Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) (36986 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Photo: Throwback Photo Of Buhari As Governor In 1975, So Handsome / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
billyG:

It is a pity that yur father frm 33 to 73 cannot even be a street chairman.

Why do you attack my father?
Re: Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) by billyG(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why do you attack my father?
Why do u attack d father of d Nation?am only saying d Truth.
Re: Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2015
You really don't have any reason to insult his father. And he clearly didn't insult anyone unlike other posts. How many APC fans did you insult when they insulted GEJ or PDP fans when they insult Buhari. This is a daily occurrence on the politics section but I haven't seen you scold any of those hard core tribalists and party fans.
You picked the person you feel is quiet,I bet your father is in no way better than his father. Fool!

billyG:

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
billyG:

Show me where I did that...
Re: Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) by billyG(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
You really don't have any reason to insult his father. And he clearly didn't insult anyone unlike other posts. How many APC fans did you insult when they insulted GEJ or PDP fans when they insult Buhari. This is a daily occurrence on the politics section but I haven't seen you scold any of those hard core tribalists and party fans.
You picked the person you feel is quiet,I bet your father is in no way better than his father. Fool!

U this lil' sissy,dnt patronise me Go & sell yur oranges elsewher this is not a Romance section.
Re: Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ewu Awusa
billyG:

U this lil' sissy,dnt patronise me Go & sell yur oranges elsewher this is not a Romance section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.