Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) (57392 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria Protesters Storm Aso Villa (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by GoodcasHMan: 2:29pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ should not also forget to show GMB where the remaining Billion Naira is
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Ride with us

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Whizzcute(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
A hero's is departing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by xreal: 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
Humulity:
Very emotional. God bless Nigeria!!!

Really, it is, but we have to move ahead.
God bless you too.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ideylaff: 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
Ifebazz:
Buhari really looks sickly.

Is this your defination of sickly.......ehhhn

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-fam-jpg.51065/[/img]

Buhari is just showing disgust for the waste called Aso Rock.... shame he has to live with it or he will be termed an extremeist or an on the edge President

Nigerians wallow in Poverty and Hunger all over and we build a place like Aso Rock and fund it with tax payers monet and still make the country suffer like this.

This is 2015 and we are still binding thousands of white paper everywhere as Ministers report when Adobe PDF secure could easily be used for the extra copies.

When are we going to move forwards

Who reads all these piece of crap they binded anyway.

Green White Green, chairs coat of arms everywhere...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455442_cgf4fd5vaaa0cca_jpeg6189b45b95f3949971b340015a084ed4

massive touture chamber called FEC chamber where decisions that favoured no one but their ego lined up pockets are bn made

We still have a long way to go mehn....
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Hope my room is there oo. Or atleast I can manage to share one with zahra
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2015
And I'm just thinking,

If GMB had lost, what would the death toll be like?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by molas02: 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the care,
the mind, the ability & the strength to lead NIGERIA to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.
Do u c y i said allah is nt dsame as God......u wrote all ur words in Eng. Bt y Allah instead of God
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Okpueze1(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
♍Ɣ sense of change is not that of APC slogan. It is all about τ̲̅ђe one who will make a change in τ̲̅ђe Nigerian democracy and policies. Practical changes that will be seen and felt by 'τ̲̅ђe People'.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by molas02: 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Ameen.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by successhunter: 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
Imanuelle:
And I'm just thinking,

If GMB had lost, what would the death toll be like?

keep doing it
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by AK13: 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
I feel ur courage sir n with all sincerity I supported u but you've not done too well to be given another chance.but this Attitude of A Real Democratic Personality uve shown is enough for Nigeria not to Forget u.Love u sir MR GEJ
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by xreal: 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
successhunter:

yes,
for the Chibok girls.
cool

Not only that...
'removal of fuel subsidy' on a 1st day of January, with no prior notice oo.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by lolly2pops: 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
Sho! Buhari looks frail. May God help him in this new assignment. I will be watching form my home country SA.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 28, 2015
successhunter:

keep doing it

Snapped out already
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
Hey a Jona is a very sad man now grin

He won't believe he's leaving Aso rock in d next 24hrs.

I am sure he won't sleep very well tonight.

What a shameful exit for gej.

He doesn't even knoiw what is going to happen to him next
what make him sad?
why won't he blve he is leaving Aso Rock? is it house?

what make it a shameful exit?
i really hope u r reason thru ur brazilian hair not ur brain. he went in to Aso Rock alive over 6yrs ago n he is leavin Aso rock with his dear wife alive is that ashameful thing? .... yes he dnt kno wat is going to hapen to nxt cos he is not God... i kno God has a better plan for him n his family

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
All those abusing GEJ on nairaland are those whose fathers are doing worse; sleeping with the maid, not kippin money for upkeep etc.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by tupem: 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:

erm.....do you know what will happen to you next?!
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by readone1(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:
Amin
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by ideylaff: 2:50pm On May 28, 2015
ideylaff:

Is this your defination of sickly.......ehhhn

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-fam-jpg.51065/[/img]

Buhari is just showing disgust for the waste called Aso Rock.... shame he has to live with it or he will be termed an extremeist or an on the edge President

Nigerians wallow in Poverty and Hunger all over and we build a place like Aso Rock and fund it with tax payers monet and still make the country suffer like this.

This is 2015 and we are still binding thousands of white paper everywhere as Ministers report when Adobe PDF secure could easily be used for the extra copies.

When are we going to move forwards

Who reads all these piece of crap they binded anyway.

Green White Green, chairs coat of arms everywhere...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455442_cgf4fd5vaaa0cca_jpeg6189b45b95f3949971b340015a084ed4

massive touture chamber called FEC chamber where decisions that favoured no one but their ego lined up pockets are bn made

We still have a long way to go mehn....

Take it or leave it.... Our President is ready for the role... fit as a fiddle.....

wish him well nothing more
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by KEVIND: 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:

You don't know GEJ. GEJ Is a fulfilled man cos he is not power drunk. If i have 2/3 of the blessings on this Man life,i think i'll say i'm lucky & fulfilled. GEJ is the most luckiest man in Nigeria so his exit is not shameful at all. Nobody on earth know what will happen to him or her tommorow.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by McDoe(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2015
Always leave a good legacy in whatever position you found yourself.
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
starlight101:
thank you gej for everything, GMB i never supported u during d election but who are my? To stop ur victory!! God took u there if u rule us well u will be remembered as a hero If u dont rule us i swaer wetin GEJ see na child play compare to wat will happen to u i rest my case

U can't do more dan dead rat........
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by nd07(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2015
tayebest:

if Allah is d god of justice who says that whatsoever a man sows he shall reap. what do u think will become of a man who vowed 2 make d government of his fellow uneasy? a man who soaked d streets wt blood of innocent corpers bcs he lost elections in 2011?.
well 2 my in-coming president "welcome 2 d sit given 2 u with out contention by d same man u fought" hv a peaceful reign!
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
Do those pentagrams mean anything?
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by virus04(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked shocked
where is our humble vice president?

where u go see am?
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by virus04(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked shocked
where is our humble vice president?

where u go see am?
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
Power of Spoken words...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
God bless our general and our clueless otuoke presido

new government loading........ 95%
May u remain and continue TYPING CLUELESS things from now On...
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by skentelelady(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2015
coolfredo:
what make him sad?
why won't he blve he is leaving Aso Rock? is it house?

what make it a shameful exit?
i really hope u r reason thru ur brazilian hair not ur brain. he went in to Aso Rock alive over 6yrs ago n he is leavin Aso rock with his dear wife alive is that ashameful thing? .... yes he dnt kno wat is going to hapen to nxt cos he is not God... i kno God has a better plan for him n his family

Is this how you attack ur woman? grin shocked

I pity the Lady. If I were anywhere around u, u for slap me ooo with this para grin

A beg take life easy and enjoy while it lasts cheesy
Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by poiu77: 3:35pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Babaginda was the one who went to put the flag of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. In aso rock. Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Mohammed Buhari is not the head of state or president of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari is just the president and head of state of federal republic of Nigeria.

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria has its own Head of state different from the federal republic of Nigeria.

that why they show you the film all over the cinema.

Northern Youth blowing up people and bombing is not necessary over satellite pictures.. because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of the federal republic of Nigeria[/size]

Re: Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:

Is this how you attack ur woman? grin shocked

I pity the Lady. If I were anywhere around u, u for slap me ooo with this para grin

A beg take life easy and enjoy while it lasts cheesy
lol am not attackin u dear am only try to let u kno dt is is good to reason before talking. dnt follow de multitude that hate gej that in dia life will not achieve 1/10 of what gej achieve here in nija n abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.