Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (75314 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by lightheart(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2015
Mr President!
All correct, sir!!!
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
First family.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Dannyset(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2015
Papa fine, Son Handsome, Daughter Beautiful, Nigeria a better place. #Godwin

12 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by dougivilla(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2015
Although I did not support APC in the last elections, I can't help but say Nice pix, nice family.

Please where is Aisha??

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Gwekzy: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
my broda u should hate ursef.... it's Buhari not Buhari

7 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Mister2: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
K
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by tempem: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
ALL I SEE IS STARK RESEMBLANCE
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ionsman: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh
I am finer than him. ......
Women, na only fine una dey see..

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by solid3(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
What a privilege.

God favour me to be a great leader.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by teemanbastos(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari I just hate "change"
Atlantic Ocean no dey strike

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
Buhari my hero
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by searider(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
I kinda love Zara. I wish I could be buhari's son-in-law

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ifeomaekol(f): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
lion042:
I'm not ur fan but God bless u and move nigeria forward...Shalom
he ain't mine either.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by missbehave247(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Neduzze5(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:
The son is fine oh

So then, Tina, hope you won't leave me and go and start running after him? embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
ionsman:

I am finer than him. ......
Women, na only fine una dey see..

Pictures or.....

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Flets: 9:51am On May 28, 2015
Paentera:
That's quite a retinue of aides!!!
lol
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Rheetari(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
is that his son behind? kai! that guy is cute.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Neduzze5(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
ibnmaja:
C

For

Calamine Lotion!! undecided

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by shammah1(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
Nice. I pray and wish them well
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ceasarDemperor(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
mehnn see fine children oo, dats what u get when u marry fine gal. Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MaziOmenuko: 9:51am On May 28, 2015
searider:
I kinda love Zara. I wish I could be buhari's son-in-law

How many cows, goats, sheep and camel do you own?

We can work out something for you.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by myklangelo(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
I will give the left cheek of my buttocks to be one of them...lolzzz

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by ZackiGp(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
You can not hate success and be successful.
What you don't like you don't attract undecided

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by sholay2011(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Didn't know his children are this goodlooking.

God bless Nigeria's new first family.
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by MizTyna(f): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

So then, Tina, hope you won't leave me and go and start running after him? embarassed

Errrrrmmmmm.......... Who are you again?
Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Ismahill(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Am really proud of ds man.....I salute u sir

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by efilefun(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
I just hate "change"
You will soon die of hatred

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Neduzze5(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2015
MizTyna:

Errrrrmmmmm.......... Who are you again?

Your boyfriend na... You've forgotten me so soon?

Chai!! Ayam finished!! cry

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by joromi: 9:53am On May 28, 2015
Please, who has Buhari's son's number? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover by Empredboy(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2015
when i look at GEJ i see someone who has lost hope or clueless but anytime i look at GMB i see a leader, a visioner, a champion. Ha! I beg this one na 7up... The difference is clear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.