Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity (575 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by priiince(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
1) My Street is noiseless because ‘I pass my neighbour’ generators are on sabbatical leave.

2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out.

3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Telemundo/Zee world. Chai!

4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel.

5) No more congestion in network since many people’s phones are off.

6) Browsing & downloading is fast…no one wants browsing to kill his or her battery.

7) Everyone sleeps very early now.

9) There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions.

10) You even know it’s true…that’s why you were reading this fast so you can log out before you go and look for fuel that you didn’t notice that there is no number 8. Now you found out, you are laughing....

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by demmy0325(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
.. undecided
Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
A sneak peek into a Nigeria without Niger Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by prestige2013: 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
The Op must be a Nigerian. I bet it with my 50000mAh power bank I used to power my air conditioner.
Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by ArchEnemy(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerians, finding humour even in distress
Nice work though
Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by Amazinpeace(f): 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
true
Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by freezone4real(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2015
Let me logout fast fast
Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by priiince(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2015
freezone4real:
Let me logout fast fast

e duro jare.. e no go off nii
oya vimi , babeeboi, dickrider, missclassy, and romancelanders make una come laffu small!!
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: 10 Hillarious Advantage Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
........liry hiralious.........grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Sacking Of 290 Soldiers: My Reaction By Femi Falana / Killings In The BIBLE- / Ribadu To PDP Lawmakers: Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.