Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC (19204 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Aitee1: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
He should direct the message to his jobless aboookis that have been trekking since to inaugurate him undecided

4 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
OKEDI2012:
The All Progressives
Congress, APC has urged
supporters to stay at home
if they haven't received an
invitation for the
inauguration ceremony on
Friday.
The APC gave the order
via a press statement.
Read statement below:
#APC
www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/stay-at-home-if-you-dont-have-an-iv-to-the-inauguration-apc.112351/

Lalasticlala

Indirectly warning trekkers. Don't trek to Abuja, we will not welcome u.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
It's for the safety of every Nigerians cos anything can happen as planned by the outgoing government
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by eedriyz(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
Wetin I wan go do when Channels still dey alive? Na TV sure pass. Sha make dem cover Faze's performance
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Azazi(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
boko boys stay indoor dont throw unnecessary fire works we have other foreigners here o...be warned before una cause war ooo.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by KingsJohnson(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
Pls is dis wat we voted for?

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by darmys(f): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
lol. Nigerians will not listen
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by solid3(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2015
I wanted to gate crash before but my bae said I shld stay home, my billionaire mentor also said I shld stay home, now even my party says I shld stay home.

My people there is something deep down inside of me saying with a small still voice "go, I am with u all the way, the new president want to take a selfie with you."

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by KingsJohnson(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
It's for the safety of every Nigerians cos anything can happen as planned by the outgoing government

Keep deceiving ursef

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by searay(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2015
Light go dey?
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by allanphash7(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2015
Soro niyen
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by tym92(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
#Lobatan
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by simple250: 11:46am On May 28, 2015
them wan share food lipsrsealed

rubbish tongue
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 11:46am On May 28, 2015
KingsJohnson:

Keep deceiving ursef
cos U've been foolishly decieved by the outgoing government
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Olypeppy(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2015
shey una no go comment nw..DemoAPC
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by KingsJohnson(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
cos U've been foolishly decieved by the outgoing government

Stop pointing accusing fingers 2 odas rada blame ursef
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by kilode100(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2015
tchidi:
I want IV o. cry cry

I don't need iv o... Not when I am endowed with back and front assets cheesy

I just gotta flash those Ab-okis with my award winning smile .... Most of them are uncircumcised anyway... So a little of this and that should the trick. wink

23 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by emburgceo(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2015
Our company NVM Watches has an unlimited stock of high quality, brand name watches at affordable prices, free home delivery. You can start your own watch sales business by buying from us wholesale and selling at your price, call us let's talk.

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by kingslly(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2015
During the election it was " dont go home,stay at the polling units and make sure your votes counts" naw they've won its now " stay at home,dont come if you dont have IV" angry

6 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by charlie009: 11:51am On May 28, 2015
I ve 2 invitation cards who cares to join me grin
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 11:52am On May 28, 2015
KingsJohnson:

Stop pointing accusing fingers 2 odas rada blame ursef
nigga he started it so back off wink
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by officialtahir: 11:54am On May 28, 2015
to avoid embarrasment pls stay at home abeg ..... wacham for tv
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by ceejay80s(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
If una give us nepa light, we go gladly siddon for we house,
There is no way the inauguration go sweet pass royal rumble pay per view
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Pope22(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
I never even planned coming even if they give me 22 IVs with driver and wines!! undecided

It has started already...I remember wen they were pleading..come and vote and don't stay at home, now it has turned around...stay at hme, dnt come for inauguration

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by myklangelo(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
No I will come and gate crash!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nellizzy(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I got my ticket from one top PDP goon

Abuja here I come!!!
my guy for poly shey na me and you na you remember how we do am that shoki night na
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by robinicule(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
But Orubebe has apologized now cry
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by kokoA(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:
and we all call this democracy

wen d poor masses who elected them to office are being isolated

y didn't dey ask us to stay indoors during campaign and election

fellow nigerians welcome to d government of #babaonechance
Mumu. . Na APC dey organize inauguration?

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2015
undecidedI can c some saying babaonechance and so on,so na all of una wan go cause stampede for the inauguration again?
What happened to your televisions and radios?.....if you don't have one,go to a viewing center na

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2015
PDP still in charge till after hand over.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Lagusta(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

So it was buhari that categorically decided to make it SBI....

Who is the current president

Are you well

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

c'mon be reasonable! how would over 100million nigerians fit in that place??!!!! Some of you go just dey yarn nonsense out of hatred... angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N668.89b After Deadlock / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.