus Idahosa At Donald Trump's Inauguration (Photo) / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by yorke1: 8:22pm On May 27, 2015
He should park well. What is he coming to sing. Na now your day break.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by favourelisha(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
U never see ap-gear or c for what abeg go commot ur shit for shirt nyash obroko or their toto. U don see change before o ya receive change,u go begin to see am 3 days from now.But no worry God will begin turn nigerians tribalistic,ethinism and religiounist to monkeys,pestiles,and even lunatics since our so called pharoahs,herods,jezebels,delilahs and rulers are making life unbearable since 1904 before centenary talkless of independence(60's)even to civil war yet no light,health goodcare,roads,no beneficiary of mineral resources as individual(gas,kerosene,diesel,petrol etc. Yet we are here making a useless ideas.What are you praising,useless country we want to wake a past dictator who suppose to be our nelson mandela in the 70's and yet he's a herodites to come and send you to ur early graves(What are useless,helpless and fake change in action that's about to take over.JEHOVAH come and save your name,you only have the answer to every"every" Amen!.
MKO4ever:
Meanwhile the person wey wan do inauguration sef never reach Abuja grin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by amanze15(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
Drop that "originality" song and let the eagle square shake angry cheesy , Faze am happy for U wish I could lay my hand on an IV buh all the taniods have hijack it grin......an Epic event
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by themonk(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
dirtymoney:
[Verse 2]
There used to be a time when you could just say a
rhyme
And wouldn't have to worry about one of your people
dyin'
But now it's elevated cause once you put someone's
kids in it
The shit gets escalated, it ain't just words no more is
it?
It's a different ball game, callin' names and you ain't
just rappin'
We actually tried to stop the 50 and Ja beef from
happenin'
Me and Dre had sat with him, kicked it and had a chat
with him
And asked him not to start it he wasn't gonna go after
him
Until Ja started yappin' in magazines how we stabbed
him
F*ck it 50 smash 'em, mash 'em and let him have it
Meanwhile my attention is pullin' in other directions
Some receptionist at The Source who answers phones
at his desk

__Has an er*ction for me and thinks that I'll be his
resurrection___

Tries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new
record
But now he's f*cked the game up cause one of the
ways I came up
Was through that publication the same one that made
me famous
Now the owner of it has got a grudge against me for
nothin'
Well f*ck it, that motherfucker can get it too, f*ck him
then
But I'm so busy being p*ssed off I don't stop to think
That we just inherited 50's beef with Murder Inc.
And he's inherited mine which is fine ain't like either of
us mind
We still have soldiers that's on the front line
That's willing to die for us as soon as we give the
orders
Never to extort us, strictly to show they support us
We'll maybe shout 'em out in a rap or up in a chorus
To show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how
important it is
To have Runyan Avenue, soldiers up in our corners
Their loyalty to us is worth more than any award is
But I ain't tryna have none of my people hurt and
murdered
It ain't worth it, I can't think of a perfecter way to
word it
Then to just say that I love ya'll too much to see the
verdict
I'll walk away from it all before I let it go any further
But don't get it twisted, it's not a plea that I'm coppin'
I'm just willin' to be the bigger man
If ya'll can quit poppin' off at the jaws, well then I can
Cause frankly I'm sick of talkin'
I'm not gonna let someone else's coffin rest on my
conscience cause
[Chorus]

Eminem

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Same old me. smiley

I gave you time to figure out this moniker, but you failed. angry

Seriously, I can't figure out who you are.

Please help me.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 27, 2015
amosamali:

On behalf of Nairalanders and Nigerians I hereby declare U MAD.

I'm sorry
Mtcheeeew!
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Abbey2sam(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
Whatever Made the FG chose this guy.....All good sha
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
Who is Faze and who is 2face?
Ohh....I guess u school in France too bah?
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Urine: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
literarymathy:
Faze! I wonder what prompted the FG's choice of him. 9ice is their party chieftain, it would have made more sense.

9ice will be at the Oyo State inauguration.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Bamz(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Who the fvck cares?

We know who Faze is... pray tell who exactly you are.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Urine: 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
Ymodulus:
Alexreports Celeb
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Habakus: 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
I really don't know what happened to this guy. Faze was one of the best in his act. His voice,rhymes and mastery of music was exceptional. I'll still rate his track "loving you everyday" as one of the best R&B musics of all time. His case goes to show that really,good music is hard to find and talent is not just enough.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Usman212s: 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Op
That your shoe sharp like arrow
cheesy
The trouser too over sized
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by M4gunners: 9:32pm On May 27, 2015
All this attachment girls self surrounding him will make him sing kolomenta if care is not taken.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by okechukwu16: 9:39pm On May 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
they are Naija Artist. Who are you?
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Femistico(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
@least with this invitation, faze will now chop up small bcuz no be small moni dem go giv him..and wait ooo

they've already organised some oloshos for him...abegi no kill my padi of life ooo

I love faze...
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by daresimon(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
Face is the one with one face and tuface is the one with two faces
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 27, 2015
ogorkojo:
Those gals face na wa o. Kinda confusing o. If them wan smile, make dem smile well, else, they learn how to kip their faces straight. Abi motor jam dem for face?
We don see ur own face wey dey like cockroach
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Ahmeduana(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Faze never alone
Love this guy like crazy
cheesy
ëñî tö mõ êýäñ lø ñpá éýäñ!
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Bigcake: 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
bunmioguns:
P
P- Product of a licking condom
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
Nony2013:
We don see ur own face wey dey like cockroach
We don read ur comment. Oya waka pass.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by MDJALO(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
Lovely pix faze, if u know send me oh ppl plenty dem send oh am just alone
Do wat u wan to do
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by kwencypresh(f): 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
evlyn:
wetin he go sing biko?? undecided lipsrsealed
kolomental
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
literarymathy:
Faze! I wonder what prompted the FG's choice of him. 9ice is their party chieftain, it would have made more sense.

So he would sing "no be mistake, take it by faith" abi?
Phahahahahahahaha
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by janejive(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Am happy for him
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
faze has been missing in action for a while.
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by ideology(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Faze never alone

Love this guy like crazy
cheesy
better release your debut album soonest or grin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by idris4eva(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
Wetin this guy wan sing.....faze alone abi wetin
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Smartlife(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
Faze have two good songs to sing that day... Originality and his new song Common sense. Am sure he will sing common sense
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by PAnaceA7(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2015
ogorkojo:
Lol. Who tell u. I woski o
My eye no dey pain me...... Unless no be ur pic dey profile undecided undecided
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 2:08am On May 28, 2015
PAnaceA7:

My eye no dey pain me...... Unless no be ur pic dey profile undecided undecided
Am photogenic tongue
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by GANJAFARMER: 4:08am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Seriously, I can't figure out who you are.

Please help me.
I won't help you out until you put up a smile continuously at least for a whole day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply / Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.