Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari (592 Views)

‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari by pdppower: 8:26am On May 28, 2015
People usually say every disappointment is a blessing, but some people never really believe it. Yar Adua's death was a big loss
to the North and Nigeria as a whole. But it has turned a blessing for General Muhammadu Buhari. If Yar Adua did not die, he would have wanted to spend eight years in power and after his tenure, power would shift to the South again. With that GMB would not have had any opportunity to contest again, except he can wait till 2023 by which he would have been too old to contest again.
This is a big lesson to all. Every disappointment that you experience will surely turn out to be a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari by Moloso(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2015
yea u are right... but do not forget it only 4years he will do in office
Re: Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari by pdppower: 8:41am On May 28, 2015
Moloso:
yea u are right... but do not forget it only 4years he will do in office
What I meant was that Yar Adua would have stayed till 2015 while another President from the South will also spend eight years (2023) before power goes back to the North and when Buhari will have the chance to contest again.
Re: Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari by Heffalump(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2015
pdppower:
What I meant was that Yar Adua would have stayed till 2015 while another President from the South will also spend eight years (2023) before power goes back to the North and when Buhari will have the chance to contest again.

Op, how do you know things would have played out like you think? Do you think Yar Adua would have had automatic 2nd term as president if he had failed to perform? GEJ is an example.

Narrow mind leads to narrow view! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar Adua Death- A Disappointment To His Family, A Blessing For Buhari by Orunto: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
This is the Lord's doing!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Was Scared, I Thought Bayelsa People Would Boo Me / EFCC Boss Lamorde Snubs Alison-madueke, Refuses To Pick Her Calls- THE SUN / Clueless Or Brainless..which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.