Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) (1990 Views)

With Bae (photos) / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter / See What This Lady Posted On Twitter About Her Bae (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by akagson: 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
1-4
cc: lalasticlala

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by akagson: 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
5-7

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Elslim: 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
hahahahahaahah
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2015
Some of them are smart. They'll tell you they can't swim.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by missKiffy(f): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by pussygotlips: 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
I go beat man pikin angry angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Rapsodee(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
Chai...naa wetin be all dis
*scared*
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by demmy0325(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by georgementday(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
I am confused
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by enoqueen: 8:37pm On May 27, 2015
Lobatan. shocked

Asiri tu....
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 8:40pm On May 27, 2015
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2015

There so many of these 'fraudsters' on Nairaland. The gullible Nairaland guys keep drooling over their EMULSION-PAINT-COATED FACES.

If you think you are beautiful, why hide behind a mask?cheesy
INSECURE LITTLE THINGS!smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2015
Lolzzzz

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by adanduka: 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
Even if you take her to the swimming pool, she'll still look pretty. Your bae probably uses the latest technology- waterproof lipstick, eyeliner, mascara etc grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
At a point, only men of God performed miracles. Now, Mary K and Tara has given most women the power to raise the dead. Miracle workers. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Genea(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2015
u would be shocked at d waterproof makeup dats in town now
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
I like em natural, this biitches scare the hell out of me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
ewwwwwwwwwww busted!!op y evil naa,see as u open our yansh!! cry cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by PreacherxSon(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2015
LMFAO....mistakenly presses the breast of co passenger..
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
Genea:
u would be shocked at d waterproof makeup dats in town now

Any female who dips herself wholly in water and still emerges with a coloured is life-size breathing doll...if anything like that exists.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Genea(f): 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Any female who dips herself wholly in water and still emerges with a coloured is life-size breathing doll...if anything like that exists.
u wud be surprised, wen its not as if she is washing her face,my eye shadows ,lipsticks don't come off until I use soap and water or wipes, water only naaaa it won't wear off
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) by Mclovin4(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
Wont u jxt love fineart,everything na fake Face-makeup hair-wig boobs-silicon ass-padded v*sef-alum n al doz tightening stuff. Plz b Natural

(1) (Reply)

Is This Relationship Right? / Something Crazzy Jux Happnd 2 Me / Help! How Can I Stop This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.