Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Installing The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Installing The APC (3819 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Don Jazzy/marvins Performing At The APC Rally For Buhari In Lagos. DOROBUCCI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installing The APC by Nobody: 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Another one of the numerous benefits that are occasioned by the defeat of GEJ at the last elections is the end of the APC as an opposition party. It's indeed an OPPOSITION party. No sensible government and individual should pray to have or witness an opposition party like the APC.

While we all appreciate the place and import of a vibrant opposition party to balance the ship of our democracy, the APC extended itself beyond the boundaries and norms of a democratic opposition party, and launched itself into a devious arena of lies, arm twisting, propaganda, cheap conspiracy.

I'm happy the cycle of lies and propaganda shall soon end, and the APC shall henceforth have no one else to blame for their foreseen issues. I pray the can reprogram themselves into assuming the position of the ruling party, having spent years in mindless opposition role.

The APC elevated party loyalty above nationalism. It's all about their predestined end. They are great people in double dealing. On one end, they accuse GEJ of going too hard on BH, while they lampooned him for being too slow on BH.

If a plane crashes, it's an advantage to them. A train derails, it serves their purposes. BH gets upper hand against our Army, it's a service to their cause. It's all about the occupation of Aso Rock. An opposition party never sees ANYTHING praiseworthy of the ruling party.

Thousands of goons were deployed to cast aspersions on the person of the President. Their agents litter the social media with all lies and propaganda. Now, they're about to occupy the driver's seat. Interesting days lie ahead.

By Friday, the APC shall assume power. Now, the lying machine shall be fully installed. Now, the liars shall be the preachers.

As we uninstall the PDP, we shall be installing the official lying machine in its place. This is in response to the thread of egift!

Meanwhile, good wishes to the incoming President!

Goodbye, APC!

God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Installing The APC by egift(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:
Goodbye, APC!

APC is yet to even step in and you are wishing Nigerians Goodbye, I hope you are not on your way to the Lagoooon? grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Beremx(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2015
Lamentations of a frustrated TANoid. Una go cry tire!
You have till eternity to cry blood. Cry baby cry!!

God bless the APC!

10 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by efilefun(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2015
Huh
Re: Installing The APC by Beremx(f): 9:08am On May 28, 2015
Dp grin

2 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:13am On May 28, 2015
egift:

APC is yet to even step in and you are wishing Nigerians Goodbye, I hope you are not on your way to the Lagoooon? grin grin grin grin

Be disciplined enough to understand before replying!

4 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of a frustrated TANoid. Una go cry tire!

You have till eternity to cry blood. Cry baby cry!!

God bless the APC!

Here comes the biggest hypocrite!!!

3 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Beremx(f): 9:18am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Here comes the biggest hypocrite!!!
keep crying! What a sore loser
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2015
Beremx:
keep crying! What a sore loser

grin grin

The hypocrite gains nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by egift(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

It must be frustrating to be you. While Nigerians are celebrating the evolution of our democracy, the good prospects ahead, a better team of Nigerians to mount the saddle of leadership - you are here gnashing your teeth in agony. Are you sure you are alright?

8 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:20am On May 28, 2015
egift:

It must be frustrating to be you. While Nigerians are celebrating the evolution of our democracy, the good prospects ahead, a better team of Nigerians to mount the saddle of leadership - you are here gnashing your teeth in agony. Are you sure you are alright?

I'm also rejoicing at that!!!! We all want the system to move forward. .....but the lying machine will be officially be in place soon......

3 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2015
I wish APC well as they assume Nigeria leadership role.

The handwritings I have seen on the wall shows they would CHANGE themselves.

- CHANGE from a party without internal politics. Where ONE man sit in his bedroom and choose who rule my Local Government

- CHANGE from being loyal to one drug Lord against the masses and electorate

- CHANGE from blaming all their worst nightmare on another.

I hope they would be bold to call spade a spade.

I hope they would be accountable and transparent as Progressive they claimed?

I hope APC within the next 100 days would domesticate the Freedom of Information Bill across Nigeria?

I hope they would not gag the press and control flow of information.

I pray the God of Heavens help them as they lead Nigeria from tomorrow.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland.

Shallom!

Firefire.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Installing The APC by Kolade354(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

This is why the white will alwayz be suprerior........Instead of you 'dumb head' to go back the Drawing Board and re-stategize you are here creation Topic upon Topic with no Meaningful message..........APC has a party played their game well and it paid off 'Big timme' while PDP on the other Hand withe the Likes of Doyin Okupe and Femi-Fani kayode(who cant even beat me when we both contest in our Local government) then you shld know PDP is fvked off Big time............My Advise is that PDP shld go back to drawing board and re-stategize.

2 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by themilanway(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2015
Enough of this useless and cry filled threads.Is this how you guys are gonna play the opposition?

