Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Enyeama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyeama (686 Views)

Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama / 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama / NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama by Topor2: 12:18am On May 28, 2015
Look, I don't want offend nobody, but I am going to offend, because I'm up to the hat.
You can't be Nigerian if you say to Enyeama.. "Enyema get out of here now", he is not Nigerian, he is not Nigerian.. he is a guy who disturb in the Abuya Stadium and in the Nigerian Nation, even with Vincent or without him. You can't tell this to nobody, TO NOBODY! And much less to him, to your captain, the player that during 17 years has make your country the biggest country in the world.
YOU'RE NOT NIGERIAN! YOU'RE A THING.. THAT WE WILL SEE IN HIS MOMENT HOW TO TREAT IT, BUT YOU SHOULD BE OUT OF THE ABUYA STADIUM IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT.

And If I have to go tomorrow to the Abuya with the guy that I hated the most of the Nigerian Nation I should be out of the Abuya too, it's over.
With this you can't play, you can't feed this plebiscito.

Today.. today it was a CLOWN near of the microphones of Nigerian 3 saying "TOPO, TOPO, TOPO EL TOPOR EL TOPOR!"
Look macho.. GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE.

This is not Nigerian, we can't allow this. We have to end this. Because it's your captain, it's your emblem, it' a emblem of Nigeria, and we have to PROTECT HIM, PRO-TECT-HIM
Re: Enyeama by mastil: 12:25am On May 28, 2015
Look macho, go to the poo
Re: Enyeama by efilefun(m): 1:20am On May 28, 2015
whats this one saying
Re: Enyeama by Topor2: 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
whats this one saying
respect
Re: Enyeama by samueld0(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2015
Another mad man on the loose on Nairaland.

Dear Uncle Seun pls I think its about time we start screaning exercise with health/mental certificate before accepting people here o
Re: Enyeama by mastil: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
samueld0:
Another mad man on the loose on Nairaland.

Dear Uncle Seun pls I think its about time we start screaning exercise with health/mental certificate before accepting people here o

(1) (Reply)

A Complaint On The Inhuman Treatment Meted Out On A Friend By Some Khaki Men. / #inauguration2015:president Elect & Wife Arrive In Traditional Hausa Dress / NASS Leadership Showdown: PDP Holds The Ace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.