Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama (5717 Views)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by sixtuschimere: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Super Eagles ex-skipper Vincent Enyeama has given more insight about what happened in camp before coach Sunday Oliseh stripped him of captaincy.According to him,Sunday Oliseh insulted his late mum before stripping him of Super Eagles captaincy.

He said..

'After 13years of national service,having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart.through the billows,the waves of the ocean,the tears of defeat,the sound of rejoicing from victory chants.now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.i will take anything but not insult to my dead mother'.

Too bad of Oliseh.

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Republlican(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Season 2

Episode 1: accusations

Episode 2: counter accusations

Buys the best pop corn in the house sits with it with remote control as my pa waiting for other seasons and episodes grin
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Republlican(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
He just insulted you without a causes that's tells my moonlight

3 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Bambless1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abeg Who Is Oliseh?
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by olawaleplus(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
I hope NFF will mediate before the whole issue degenerates into a national mess
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by ifex370(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
don't lose Enyeama pls... his the only person with a working brain in that team

8 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Cadamlk: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oliseh should have tampered justice with mercy.If not for anything,the mother just died.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Jascon4: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Republlican:
He just insulted you without a causes that's tells my moonlight

Can anything ever justify insulting someone's mother whether dead or alive?

Would you accept that from anyone?

13 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Never liked oliseh from onset

6 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by chris4gold(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
hey yahhhh
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by macolino(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Really too bad
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Pavore9: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
NFF should intervene.
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by kheart(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Fat Lies
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by ziky2010(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
lies here and there
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by gbenson(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eyeama trying to justify his childish reaction...... THOSE WHO WERE THERE SAID NO SUCH THING HAPPENED angry angry angry
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by coolitempa(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enyeama has served the team with pride and dignity.....oliseh needs to accord him some respect.
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by dhantey324(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why all this? Is it not a friendly game?
Vincent is not known as a troublesome guy in the eagles squad. Hmmmm! Oliseh can do a good without unnecessary controversies like dis.
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Aromas: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
gbenson:
Eyeama trying to justify his childish reaction...... THOSE WHO WERE THERE SAID NO SUCH THING HAPPENED angry angry angry
Kindly post dia names here

4 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
What words exactly did he use?

That is how you will throw snare at the press dey expect speculations.

Bros, the guy no insult your mother...Stop lying. You have been thrown out...stay that way.

Na like dt you tear query letter from NFF as if you're I dispensable.

Wetin dey do u?

3 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
coolitempa:
Enyeama has served the team with pride and dignity.....oliseh needs to accord him some respect.
so, he shld be using 'sir' for him abi?
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by coolitempa(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
so, he shld be using 'sir' for him abi?

Respect is reciprocal......

1 Like

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
coolitempa:

Respect is reciprocal......
forget that cliché, answer ma question.

Shey na because e be senior player e tear query letter from NFF that time too?

1 Like

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by hardbody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
my views remain the same. Let Oliseh's mother die and immediately after burial he should go to the pitch. That is the only time this rascality will make sense to me.

As for Enyeama, if i were in his shoes, i will gently and quietly retire from serving the nation. History always has a way of vindicating the just. We are all witnesses to his selfless service to the nation.

Last word for Oliseh is he had better deliver results. Else the broom that swept siasia and big boss is lying by the corner of the kitchen for him.

3 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by hardbody: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
forget that cliché, answer ma question.

Shey na because e be senior player e tear query letter from NFF that time too?

That query ought not to have been issued. Have u wondered why nothing happened to him? All well meaning Nigerians frowned at that query and the circumstance upon which it was issued.

1 Like

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
hardbody:

That query ought not to have been issued. Have u wondered why nothing happened to him? All well meaning Nigerians frowned at that query and the circumstance upon which it was issued.
but seriously, was he supposed to tear it?
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by gbenson(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
hardbody:

Its because nothing happened that he continues to show disrespect to constituted authority.

2 Likes

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Beremx(f): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sunday Oliseh,very stubborn and arrogant. I hope he doesn't last as couch of Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Don't forget say igbo spirit dey inside enyeama too. was dat d reason he was asked to play in kaduna and he caused commotion with it
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Donpoker9(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bambless1:
Abeg Who Is Oliseh?

one guy like dat
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Ekugbeh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
coolitempa:
did u jez say *respect*
respect Enyeama? Am still tryin 2 fathom y he was called in d 1st place, after all we ve Ikimi instead of dat pompous dude.
Re: 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama by Ekugbeh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
Sunday Oliseh,very stubborn and arrogant. I hope he doesn't last as couch of Super Eagles.
daz discipline nt other way round,i love his style. Ah mean all dis kids tryna play god shuld cease.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Nigerian Politics Is STILL A Dirty Game / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.