Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Need Help! Its About Life And Death - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help! Its About Life And Death (23796 Views)

Pathetic! Real Life Story That Will Re-shape Your Thinking About Life / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Love,my Life And My World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by hemjaybest: 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
Nawa for some ppl ooo. I wudnt v believe the story if I didn't knw a couple like that.the man just beats the woman for very flimzy things like nt locking the gate immediately he drives in or nt putting the pumping machine off immediately the tanks is full. The woman I always looking sick n she is a very gently n polite person. Some man r actually possessed n I dnt really blame her I blame our society for seeing a woman as an endurance tool. I ll advice she n her mum leaves the house as soon as they can.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2015
redgem:
I'm pleading....I don't want to stay with any relatives where he will have access to me. Please, I'm on my knees

Calm down. You might have to stay with one of your relatives till you get a job, you need to get out of his way. There is little he can do while you are in their house.
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Onegai(f): 3:27pm On May 30, 2015
redgem:
Please, is there any one in ph who can help me with accommodation for the main time? I really need where to rest my head

Alright, who's in Port Harcourt, that's where she is right now. You can help by contacting her first and determining if this story is true and at least helping her with transportation to a friend's home.

OP, please go to a friend's place for now. If you don't want to stay with a relative, go to a friend's place and stay there. This is not the best time to move in with a stranger. Take only what you can carry, the important stuff that can get you a job. All you need do is inform your mum you're somewhere safe and familiar, but you need to step up and become an adult. Is there anyone who is on your side in this matter, willing to stand by you? Because it is a gradual process to eventually getting your siblings out (you can't help your mum unless she wishes to be helped).

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On May 30, 2015
Lastpage it seems you're the dad.
Hmmmm
I just dey look you with corner eye

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by aderonila18: 5:52pm On May 30, 2015
cococandy:
Lastpage it seems you're the dad.
Hmmmm
I just dey look you with corner eye

Sure he is a coward who beats his wife too, not hard to identify the type undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by redgem(f): 10:58pm On May 30, 2015
Onegai:

Alright, who's in Port Harcourt, that's where she is right now. You can help by contacting her first and determining if this story is true and at least helping her with transportation to a friend's home.

OP, please go to a friend's place for now. If you don't want to stay with a relative, go to a friend's place and stay there. This is not the best time to move in with a stranger. Take only what you can carry, the important stuff that can get you a job. All you need do is inform your mum you're somewhere safe and familiar, but you need to step up and become an adult. Is there anyone who is on your side in this matter, willing to stand by you? Because it is a gradual process to eventually getting your siblings out (you can't help your mum unless she wishes to be helped).
Thanks, I'm at my uncle's place for now.
What I wrote are all true, you can ask Reyginus
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2015
redgem:
Please, is there any one in ph who can help me with accommodation for the main time? I really need where to rest my head

Never ever move in with anyone here or anyone suggested to you by anyone here
Never
There could be killers ,rapeests and ritualists amongst us
Don't allow anyone exploit your desperation,people are very wicked
Someone can pretend to be female here and actually be a male
Be very cautious

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 30, 2015
thelish:
I just love this woman. one of d reasons am a member of nairaland, after being a guest for yes now. my kinda woman.

Thanks

I love you too
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:29pm On May 30, 2015
abbey621:

Show me a child that has done what you are requesting her to do and has gone on in life to be successful?
There are better alternatives that the child can pursue, issues like this happens in majority of naija households, the key is to not overreact. Even the woman in question went to church rather than fight for her cause. If anyone should call the police, it should be the wife and not the child. Children must know their role and play it!

Sir, I must say that you're very funny, if a child can't protect his/her mum in this case where the mother is hopeless, who will?

