Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes (33007 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Nigerian Soldiers Cross Military Vehicle Over The River In North East / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Azazi(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
oya where iron condemn people...over to u
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by chybykee(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
Okay
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by BlissB(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by mployer(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
Naw aoo.

Too many shots for one vehicle.
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by tollytexy(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2015
Drsheddy:
BAZAAR is in which country??
congo
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by kasheemawo(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2015
How did they able to smuggle all these military hardware to the country, Jonathan God will judge you

1 Like

Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by thaoriginator: 11:20am On May 28, 2015
Bizzare in Bazzar
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by piagetskinner(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
Smoke em out
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by piagetskinner(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:
Handiwork of Buharis boko haram supporters.
Says who?..where is ur proof?
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by publicenemy(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, borrow me that Vicker's Tank for one day. I will do so many things with it grin

Like rob central bank abi?
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Nobody: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
piagetskinner:

Says who?..where are ur facts?
Where are your counter-facts?
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Job2ko(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2015
Adamawa state
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Larynx(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
BAZAAR IS IN REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.... You no get google for ur phone abi ?
Drsheddy:
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by omojeesu(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, borrow me that Vicker's Tank for one day. I will do so many things with it grin

Please, my brother, with due respect ( I hope you won't feel offended), check the correct use of the word 'borrow'. Many Nigerians use it wrongly. We 'borrow from' but 'lend to'. 'I borrowed from her'. She lent it to me'.'Please, lend me your pen'. 'Can I borrow from you?'

Can students of the English language out there please help? It is a foreign language. How I wish many of us and the next generation, however, will promote our indigenous languages.

Bless you!
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by stayblack: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
VickyRotex:
We I respect them!!! sad
THANK U...

1 Like

Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2015
For all your hand made and Afrocentric products shop at Bellafricana.com
http://bellafricana.com/

Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by princemillla(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
Where r these huge machine coming in from?
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by piagetskinner(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

Where are your counter-facts?
I have not said anything..u are the one who claims buhari is an apologist/supporter, so to speak, of Bh
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
piagetskinner:

I have not said anything..u are the one who claims buhari is an apologist/supporter, so to speak, of Bh
And you are the one who tacitly claims that Buhari is NOT an apologist/supporter of Boko Haram
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by skj1377(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
I actually drove past that one i have this pics of the tank

3 Likes

Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by mormoni(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2015
Drsheddy:
Bazza is a development area in michika local government area of Adamawa state. Bazza is my home town
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Asuokaa: 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
skj1377:
I actually drove past that one i have this pics of the tank

u mean u reside in bazza
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by skj1377(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
Asuokaa:

u mean u reside in bazza

went to do some facility inspection, what i can tell you is the government of jonathan goodluck was involved in sponsoring boko haram you need to see the level of devastation caused by these ordinary thugs. well all that will change and the truth will come out soon
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by Asuokaa: 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
skj1377:

went to do some facility inspection, what i can tell you is the government of jonathan goodluck was involved in sponsoring boko haram you need to see the level of devastation caused by these ordinary thugs. well all that will change and the truth will come out soon

I don't want to bliv jona has a hand in this
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by olumalcolm(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2015
Godd bless the Nigerian Army. Am cmin to join u all soon.
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by sonofspada(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
Ratata
Re: A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes by ngungurngul(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
Drsheddy:
Bazza is a twin Michika LGA of Adamawa state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React / Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.