Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. (52108 Views)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by sweetkisses(f): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
All I see is cuteness!!
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by BlackOnassis(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2015
alobam1:

That Chris Guy no dey smile at all.Even to Obasanjos Jokes when the whole Hall would be reeling with laughter..My sister and I was watching him one day and we wondered if this Guy would be talking to he's family sef..Very very professional..Both GEJs ADC,you would be wondering wetin they worry am def.Na so he go dey laugh up and down..A whole President ADC..Damm,The Guy Na one funny guy..

I remember seeing GEJ ADC closing his eyes during prayer session while he was behind GEJ. I was like WTF?

1 Like

Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by alobam1: 9:29am On May 29, 2015
BlackOnassis:

I remember seeing GEJ ADC closing his eyes during prayer session while he was behind GEJ. I was like WTF?

Imagine..rubbish
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by godwinkessi: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
efilefun:
Never seen Nigerians happy like this cuz of a new government apart from the death of Abacha.... shows how worst this outgoing administration had been

Guess you're still happy now!
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by godwinkessi: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
ziccoit:
The post of ADC to the president is very sensitive and seems more important than the position of the firstlady security wise. No wonder the presidents handpick whom they trust on personal intuitions not by recommendation from a third party.

Can a naval or AIRFORCE personnel be an ADC?
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by naptu2: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
godwinkessi:

Can a naval or AIRFORCE personnel be an ADC?

Yes.
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by godwinkessi: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
naptu2:

Yes.
It will be very boring. I prefer army
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by godwinkessi: 4:53am On Dec 26, 2017
efilefun:
Never seen Nigerians happy like this cuz of a new government apart from the death of Abacha.... shows how worst this outgoing administration had been

I bet u can't say that again now
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by aventura: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
@Naptu, thanks for the reply. I found out that I was an early contributor on this thread. Now another question and I hope you find time to answer it. You said something about the nuclear football which the ADC's carry around for the president{ the nuclear countries} So, what is the content in the bag that The Nigerian ADC carries for the president. When I asked this question at home, my brother said it was Ribena. grin grin grin
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by aventura: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
@naptu I just had a look at it at wiki, and I was surprised that I didn't know so much about it( I thought I knew). So are you saying that the ADC is carrying some "communication box" for the President? And if so, between the president and whom?
Re: ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. by BMCSlayer: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Helkayklassic:
Chris Jemitola i doff my hat sir...

Baba is here
wow you people really had high expectations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground / Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.