Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

*** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** (3096 Views)

Pics: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa? Here Is The Top 11 / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
So cute

8 Likes

Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by justi4jesu(f): 3:13pm On May 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Princecalm(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
Mother Aisha.
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Nellizzy(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
Nellizzy:
that was who I expected
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Nellizzy(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
that was who I expected
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Firefire(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
Over Recycled Photo
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2015
Thtats my wifey

5 Likes

Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by dregmaster: 3:19pm On May 28, 2015
She try sha!

Prop for sale:
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:46pm On May 28, 2015
There's something I love about this woman---»

Her natural look...she just too naturally beautiful...

1 Like

Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by efilefun(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by tope3x(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
@Op...my mind told me I was gonna see her picture before opening it...Yes she is the most beautiful 1st lady in the world

1 Like

Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by omenka(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
tope3x:
@Op...my mind told me I was gonna see her picture before opening it...Yes she is the most beautiful 1st lady in the world
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by titi4fola(f): 4:20pm On May 28, 2015
Nothing, beautiful family. I love those cute kids more.
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by tijjanioyan: 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
What abt d out going 1st mama?me tink Say na she be d most ............
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by jonsnow92: 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
this hausas them dey fine wella o..well money makes you very fresh
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by CSTR2: 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
Post-election grandiose delusion.
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by xtervaganza(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
oluface:
So cute
guy, how far? i remember you haha grin grin grin grin
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by estacyresource: 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
June Harvest Of Summit & Outpouring Night Tagged: NO MORE WEEPING With Rev. Ntia I. Ntia

http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/05/june-harvest-of-summit-outpouring-night.html

Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by Potus1: 9:01pm On May 28, 2015
Truth be told, Aisha is a pretty lady aswear. She fine pass my mama sef. grin

1 Like

Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by gibsonpally: 11:09pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Post-election grandiose delusion.

Kill-joy
Re: *** Check Out The Most Beautiful First Lady In The World *** by omolami: 11:38pm On May 28, 2015
Illiterate mary illiterate. Show us your certificates wife and hubby

(1) (Reply)

APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore / IG Bars SPY Policemen From Wearing Uniform / Buhari To Make Oshiomole New Minister Of Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.