APC are full of lies and propanganda?And PDP is the saint party?Where were you when PDP wished Buhari dead?Where were you when they said he has cancer?Where were you when they said he went to London for treatment?Where were you when they said he folded his arms and watched his daughter die?

You GEJ fans are the worst hypocrites on earth.

Disgusting and moronic set of people,and i honestly hate some of you.

5 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2015
Kolade354:
This is why the white will alwayz be suprerior........Instead of you 'dumb head' to go back the Drawing Board and re-stategize you are here creation Topic upon Topic with no Meaningful message..........APC has a party played their game well and it paid off 'Big timme' while PDP on the other Hand withe the Likes of Doyin Okupe and Femi-Fani kayode(who cant even beat me when we both contest in our Local government) then you shld know PDP is fvked off Big time............My Advise is that PDP shld go back to drawing board and re-stategize.

The whites are superior to the blacks. ...no denying it.....

The PDP won't play the kind of primitive opposition the APC played. .....

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by dunkem21(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
We welcome the APC formally ..Congrats to the General, party stalwarts and faithfuls ..

The OP is trying to tell us that the common vices of crude minds today becomes the APC headache as they made us believe.

Again, Congrats Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Installing The APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
You don't know what is meant by opposition party. Go read about AG of the 1960s and its leader, Obafemi Awolowo. Go read how the opposition Democratic Party in the US attacked President Richard Nixon (Republican) over the Watergate scandal in the 1970s. Go read how the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, John Boehner (Republican) attacks Obama (Democrat).

2 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:
We welcome the APC formally ..Congrats to the General, party stalwarts and faithfuls ..

The OP is trying to tell us that the common vices of crude minds today becomes the APC headache as they made us believe.

Again, Congrats Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installing The APC by Beremx(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

The hypocrite gains nothing!
no more monetary protection for you. Sorry o!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
themilanway:
Enough of this useless and cry filled threads.Is this how you guys are gonna play the opposition?

APC are full of lies and propanganda?And PDP is the saint party?Where were you when PDP wished Buhari dead?Where were you when they said he has cancer?Where were you when they said he went to London for treatment?Where were you when they said he folded his arms and watched his daughter die?

You can't continue like this, CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by bettercreature(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
I am going to be on the fence from tommorow,no more support for APC
APC need pressure and strong opposition
No more bullshiit and story from tommorow
And i wont accept fighting corruption on News paper

2 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Islanders1: 9:28am On May 28, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
I wish APC well as they assume Nigeria leadership role.

The handwritings I have seen on the wall shows they would CHANGE themselves.

- CHANGE from a party without internal politics. Where ONE man sit in his bedroom and choose who rule my Local Government

- CHANGE from being loyal to one drug Lord against the masses and electorate

- CHANGE from blaming all their worst nightmare on another.

I hope they would be bold to call spade a spade.

I hope they would be accountable and transparent as Progressive they claimed?

I hope APC within the next 100 days would domesticate the Freedom of Information Bill across Nigeria?

I hope they would not gag the press and control flow of information.

I pray the God of Heavens help them as they lead Nigeria from tomorrow.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland.

Shallom!

Firefire.

[/s]
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Beremx:
no more monetary protection for you. Sorry o!

grin

Funny you! I make my money by hard work. ..

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You don't know what is meant by opposition party. Go read about AG of the 1960s and its leader, Obafemi Awolowo. Go read how the opposition Democratic Party in the US attacked President Richard Nixon (Republican) over the Watergate scandal in the 1970s. Go read how the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, John Boehner (Republican) attacks Obama (Democrat).

Omo iya, this is just a change of power by the power owners.

I pray Nigerians win at the end.

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Islanders1:
[s][/s]

pele ti e ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:29am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
I am going to be on the fence from tommorow,no more support for APC
APC need pressure and strong opposition
No more bullshiit and story from tommorow
And i wont accept fighting corruption on News paper

Tell them!

2 Likes

Re: Installing The APC by Islanders1: 9:30am On May 28, 2015
Another lamentation thread.... Trash.
Re: Installing The APC by Islanders1: 9:31am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

pele ti e ooooo cheesy

Sorry for yourself. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by egift(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:
I'm also rejoicing at that!!!! We all want the system to move forward. .....but the lying machine will be officially be in place soon......

What lying machine? If you want to see lies, check the 2015 Campaign of the PDP. Even the Devil was astonished the human beings can fabricate such lies.

BTW, where are your collegue at the Coven of Witches and Wizards? - You guys were campaigning together for Jonathan. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
Islanders1:
Another lamentation thread.... Trash.

hate are not invited, waka pass, who beg you to come in ? grin

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by otr1(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2015
Please, we want you, our TANoid brothers to witness this change...please don't do anything silly...like committing suicide abeg.

1 Like

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 9:32am On May 28, 2015
themilanway:

The intolerable are the ones to be in power soon. We're in trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Buhari Hate Speech On Nigeria And Extrajudicial Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys / Massive Crowd With Red Cap Waiting For Atiku In Kano[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.