Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,509 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Religious Couples And MouthAction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religious Couples And MouthAction (602 Views)

How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / For Couples And Those About To Get Married / For Couples And Those About To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Couples And MouthAction by cellors: 8:29am On May 28, 2015
So much have been said about MouthAction especially among the religious community. A lot of people believe that MouthAction is a sin, a perversion of the body and the purpose of sex in itself, while some actually believe that as far as couples are concerned, there is no limit to what they can do with one other behind closed doors.

I was in a gathering few years ago when a guy firmly declared that MouthAction is a sin unto God and every one that engages in it is demon possessed! Seated by my side, was a young man, probably in his early forties, whom I noticed had a dropped countenance immediately the guy made that pronouncement. Out of curiosity, I asked him what was wrong (it was a forum for the married). The young man said he felt dirty while the guy spoke against MouthAction and was thinking he had been sinning against God all the while. I was really shocked anyway to hear that but I braced up myself to tell him to do what he felt was okay for himself and his wife in his marriage.

Deep within me, I was pained because quite a number of people have been misled over this issue. The most annoying aspect of this is that, many guys in the position of authority roll out many laws but never bothered to let their subjects know on which grounds they were making their assertions. I think it’s high time leaders stopped leaving people hanging and confused. If they don’t have sufficient information, it’s really necessary to consider staying away from such topics till they are well grounded in it.

What then is MouthAction? MouthAction is a sexual activity involving the stimulation of the Instruments of ones partner by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat. Cunnilingus refers to MouthAction performed on wives while MouthAction refers to MouthAction performed on husbands. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body like kissing and licking is usually not considered MouthAction. Couples may engage in MouthAction as part of pre-intimacy before sexual intercourse, during, or as intercourse.

At this point, I have to state categorically that it is actually wrong for anybody to say MouthAction is a sin for couples! If you say that, then it is tantamount to saying people who use left hand to write or eat are actually wrong! We all know that the common choice is the right hand but does that make some people who feel comfortable using their left hands to eat become outcast?

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE
http://expressng.com/2015/05/religious-couples-and-oral-sex-realitywithtid/
Re: Religious Couples And MouthAction by IamLEGEND1: 11:34am On May 28, 2015
as long as u're married

i dont think there should be any limitations to how or what u are allowed to engage in with ur spouse.

but curiously, MouthAction is still legally considered sodomy in a lot if states in the (liberal) U.S

(1) (Reply)

Should She Stay Or Leave The Relationship? / Love At First Sight (Can it be real love) / Is French Kissing Before Marriage Also A Form Of Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.