Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. (742 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. by smartesboys(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2015
A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother
"Well, how was the honeymoon?" asked the mother
"Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..." Suddenly she burst out crying "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam started using the most horrible language. He's been saying things I've never heard before! All these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home... please mama!"
"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words has he been using?"
"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed! They're just too awful! You've got to come get me and take me home... please mama!"
"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset.. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
Still sobbing, the bride replied, "Oh, mama...words like dust, wash, iron, and cook..."
Re: Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. by Maryofficial(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2015
Not all women
Re: Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. by Damikevin(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2015
Hmmmnnn....not all women oooooo
Re: Four Letters, Words Most Women Don't Want To Hear. by Moustache: 7:43am On May 28, 2015
Really?

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women Whose Husband Always Cheats / . / I Will Deny My Husband Sex Until He Pays His Debt — Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.