Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigeria Army Sacking Of 290 Soldiers: My Reaction By Femi Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Sacking Of 290 Soldiers: My Reaction By Femi Falana (574 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Sacking Of 290 Soldiers: My Reaction By Femi Falana by ajiolaoluwa(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
I have just confirmed that a total of 290 soldiers were dismissed yesterday by the Authorities of the Nigerian Army. The letters of dismissal were distributed in Jos, Plateau State and Ibadan, Oyo state. Before the dismissal, the soldiers were subjected to orderly room trial.

Even though they pleaded not guilty to the charges of cowardice and failure to fight the Boko Haram sect the dismissed soldiers were not tried by any court-martial in line with the provisions of the Armed Forces Act. It would be recalled that the Nigerian Army also sacked another batch of 200 soldiers in similar circumstances in December last year.

Continue reading here http://iportalnews.com/nigeria-army-sacking-of-290-soldiers-my-reaction-by-femi-falana/

Re: Nigeria Army Sacking Of 290 Soldiers: My Reaction By Femi Falana by resty4(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
ajiolaoluwa:
I have just confirmed that a total of 290 soldiers were dismissed yesterday by the Authorities of the Nigerian Army. The letters of dismissal were distributed in Jos, Plateau State and Ibadan, Oyo state. Before the dismissal, the soldiers were subjected to orderly room trial.

Even though they pleaded not guilty to the charges of cowardice and failure to fight the Boko Haram sect the dismissed soldiers were not tried by any court-martial in line with the provisions of the Armed Forces Act. It would be recalled that the Nigerian Army also sacked another batch of 200 soldiers in similar circumstances in December last year.

d soldiers sh appeal since there is the provision.

(1) (Reply)

Speech By Gej On The Occasion Of The Presentation Of Hand Over Notes To Gmb / Video: Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Swearing In & Oath Of Office / Killings In The BIBLE-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.