Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters (31346 Views)

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Laredojohn(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Health Crisis: Buhari May Extend 10-Day London Trip

SaharaReporters has exclusively learned that President Muhammadu Buhari’s urgent 10-day trip to London to treat an ear infection may be extended because he also needs attention for “a terrible cough that has persisted longer than the ear infection.”

The President began his trip on Monday. In a statement, the presidential Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, described his principal’s ear infection as “persistent”.

Last week, Mr. Buhari cancelled an official visit to Lagos State on account of the same problem, according to statements by the President’s Office at that time. He subsequently also canceled scheduled visits to Ogoni for the launch of a major clean-up campaign, and to Senegal for an ECOWAS engagement.

Sources speaking on condition of anonymity told SaharaReporters today there are about 10 persons on Mr. Buhari’s support team to London.

“This includes his [Mr. Buhari’s] physician Dr. Sanusi Rafindadi and another [medical] consultant,” the source stated.

Other members of the team include his Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Colonel Muhammed Lawal Abubakar; the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP) Lawal Kazaure; the Chief Security Officer (CSO); his Personal Assistant, and a cook.

A source also disclosed that Mr. Buhari will reside in “Abuja House,” the official residence of the Nigerian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom.

This source explained that the President is expected to remain in outpatient care in the days following his medical visit, which suggests that surgery may be on the cards for the Nigerian leader.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/06/health-crisis-buhari-may-extend-10-day-london-trip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Ussyberry(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Watch out for this seasonal movie:

[size=23pt]“The YAR'ADUA.[/size]

Apoca-a-poca

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Ikem11(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2016
May he return safely and in good health whenever he returns.

On the average, we take a calendar month annually for vacation. PMB on the other hand took only 5 days to rest in the last one year. So, this is a well deserved rest after a full year's hard work.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by jejemanito: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2016
APC media team be like

"Omenka your target this week is to explain to nairalanders why PMB's medical trip abroad makes sense despite allocating 3.8 billion naira to Aso rock Villa clinic"

"Get that done and we will increase your salary"

249 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Aristotle96(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2016
PassingShot:

On the average, we take a calendar month annually for vacation. PMB on the other hand took only 5 days to rest in the last one year. So, this is a well deserved rest after a full year's hard work.
but who ask u for all this break down analysis na? undecided

244 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by emiwanlee(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2016
He may never return

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by dorocent(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2016
PassingShot:

after a full year hard work witout yeildin anytin...
Sack of rice....... God knws d amount
Petrol................ Same tin
Light.................... Same tin
Job opportunities........ Same tin
Even now na tomatoes............
E.t.c..
So watz d hell is d full year hrd work?

Anyway, he is still my presido... Wish u quick recovery sir.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by valslove8715(f): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
May u be healed n return safely.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by bonechamberlain(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
emiwanlee:
He may never return
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Lytech(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
He will only return in good health only if his plan for this great nation is of good...
Mind you,the hardship of this nation is too much..
I doubt this man competence

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by dgr8truth(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by MarshRiley(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2016
How e tke concern me
One egg is now 40naira
Even the little things people need they can't afford
If him want mke him get heart infection,its none of my business

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Bitterleafsoup: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2016
So all the looted money returned was just to pay for Zoohari hospital visa to London? See hustle...

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Legitbaba(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
We need you back....I don't want to hear things like..."Buhari meant well for Nigeria before his....." "Buhari would have been the best President if not for......." "Osibanjo is incompetent" etc....fix your ear and come back.....you have 3 years left

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by otukpo(f): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2016
He should take his time and treat himself.
There's no need to rush back.

I hope it is not the scarce Nigeria's forex he is spending there?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by amtaken(f): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2016
He can extend it to 2090 please!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by FagsamPHP(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
k
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by greatiyk4u(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Aristotle96:

Doing his job!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
let him take as much time as he needs.
the president's health is important.
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by ChappyChase: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Ioannes:
let him take as much time as he needs.
the president's health is important.
O yes, I no want make he die o, cause bashing the clueless one gives me great pleasure grin.
How I feel when I bash bubu....... Photo vvvvvvv

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by lukecent: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
The ear infection came at a good time.

Hope he get treated so he can come back listen to the cries of Nigerians, cos nothing seems to be working since over one year.

Wish you quick recovery.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by SycophanticGoat: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
So all the looted money returned was just to pay for Zoohari hospital visa to London? See hustle...

LoL! Oburo obere ife! Una done upgrade him name to Zoohari? La wa oh! I better make the most of it before Nairaland changes it to Buhari, just like Mumuharî and Pôôhari were changed to Buhari and thiefnûbu changed to Tinubu... grin cheesy grin cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Emekamex(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Tinubu be like

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by ReabridCharles(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari and his team be like;

"How do this guys get to know all this things?"

Baba forget, Fayose already told us of the impending doom.

Get well Sir, And if you don't, plz don't die in London, we won't use recovered funds to fly your body back oh. You go de there oh...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by buskie13(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Aristotle96:
passingshit na certified zombie.. u nor know?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Jimi23(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2016
I thought PMB said the crash in the Naira was a blessing to Nigerians. He advised that we should stop patronising foreign products and go local. What then is he going to a foreign country to do? Is he going there to spend naira or pounds sterling? I even hear he is going to the same hospital the Queen of England gets medical services from. If this is true, then i shake my head for Nigeria. Our president is a hypocrite. We have been scammed with his "change of horror" mantra. What about millions of Nigerians with ear infection? Are they not human beings?

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by SurePresident: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Lilimax(f): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Oh God please heal Our President fast.
He has an enormous task ahead to fix back home embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.