Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Photo:man Of The Moment,buhari Boarding The Flight To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:man Of The Moment,buhari Boarding The Flight To Nigeria (3606 Views)

Beef Quashed:See The Moment Buhari & Tinubu Met At Zahra's Wedding(pics) / Throwback Photo Of Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi Boarding The Black Maria To Prison / Boarding The Obaseki, Shaibu Campaign Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photo:man Of The Moment,buhari Boarding The Flight To Nigeria by donphilopus: 9:09am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
TANoids distributed some sunglasses yesterday. If you put them on, you'd be able to see Amaechi and Tinubu holding Buhari's hands in the cabin. They are invisible under normal vision.

Lwkmd!!! cheesy grin Those children of anger can just have sense!!
Re: Photo:man Of The Moment,buhari Boarding The Flight To Nigeria by gebest: 9:15am On May 28, 2015
phransix147:
Abeg who come send the picture give una?
who send d 1 wen he stand with david cameron b4?
Re: Photo:man Of The Moment,buhari Boarding The Flight To Nigeria by phransix147(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2015
gebest:
who send d 1 wen he stand with david cameron b4?

Badt guy!!! So na u dey send all this pictures? If 4 say I no know my bible I 4 call u omnipresent oh... U just dey everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House / Nigerian Army Capture Soldiers Who Beat Up Cripple In Anambra / Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.