Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC (19205 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Lagusta(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2015
Olypeppy:
shey una no go comment nw..DemoAPC

So it was APC that decided to make it SBI

Are you well??
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Lagusta(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2015
hollandis:
When Nigerians realize APC is only for the elite by then it will be too late MUGUS

See this baba nla were too....

So it was APC that is organizing the inauguration

What a fóôlïsh stüpîd she-diot

3 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Ephemmm: 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:
and we all call this democracy

wen d poor masses who elected them to office are being isolated

y didn't dey ask us to stay indoors during campaign and election

fellow nigerians welcome to d government of #babaonechance

What is the positive impact your attendance will have if you go if I may ask?

If APC invites all their party members as it has been done in the past, don't you know how much will be spent on transportation, hotel booking, security, organization and other logistics? Nigerians loves ceremonial functions, but this is not the right time for that in consideration of economic, political, security and infrastructural mess PDP has put this country to for the past 16 years.

The denotative meaning of the message is that spending tax payers' money unnecessarily is no more business as usual. APC is not ready to spend money on frivolous thing that has no bearing on the development of the economy: that is why the message said that it is an inaugural ceremony it is not a convention.

Get the facts.

W

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by gbola97(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:
is allowed
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by SpencerLewis(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
Ayoswit:
Abi

Yellow pretty sisi na so we see am oooooo for this our Pitakwa country.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by ogastone(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2015
grin, Bad market to Abuja hotels operators and much more bad market to ashewos in Abuja
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by milliemillz(f): 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Donbabaj: 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
The use of the word general in Buhari's name
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Chibex50(f): 1:38pm On May 28, 2015
No need for the information,,,,,, wasn't planning to be der tho...
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by simplynola(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
But you didn't ask us to stay at home when you needed our votes abi?

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Ralphlauren(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

You are sick

Your stoopidity is mind blowing.

Ewu Gambia. undecided
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Ralphlauren(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2015
hollandis:
When Nigerians realize APC is only for the elite by then it will be too late MUGUS

Another idi0t on the loose. undecided
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by bolanto24(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
hmmmm na so so pray we go dey pray now una want peace abi? NIgerians are damn too religious.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by ignis: 1:46pm On May 28, 2015
I will rest at home.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by zikray: 1:47pm On May 28, 2015
Anugom grin grin grin
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
Shey dem use "change" seduce una? Okay nah, as una don fall yakata ontop bed. Dis one na still pre-intimacy

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
Gepheral:
TV things...
nepa go gree?
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Israel5(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
folabayo1:
Yes the Tanoids shud stay @ home cheesy grin
u dnt hv it. I mean CS
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by folabayo1(f): 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
Israel5:
u dnt hv it. I mean CS
what CS??
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Eluala(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
Water is gradually finding its level. A few weeks ago during the campaign, all efforts were made to fill the campaign venues with all and sundry especially the jobless youths, now inauguration is a government affair and not a party convention. So who is the government for?

Too bad the broom wielding, change shouting 'talakawas' have done their job and the politicians are just about to start their own. The poor remains where they are till another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Olypeppy(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2015
Lagusta:

So it was APC that decided to make it SBI
Are you well??
you must be high on weed#you're free to quote me
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Israel5(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
folabayo1:
what CS??
commn sense
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by lilcashking(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:

how are u sure the later is from APC.no stamp
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Lagusta(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
Olypeppy:
you must be high on weed#you're free to quote me

And I did, so what you gonna do, rápe me wink
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by petermichaels(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
C dis un organized pple,trying to b organized. Who wan com self. Believe i wil b watching movie at home.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by hollandis(f): 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
Lagusta:

See this baba nla were too....

So it was APC that is organizing the inauguration

What a fóôlïsh stüpîd she-diot
Are you yoruba? If you are.I hate you
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by hollandis(f): 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Another idi0t on the loose. undecided

Disguisting thing
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by kelvine(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin Laughing at the part where it was said ''especially APC members''

ThisisBuhari:
What!

That is not possible.

After trekking all the way from Maiduguri to Abuja to witness this occasion and now telling me I cant attend because I dont have an IV.

I will get crash and enter.
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Ayoswit(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Ayoswit(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2015
SpencerLewis:

God dey my bro
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Lagusta(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2015
hollandis:

Are you yoruba? If you are.I hate you

Heehhehe, o dun gaan ni ooo grin
Re: Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC by Amazo: 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
hollandis:

And what exactly did the poor benefit from PDP in 16 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo / Obiano Never Gave Father Mbaka N5m - Ifeanyi Aniagoh / Ernest Odu, APC Chairman Dies In Enugu Hotel During Meeting. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.