Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? (2875 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? by shenisaac(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
podosci:
I was about about to exit this post because it lacks authenticity without the mention of Kogi state but thank God I found Kogi state at the bottom.
Kogi state is the worst state in Nigeria in terms of infrastructural, Economic, human development, infact I ranks at bottom of any sought of development...The poverty rate in this state is ripe and the state capital looks more like a zoo with different wild animals in the form of humans moving about...
This state seriously need to start holding their leaders responsible and shelve their ethnic and religious bigotry
In my ranking Kogi state is the worst state in Nigeria.

Bros...wait till you go to yobe! That place is worse than a desert.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? by don33310(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Y
shenisaac:

Bros...wait till you go to yobe! That place is worse than a desert.
you nor go compare am with delta wen get resources,yet nothing to show
Re: Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? by Humorclux: 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
Warldbest:
Ebonyi state na minus one for south east, poorly developed
stfu, you haven't been there before.

Is is far developed than Ekiti + Osun+ many northern states
Re: Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:22am On May 28, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Ebonyi......Enugu......abia.....anambra........ grin

Immbecile.
Re: Which Nigerian State Can You Say Was Cursed With Bad Leadership? by coolzeal(m): 3:26am On May 28, 2015
The sovereign nation of Nigeria and all its states are cursed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Boko Haram Inmates Escape From Ekwuluobia Prison In Anambra( *picture*) / Anambra Prostitutes Threaten To Go On Strike / Top 20 Highest Paid Political Leaders In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.