Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup (824 Views)

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Revolva(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
Breakups are very painful, especially, when you truly loved the person.

It hurts to the extent you just want to give up on love.

All the same, here are some things you should not do when the breakup alarm rings your way. If you do them, you sell yourself cheap.

1. Never run around begging him or her.

2. Do not hold on to pictures of the person or stuff that will remind you of him or her.

3. Do not go around, telling your story to people. It will only become gist that will fade away after sometime.

4. Do not feel ashamed of yourself.

5. Do not develop a wrong mindset about yourself, because of what they have said to you.

6. Never try to revenge.

7. Do not take it out on other people.

8. Do not bear any grudge against the person.

9. Do not rush into another relationship.

10. Do not give up on love.

11. Do not seclude yourself.

12. Do not pass the buck. Recognise you also have a fault in the breakdown.

13. Do not judge the person. You also have flaws that need to be worked on.
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:54am On May 28, 2015
nice
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Obinovictor(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
Wonderful piece
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Spactacle(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
wow... Wonderful write up...

do not stay Indoor and Cry your eyes out all day, instead hangout with friends/families
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
very very true
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by dharay99: 10:21am On May 28, 2015
list list list. cry
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by dajoaneke(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2015
Plus, do not bore others with stutus update indirectly meant for your ex. We all know you are hurt & he's wicked. Get over it... Ladies in particular lol
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by prettyjo(f): 10:25am On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Pinocchioo(f): 10:42am On May 28, 2015
#runs into thread crying out loud # chei, my bf just broke up with me, I need a replacement o. The person must be tall, dark, handsome, has a baritone, 8 packs, and must be ready to spend.
# sits helplessly on d floor and wait for that NL prince charming to come and pick her up and put carefully in his car#
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Obinovictor(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2015
Pinocchioo:
#runs into thread crying out loud # chei, my bf just broke up with me, I need a replacement o. The person must be tall, dark, handsome, has a baritone, 8 packs, and must be ready to spend.
# sits helplessly on d floor and wait for that NL prince charming to come and pick her up and put carefully in his car#

Hope you brought a mat to sit on? Because na on top that sit you go old

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Pinocchioo(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2015
Obinovictor:

Hope you brought a mat to sit on? Because na on top that sit you go old

You don't sound like a prince charming, please pass me by. I'm still waiting o, I know he's out there.
#continues crying#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by naijaboiy: 11:31am On May 28, 2015
Pinocchioo:

You don't sound like a prince charming, please pass me by. I'm still waiting o, I know he's out there.
#continues crying#
Cry no more mon cherie.

Your prince charming is here fore you smiley
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Nobody: 11:40am On May 28, 2015
so true grin
especially number 3. undecided

And always learn from your mistakes sad
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Obinovictor(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2015
Pinocchioo:

#continues crying#

Hahahaha...Chai
Re: 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2015
Copied

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Taken More Serious The Man Or The Lady? / The Magic Of Marriage Is Not In Getting Married... / Ladies Come In And Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.