And you're talking about curse? The curse cannot affect the girl one bit, iffahear undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by redgem(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:

Never ever move in with anyone here or anyone suggested to you by anyone here Never There could be killers ,rapeests and ritualists amongst us Don't allow anyone exploit your desperation,people are very wicked Someone can pretend to be female here and actually be a male Be very cautious
I will....thanks
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:49pm On May 30, 2015
abbey621:

No matter what your parents do to frustrate you, shouting at them, calling the police on them or hitting them is a taboo. I don't know about any other situation but this particular case, the child involved is at the age where she should be wise enough to influence her mother, there are ways to do things without making it look like she's the one creating chaos!

Lol, and the dad at that age should not be wise enough to lead by good example other than violence?
Can you imagine?
If I were to be the in the girl's shoe, I will sstrangle him to death myself before he tries that with my mum.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
abbey621:

Tell me what the police will achieve besides locking the man up or even killing him? The Nigerian police that I know might even collect bribe and set the man free, what then happens next?

Then let him die, I think he is better off dead than living to kill the mother.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by abbey621(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Then let him die, I think he is better off dead than living to kill the mother.

When you have kids of your own, you'll understand that sh*t happens. The same man paid for her school fees, sheltered her and fed her. Yes he has temper issues and yes he needs mental help but I don't think he deserves to die. There are better ways to handle issues like this, I refuse to believe that this man is such a terror that no one can reason with him. I refuse to believe that this man respects no one, there's got to be somebody that he respects or fears. If that does not work, the child must get through to her stubborn mother and convince her to leave!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Ligxy(f): 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
abbey621:

Tell me what the police will achieve besides locking the man up or even killing him? The Nigerian police that I know might even collect bribe and set the man free, what then happens next?

You really have a phobia for police. They are humans ok? Not lions.
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Ligxy(f): 1:12pm On May 31, 2015
abbey621:

I refuse to believe that a 21 year old girl cannot influence her mother. The first step is to convince her mom to leave, any other method forcing her to leave will not work. They've been together for over 20 years and this level of violence didn't just show up today and I'm sure the man's main source of control is the fact that he's probably the bread winner so involving the police will not solve anything!
When I was 21, I couldn't influence my mother, cos according to her, you're still a child. Some mothers are like that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by abbey621(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
Ligxy:

You really have a phobia for police. They are humans ok? Not lions.

When you've been harassed over and over and to make things worse when it happens in a corrupt country like Nigeria, damn right people will have phobia of the police. This particular case isn't even about phobia but rather it is about the long term consequences resulting from police involvement.
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by abbey621(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
Ligxy:

When I was 21, I couldn't influence my mother, cos according to her, you're still a child. Some mothers are like that.

Yet some mothers are easily influenced. Being the first child, my mother valued my opinions strongly. When I was 18, I convinced her to stop relying on my father for money and start her own business, this single decision raised her savings from a measly 1 million naira to over 25 million in 5 years.
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
kandiikane:
weed does not really make users violent. It gives more of a sedative effect, it makes you chilled out, ever heard the phrase, "couch lock" so I don't think the violence should be blamed on the weed.

As for the topic, my contribution is not needed as many have written my thoughts down already.

at bolded, not having the weed on time is where the problem lies. Maybe scarcity of supply will trigger the violence .
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 31, 2015
hemjaybest:
Nawa for some ppl ooo. I wudnt v believe the story if I didn't knw a couple like that.the man just beats the woman for very flimzy things like nt locking the gate immediately he drives in or nt putting the pumping machine off immediately the tanks is full. The woman I always looking sick n she is a very gently n polite person. Some man r actually possessed n I dnt really blame her I blame our society for seeing a woman as an endurance tool. I ll advice she n her mum leaves the house as soon as they can.

Society is you and me. No one will kill her if she decides not to be an endurance tool. Everyone has a brain and should use it.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Sir, I must say that you're very funny, if a child can't protect his/her mum in this case where the mother is hopeless, who will?

