Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,302 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Installing The APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Installing The APC (3833 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Don Jazzy/marvins Performing At The APC Rally For Buhari In Lagos. DOROBUCCI. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installing The APC by themilanway(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Genuine CHANGE, Yes!

You were against genuine CHANGE? shocked shocked
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
themilanway:

Dude get a serious life.

Thank you, Bro! !!!
Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Haha haha. You've NOT paid sufficient attention to its basics.

No matter how you pay attention, you can never understand any of the language of the Ijaws. smiley

I only understand Igbo language.
Re: Installing The APC by themilanway(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Thank you, Bro! !!!

Dont mention.
Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2015
themilanway:

You were against genuine CHANGE? shocked shocked

U funny bro wink

Read my post in German.
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2015
dunkem21:
We welcome the APC formally ..Congrats to the General, party stalwarts and faithfuls ..

The OP is trying to tell us that the common vices of crude minds today becomes the APC headache as they made us believe.

Again, Congrats Muhammadu Buhari.
Seriously, it's ill-conceived to open a thread as this when even the deaf and the dumb of Nigeria can attest to it that majority are excited about the development in our democracy.
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Tell them!
But you're not even employing same approach as his!
Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

But you're not even employing same approach as his!

but we have different approach to life, what do you feel ?
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

No matter how you pay attention, you can never understand any of the language of the Ijaws. smiley

I only understand Igbo language.

You've still not paid sufficient attention. All languages can be learned, though some are certainly more difficult to learn than others.
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

but we have different approach to life, what do you feel ?
Sure. My comment was based on your endorsement of his stand. So, if you endorse a "fence-sitter" approach, why don't you stop lamenting the loss and see what GMB will do first?

Are you personally known to GEJ or someone so close to him? Does it make a difference who governs us? Shouldn't good governance be our concern irrespective of who is there?

What did I gain personally from OBJ's regime despite being a Yoruba man? Does he even give a damn about my existence? So, why should I choose to stick out my neck for him when he failed?

Think deep man. Think!
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Seriously, it's ill-conceived to open a thread as this when even the deaf and the dumb of Nigeria can attest to it that majority are excited about the development in our democracy.

Bro, I'm also very excited about the new phase we're about to enter. My thread was in response to that of egift! You still have your opinion, sir.
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
I hope APC within the next 100 days would domesticate the Freedom of Information Bill across Nigeria?
It's the least of our problems. So, why must it be within 100 days?
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
I hope APC within the next 100 days would domesticate the Freedom of Information Bill across Nigeria?
It's the least of our problems. So, why should it be within 100 days?
Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Sure. My comment was based on your endorsement of his stand. So, if you endorse a "fence-sitter" approach, why don't you stop lamenting the loss and see what GMB will do first?

Are you personally known to GEJ or someone so close to him? Does it make a difference who governs us? Shouldn't good governance be our concern irrespective of who is there?

What did I gain personally from OBJ's regime despite being a Yoruba man? Does he even give a damn about my existence? So, why should I choose to stick out my neck for him when he failed?

Think deep man. Think!

Good governance should be our concern irrespective of who is there!

Good governance that is transparent and accountable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Be disciplined enough to understand before replying!

egift is daft and arrogant too. He is a curse to Igbos honestly. Imagine him joking with the lagoon.
Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

It's the least of our problems. So, why should it be within 100 days?

Nigerians appreciate transparent and honest information.

We need to be in the know from day one in office.

It is all about CHANGE!

What do you feel ?
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Nigerians appreciate transparent and honest information.

We need to be in the know from day one in office.

It is all about CHANGE!

What do you feel ?
Certain things cannot be achieved as soon as one desires it and FOI bill is one of such. You know it involves the state's legislative arm to achieve.

Something like within the first one year is more reasonable imo.
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Good governance should be our concern irrespective of who is there!

Good governance that is transparent and accountable.

I thought I was even addressing Dearpreye with that post.
Re: Installing The APC by Firefire(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Certain things cannot be achieved as soon as one desires it and FOI bill is one of such. You know it involves the state's legislative arm to achieve.

Something like within the first one year is more reasonable imo.

Aligned!
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

egift is daft and arrogant too. He is a curse to Igbos honestly. Imagine him joking with the lagoon.

And yet he prides himself as an intellectual!
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

I thought I was even addressing Dearpreye with that post.

Address me here Bro. I dey here.
Re: Installing The APC by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Address me here Bro. I dey here.

I thought I addressed this post to you:
PassingShot:

Think deep man. Think!
Re: Installing The APC by CSTR2: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
Buhari will be sworn in and we will see how far. We are here to witness his "change".
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

I thought I addressed this post to you:

I see. I agree with your message. Good governance is the ultimate thing; all other things should be geared towards that!
Re: Installing The APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2015
Where is Barcanista. He is always on Dearpreye's threads.
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

And yet he prides himself as an intellectual!

I have been observing him recently. He is very arrogant but daft and not as smart as he thinks he is.
Re: Installing The APC by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is Barcanista. He is always on Dearpreye's threads.

Wetin consain you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rise Of Oyo Empire Along With Other African Empires. The Future. / Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong / The Biggest Scam In The History Of Nigeria Just Took Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.