Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Over Expectations From Buhari Administrations...will He Succeed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over Expectations From Buhari Administrations...will He Succeed? (286 Views)

Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari / Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / Folks, See As Nigerians Are Dying Of Kwashiokor Under Buhari's Administrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Expectations From Buhari Administrations...will He Succeed? by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2015
Less than 32 hours now...GMB/Osinbajo will b sworn in as the Newly Elected President and Vice president respectively...Now..the question is dt...will they succeed?...I keep asking myself ds particular question everyday...But no Answer yet...All other expectations from Nigeria citizens are absolutely right and I as a person, I WANT HIM TO FIGHT CORRUPTION...but can he succeed with pple around him?...But I pray He snubs them in order to Fulfil his good promises to We Nigerians...The most annoying part of this is d issue of some senseless Governors that are still expecting GMB to help them out in the river of debt they are swimming in...Osun state govt. Where I am as an example is one these states m talking abt...This particular govt is owing its workers 7 months salaries...and debts still dey dre like River Niles...GMB said d Fed. Govt. Is not owing any state...Do they expect him to pay what he doesn't owe?...He who fails to plan...definitely plans to fail...I rest my case...God bless Nigeria...God bless Nigerians...mowin to u all
Re: Over Expectations From Buhari Administrations...will He Succeed? by importexpert(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
By the will of d creator he will deliver

(1) (Reply)

Smart Number For Smart Businesses / Lamentation Against High Expectation / Oil Well Owners And Militants Are Brothers In Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.