And you're talking about curse? The curse cannot affect the girl one bit, iffahear undecided

The parents are meant to protect the kids until certain age. It's not the duty of a child to protect their parents. Someone like this will decide to die in the marriage than escape death. At what end. Religion has messed up a lot of folks. Some prefer dying and leaving their children in this cold world than to do what's right to protect those kids you brought to this world.

Very sad indeed
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by kandiikane(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

at bolded, not having the weed on time is where the problem lies. Maybe scarcity of supply will trigger the violence .

The op said he has been violent since she was little, how can there be scarcity since she was little. He is a violent man, weed or the scarcity of it, has nothing to with him. It most likely even reduced his violent tendencies. But if people want to make excuses for human wickedness then fine. Weed is not cocaine.
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

The parents are meant to protect the kids until certain age. It's not the duty of a child to protect their parents. Someone like this will decide to die in the marriage than escape death. At what end. Religion has messed up a lot of folks. Some prefer dying and leaving their children in this cold world than to do what's right to protect those kids you brought to this world.

Very sad indeed

That was why I used 'hopeless'
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by lolly2pops: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

Greedy thieves, thats how they start!

They use any quarrel as an "excuse" to take the custody they cant even perform properly, all so they can get MONEY!

No wonder there are so many errant youths all over the place, nurtured by Mums who are only interested in the "financial reward" their marriage breakdown, can give them! angry angry

How much is your divorced husband paying you?

Anuofia!

Lastpage!

You are writing this dung from the bundu part of Nigeria is it not? That's where you should stay till your last days. You are so far from the modern world with no understanding how the world works. You are an idiot to the core. How dare you reckon that an abusive man raise normal children in a society? What values/morals is he going to instil in these kids? They will turn out to be another generation of abusive people. If you dare put your dick into a woman, impregnate her then you need to take responsibility to raise those you created whether they are with you or their mother. But from your above statement I can see you are still far behind so it's actually draining trying to reason with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Cheeba: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2015
redgem:
Fellow Nairalander's please I need urgent help...who know of any human right activist in port harcourt? My dad is being abusive and threatens to kill my mum and I. He is being really violent and I fear he will fulfil his threat soon.... He has severally try to strangle my mum... Please, help its a matter of life and death.

I hope U know capital punishment in homes are not against the law? Can't you give your dad a good beatdown since he has become so deranged? U also better go and find your mum a good divorce lawyer because divorce is less permanent than death!
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=14pt]Listen up you low self esteemed piece of shiiit.
Nobody online can help you.
Your mom is a fuccking walking corpse and I will be surprised if she lives to see 60.

If all you can do is beg and kneel.... then, beg and kneel....
Make sure u invite me to your mom's funeral loool.

Foolish people and their wahala....
[/size]

Wow you really do not understand their plight. Do you live in Nigeria. Do you know how things work there. They are defenceless and they obviously have nothing.
This mother is staying there so that this man will pay for her kids education. It's really sad. Have some empathy.

I UNDERSTAND.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2015
redgem:
Thank you all for your advices
I seriously don't know what to say again, some advices gives me strength and some weakens me.
But all the same, I will do what I feel is the better from the advices given and hope for the best.
Thanks

I'm a female and not a male

My dear please leave and go and take up that job. You are doing yourself no favors by staying. I really feel for you . If you start doing well, your mum might have the confidence to leave . Right now there is no hope if you stay. Leave and keep praying for her
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by mondaynelson20: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....[sub][/sub]
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by KomradeKorsche: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
redgem:
Fellow Nairalander's please I need urgent help...who know of any human right activist in port harcourt? My dad is being abusive and threatens to kill my mum and I. He is being really violent and I fear he will fulfil his threat soon.... He has severally try to strangle my mum... Please, help its a matter of life and death.
how is it nw?
Re: I Need Help! Its About Life And Death by redgem(f): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
how is it nw?

Its same oh... I've not been at home though just went back yesterday... Was advised to let her be and she has been surviving

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.