Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool (65255 Views)

Gov-femi Kayode Shares Photos From His Son's First Birthday / Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
This man is really in love ooo.

See the romantic words he keeps showering on her.

Mmmhh...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/602982018062909440

shameless man. At 50 years he is still talking about girl friend instead of talking about family and children.

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Obipat(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo babes...buh y ds guy like igbo babes like this sef?

congratulations..Do u need a medal?
. He goes to igbo girls cos yoruba girls are dirty, have smelly pu.ssy, where more black pants than to cover deir dirt. Igbo girls are neat, beautiful, wear whIte pant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by chalyAM(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
whitecat1:
No, it's because ibos can fuucckk anything!

Yoruba would be scared to date a drug and sex addict like FFK, with money ibo can get screwed by a monster or tree!

Btw, the girl in question is just one of the many flavors if anything at all!

I knw truth is bitter but will tell it anyways u can't see white and chose black my friend the man like good things but diaris non were he is from so he choose to look else were for what he likes that's y ur so pained cos he is looking else were instade of ur dirty and classless timid ugly lazy things around u belong to d touts under oshodi bridge so deal with it and allow those with class to liv dia lives ok

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo babes...buh y ds guy like igbo babes like this sef?

honestly igbos girls r the best for date but marriage? im not sure.

6 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
After f.cking and dumping bianca, he has lashed onto another ibo punanny

Jealousy... I guess,...u wr like`hw I wish FFK can sign me in 4 straffing' bt Never mind,hw communicate to him.

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by kelechi50: 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
He trust our girls because if its yoruba babes he dates his life will be on the line.so Mr kiss and tell respect ur self this time

4 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
chalyAM:
I knw truth is bitter but will tell it anyways u can't see white and chose black my friend the man like good things but diaris non were he is from so he choose to look else were for what he likes that's y ur so pained cos he is looking else were instade of ur dirty and classless timid ugly lazy things around u belong to d touts under oshodi bridge so deal with it and allow those with class to liv dia lives ok

cheesy
Now this dude is very angry.
Is she your sister ni grin grin
Cheii Fani and ibo girl toto

Laaawa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

honestly igbos girls r the best for date but marriage? im not sure.

Cheii
Say wetin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Cheii

Ibo girls the best?
Please don't force me to dig facts abeg.
Anyway,make yourself/ibo girls happy.
E good for yaa health cheesy
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by philosopherking(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
After destroying oga jona abi?
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by youngalex(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
Well,he is an adult but i feel he is too advanced to dey display babe for twitter,you think say Sen.David Mark them no get babe?....As a politician and an advanced man all moves must be ON CODE....Babes display na for Boys
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by chalyAM(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
totit:

cheesy
Now this dude is very angry.
Is she your sister ni grin grin
Cheii Fani and ibo girl toto

Laaawa oooooo
naa not my sis but I hate tribal sentiment that's y am reacting this way yorubas are no saints so y talking trash wen ever anything igbo is mentioned u see dia hairs get up and I think its cos of infriority complex

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by scachy(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
Is FFK not married or is he a divorcee? I need correct answer pls
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Maximus85(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Spend our money on her jare. We dey your back
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by CashdownNG: 4:24pm On May 28, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria, www.cashdown.com.ng Nigeria's first online pawnshop

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:

I don't mind if you crown me the king of Ile Ife Land.
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by myklangelo(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
This man is really young at heart i Love that about him.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by whitecat1: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
You just can't tell the truth.

No decent women in your tribe. Your women are itch-scratching whorre made, the cum buckets mass produced for brothels and randy men!

chalyAM:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
chalyAM:
naa not my sis but I hate tribal sentiment that's y am reacting this way yorubas are no saints so y talking trash wen ever anything igbo is mentioned u see dia hairs get up and I think its cos of infriority complex

Don't take NL too serious.
Cheers
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by whitecat1: 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
Why don't you check out the allegation he made before cheering him? The thread is just 2 pages long and no single Yoruba said anything before they started saying evil things about Yoruba.

They call the thief to come and steal and then call the owner to come and catch him! Check any of their posts, they hyperventilate calling Yoruba and blaming them for staying off a topic and then cry when we show up.

Despicable people!!!

totit:

Cheers
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by chalyAM(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
totit:

Cheers
sure ur rite tnx
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by IYANGBALI: 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
airmark:

This is too rawwwww. shocked
cook am now make you chop am

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by pussygotlips: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
After hearing that FFK Kpanshed bianca ..... Ojukwu be like

thanks for making my day

cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by hartstein(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2015
This bleached lookin girl...Na wa plus she has a sister in my sch who can barely enter the sun now cos of bleaching cream it runs in the family to date married busy old fools smh for her

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 28, 2015
totit:

Cheii
Say wetin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Cheii

Ibo girls the best?
Please don't force me to dig facts abeg.
Anyway,make yourself/ibo girls happy.
E good for yaa health cheesy

they r very good in bed. they r not shy and have no problem with oral s3x. Just package better lie and package urself well as a big guy, they must fall and keep hoping for the best from you.

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by stayblack: 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
CHEAP IGBO PUSSI...ANYTIME..JUST CALL..BOTH MARRIED AND SINGLE...

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Maghan37: 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
MuMu, she is barely okay(close 2 ugly),FFk go huck transform. tongue
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by hadizasaf: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Ds is the same unrepentant womaniser a Dr of Zoology could hire as campaign spokesman,we now know how the elections were "won"

Nigerian youths is ds man suppposed to be my role model?
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by M4gunners: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
egift:
Jonathan's Campaign funds being judiciously used. grin grin grin grin grin
As edo state funds has already been transferred to Cape Verde by Osho baba abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by GentleToks(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
After hearing that FFK Kpanshed bianca ..... Ojukwu be like

This man ugly die

Obasanjo would have definitely won MR World if we all look like Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
And he goes for the finest among Igbo babes.
They love him, because FFK has a big heart and a deep pocket.

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Daresh(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
This had better be his daughter. That dirty ol man. sad
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by buchichukwu69: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]FFK no know pass woman[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.