Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja (984 Views)

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by Myself2(m): 4:01am On May 28, 2015
As the President-elect Muhammadu Buhari returns to Nigeria on Thursday morning, there were strong INDICATIONS that he may choose to make a quiet entry.

Unlike the elaborate arrangement made when he returned to Nigeria after his presentations at the Chartan House in London, Buhari is said to have asked for a low-keyed reception after a six-day trip to the United Kingdom.

Buhari may likely fly into country in the company of former President Shehu Shagari who has also kept his immediate itinerary on return to the Nigeria to his chest.

Not even his media aides were availed the progroamme of the President-elect as one of them confided in THISDAY that they have not been informed of the details of Buhari's Airport formalities.

Also efforts to get clear information on the President-elect's arrival details from his Spokesman, Garba Shehu did not yield much result as Shehu only offered to get back to THISDAY.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-may-make-quiet-return-to-abuja/210403/
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by Myself2(m): 4:03am On May 28, 2015
This strange travel to the UK by Buhari has smelling rats written all over it.

Like someone said,I hope we're not back to Yar Adua days

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by Polithiefcian(m): 4:04am On May 28, 2015
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by baby124: 4:06am On May 28, 2015
He should take it easy and be careful. Many agents of the devil in this country that want things to remain the same. They profit from evil and suffering of the masses. Even this inauguration extrvaganza, I don't trust it. People are desperate and afraid. I feel the handover should be quiet, so we can all move on to serious issues. PDP was a nest of killers since its inception. Not much has changed
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by funstufz: 4:22am On May 28, 2015
Whether na quiet, low-key, 'no-key' or by slow motion, let him come oo.

Tomorrow is the D-Day.

#president-electnowMrPresident
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by bakila: 4:48am On May 28, 2015
Myself2:

We are all afried of PDP 's rat or mosquito poison.
baby124:
He should take it easy and be careful. Many agents of the devil in this country that want things to remain the same. They profit from evil and sufferiuung of the masses. Even this inauguration extrvaganza, I don't trust it. People are desperate and afraid. I feel the handover should be quiet, so we can all move on to serious issues. PDP was a nest of killers since its inception. Not much has changed
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by ayokellany: 5:03am On May 28, 2015
Myself2:

Please I have seen so many people with your line of thought, I would like to know how your type sleep n wake with this line of thought day in day out even after the election campaign and all Buhari's travel in n outside the country.

What drug do you use to manipulate your brains to react in such a pathetic repulsive and obviously very unintelligent manner. Please I would like to know.
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by fashoo2010(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2015
His visit to UK was quiet and personal, why should he nw announce to d whole world dat he is returning to Nigeria...pls u guys should leave GMB alone to concentrate
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by segzyj(m): 5:46am On May 28, 2015
Issorite
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by Myself2(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
ayokellany:

Please I have seen so many people with your line of thought, I would like to know how your type sleep n wake with this line of thought day in day out even after the election campaign and all Buhari's travel in n outside the country.

What drug do you use to manipulate your brains to react in such a pathetic repulsive and obviously very unintelligent manner. Please I would like to know.

Manipulate brains to think in a pathetic manner? ??
You obviously mistook me for your stvpid father as he was fond of getting high on expired drugs before venting his madness on your mother.How dare you open your mad cow infested mouth and speak to me? Don't you realise that you being the worthless son of an ASHEWO, are not supposed to cough when normal beings like me talking?May the highest voltage thunder fire your head and those leprous fingers you used in typing those mumbo jumbo
Re: Buhari May Make Quiet Return To Abuja by Myself2(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2015
fashoo2010:
His visit to UK was quiet and personal, why should he nw announce to d whole world dat he is returning to Nigeria...pls u guys should leave GMB alone to concentrate

Sorry we CAN'T as he is NO LONGER a private citizen.Go figure

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Picks Candidate / Can You Recognise Anyone In This Pix / Huge Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.