Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

TO Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TO Buhari (330 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TO Buhari by SirBigH: 9:59am On May 28, 2015
Dear Buhari,

Let me start by again congratulating you on your victory at the polls to emerge the next democratically elected President of the country, Nigeria.

Indeed, it was a long and hard battle to capture and salvage the soul of the country misruled by men whose interest is only self-seeking to the total neglect and detriment of the masses. Now that you are in power, Nigerians expect so much from you, Nigerians expect that you will turn around a lot of damage done not just to our economy but to the Nigerian system.

There were doubt about your ability to lead the nation; some complained about your health, others about your age, some others reminded us of how your administration was as a military head of state. In spite of all the wicked lies told against you, Nigerians accepted you for they know you are the change they want, they know you are the new face that will usher us into a more prosperous, indivisible and a secured country. As a Nigerian, I expect so much from your administration more so since I did my bit in ensuring that people around me see the real need why you should be voted for this time.

This piece will be incomplete if I fail to remind you of all your campaign promises made to the hard working Nigerian people. We shall hold you to every pledge you made to move the nation forward. In the event that you allow yourself to be distracted by sycophants, political jobbers, praise singers, we will not hesitate to shout for "change" in four years time. We must begin to think only Nigeria, the peace of the nation and prosperity for all. I wish you a successful tenure in office, one that Nigerians will be happy they experienced in their life time.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live President Buhari
Long live the VP,
God bless us all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Regret Electing Me, Says Buhari / Life Of Every Nigerian Matters, Says VP Osinbajo / Breaking News-saraki Is The New Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.